METAL SLUG ANTHOLOGY CONTROLLER DEMONSTARTIONS

Posted by Drewboy64

There's a new cool video showing of this game and different control styles. 6 control styles, 7 games, etc. Very cool, can't wait.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/metalsluganthology/media.html

Posted by Klarth

I'd better be able to play this with the classic controller. :/ I don't like the fact that all the control schemes seem to involve tilting or flicking - There are more than enough buttons on the Wii remote to handle a normal game of Metal Slug, so why not just let it be? D-pad for movement, B for grenades, A for jump, 1 for switching weapons, 2 for firing - Perfect controls.

Posted by Bebop

Yeh man, ffs they need to make it compatible with the classic. Im so excited about this game but theres no word of a UK release yet. Is there?

Posted by TendoAddict

Nice to see theirs a good deal of controlls but like the guys above me I would like a classic mode. If not Im not sure I would really feel that good with those wonky modes.

And isnt this one of the games considered a port? Looks like speedy was right on the money with the port but not a port stance.

Posted by Drewboy64

I love the controller options; standard seems perfect to me, but if you guys don't like the tilting and they don't let you use the VC controller, then i'd say use a Gamecube controller.

Anyway, It won't release in UK launch day, but I don't know if it will eventually.