Cruizin Cooler!

Posted by Killer Jordo

[URL="http://www.yachtsee.com/cruzincooler.htm"]Link.[/URL]

My parents got a free one with their new trailer(300 watt). FUN AS HELL! I've spent the whole day driving it around the basement. Quite fast actually. I've tipped it a few times, and accidentally ran into the wall :p:

Posted by mis0

Why not buy a Hummer?

Posted by WackoHater2

Lmfao! That thing is cool shit!

Posted by Boner

I'd be ashamed to ride that thing in public. I'm sure you feel the same way, hence the reason for you riding it in your basement.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'd love to ride it in public! The only thing that'd make it better is a crapper on the back so I can take public dumps as well.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Boner: I'd be ashamed to ride that thing in public. I'm sure you feel the same way, hence the reason for you riding it in your basement.

It's winter so. The only thing I don't want to do in public is pass a hot girl, or tip.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Killer Jordo: It's winter so. The only thing I don't want to do in public is pass a hot girl, or tip.

Omfg why is passing a hot girl a bad thing? Keep some boxes of chocolates in that thing, and whip one out on her. That'd be awesome!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: Omfg why is passing a hot girl a bad thing? Keep some boxes of chocolates in that thing, and whip one out on her. That'd be awesome!

You'll never get on my top 8 that way.

Posted by Dexter

Altinure thinks this thread is too white-trash. He thinks you have the cooler filled with velveeta cheese. :confused:

Posted by Boner

And spam?

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Boner: And spam?

Spam always makes things better.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Try beer and sausages guys!

Posted by WackoHater2

Beer and sausage are disgusting. Vodka and Spam ftw!

Posted by Killer Jordo

Smoked sausage is good.

Posted by WackoHater2

Sausage = disgusting.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Boy I'm glad I live in America.

P.S. How would you cook the sausage? Get your buddy to ride a grill? ****ing tard

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: Spam always makes things better.

Haha I should write a bulletin on my Myspace about that. Can you add me to your top 8 now?

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Lethal Shadow: Boy I'm glad I live in America.

P.S. How would you cook the sausage? Get your buddy to ride a grill? ****ing tard

Lol someone should make a riding grill.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Misoxeny]Why not buy a Hummer?

I thought you said "hammer" at first. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: Lol someone should make a riding grill.

It'd mean you wouldn't even have to WALK those fifteen steps!

Posted by mis0

Quoting KoH: I thought you said "hammer" at first. :(

Well, they're both ugly boxes with wheels, they're both slow, they both roll over easily, and they both make the driver look like an idiot. What's the difference?