Bad News

Posted by The Judge

My boss (not Dave, but my higher-up boss) hired a replacement for me.

...Yeah.

So now they're transferring me to the other side of the factory. I don't know what this job entails, but I think the pay is $9/hour instead of $10.

Also, I don't know if I'll have a computer. Just a heads up to anyone I speak to during my breaks and such.

Yeah...this sucks.

Posted by Boner

What did you do wrong?

Posted by The Judge

Nothing in particular. Dave will be retiring in 2 years and Bernie felt I couldn't take over his job, so rather than train me for 2 more years, he simply hired someone else.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Pretty much :/[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

Did you tell him you have valuable skills and that you're good at the internet?

Posted by Slade

You should show him this site right now(if you're at work), and all of us will post with:

DON'T DO IT, BERNIE

Posted by Zeta

DON'T DO IT, BERNIE

Posted by Boner

[SIZE="7"]DON'T BE A FOOL! KEEP THE JUDGE IN...[/SIZE]...yeah...I got nothin'. Sorry.

Posted by Ant

Do a barrel roll to impress the f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck out of him.

And if it's only 9 bux...idk...maybe find an easier job if the new one you have is a lot harder.

Posted by The Judge

The job I'll be getting thrown into sucks royal cock.

$9/hour, sawing aluminum all day (not good for my already poor hearing or bad back), has no opportunities for advancement, and I'm surrounded by not even a single person who knows English, plus the manager there dislikes my current manager and will most likely harass me because of it.

Time to look for new work.

Posted by Zeta

owned

Posted by mis0

Make $250,000/day! Exciting! Danger! Romance and suspence! Become a bank robber!

Posted by The Judge

Well then here's my tribute to Dave, one of the more interesting individuals I've met in my life, and the only boss I've ever enjoyed being around.

Posted by Boner

Quoting The Judge: $9/hour, sawing aluminum all day (not good for my already poor hearing.....

ear plugs get

Posted by billards

Quoting Boner: ear plugs get

I was just going to suggest that. Go to harbor freight or Gretta's guns(Across the street from Big 5 on LA ave). They should have good ear plugs, or you could probably even try the Army, Navy surplus store on Royal.

Posted by Zeta

I can tell Dave is cool just by looking at his pic. :cool:

Posted by Boner

Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, or any sporting goods store should sell them. But, **** all that noise! (no pun intended). OSHA requires that your employer provided personal safety items like that for you. I hope you wear safety glasses too. Here is another fun fact: Aluminum dust and shavings are highly combustable (it's even used in some bombs). Be careful with that stuff.

Posted by The Judge

They provide us with earplugs and saftey glasses. Neither are very good quality.

I'll only be working this job till I find a better one, which I'll be looking for right away.

Posted by mis0

if you do my idea you'll be employed already.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Do my job. Easy and good pay. Better than working with ****ing aluminum all day.

Either way, that sucks man. I don't know why they wouldn't just train you. Pretty retarded.

Posted by mis0

Judge is a hopeless case because JUDGE = BACON

Posted by Lord of Spam

its true. i cooked a small bit of him once. delicious bacon.

Posted by mis0

delicious flat bacon!

it is delicious cake

Posted by Lord of Spam

i must not eat it

YOU MUST

Posted by Lord of Spam

I CANNOT

it requires more vespene gas

Posted by Slade

You should have ****ing sent out a dude to build another base early on but you were like 'zomg zergrush' you pussy.

Pussy.

it is delicious zerg

I MUST RUSH IT

Posted by Slade

I approve.