Michael J. Fox interview.

Posted by Killer Jordo

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8lsjfjgAA8"]The interview.[/URL]

I commend his effort. I agree with Michael, and will continue to support stem-cell research.

Posted by Bebop

Micheal rocks (and shakes)

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Bebop: (and shakes)

That was uncalled for.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It was completely called for. It was also hilarious. Don't be a stuck-up prick who can't handle a good joke directed towards someone you don't even know.

Posted by Klarth

http://rushasfox.ytmnd.com/

and

http://tastelesslove.ytmnd.com/

Posted by Ant

Hmm, the roxbury one works out pretty well.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Ugh, what the hell? Who would make fun of anyone with Parkinson's in a public forum?

Posted by Bebop

Micheal J Fox doesnt have Parkinsons. He's just cold. Get the guy a jumper.

EDIT: Ha ha after watching that I'd say the only 'hot potato' is the one in his trousers! I'm going to edit this video and lincude the song "I like to boogie"

Posted by CrystalPain

How can you guys make fun of Micheal, he is such a great actor, one of the best who have ever lived.....

(btw, that statement is what you call sarchasim)

Quoting CrystalPain: Micheal, sarchasim

Ugh.

I have the greatest respect for Michael J. Fox. I've never seen him do anything that doesn't make me think that he's a genuinely nice fellow.

Posted by CrystalPain

Im sorry for spelling Michael wrong :rolleyes: oh no I'm not a perfect speller on the internet. :rolleyes:

Quoted post: I appalagies for spelling Michael wrong oh no I'm not a perfect speller on the internet.

Apparently.

Posted by Klarth

I have immense pity for the guy, too, believe me. YTMND still makes me laugh all the same, though :(

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I saw him on an episode of "Scrubs" a while back. I had no idea, even at that time, that the guy had Parkinson's. I only found out he did when this whole deal with Rush Limbaugh happened. Prior to that, I had seriously NO IDEA that Michael J. Fox had Parkinson's. I figured he just refrained from acting because no one was interested in seeing Back to the Future 4. Except me. I would've seen it. But I bet I would've been one of the few that bought it on DVD. Because if they got that bad by part 3, I can just imagine...

But no, it was just Parkinson's. Not bad sequels.

Posted by Killer Jordo

That set of episodes with him is amazing!

He did an immensely good rendition of somebody with OCD - at least, it seemed so to me, a person who has never had any contact with or knows much about the condition.

I had no idea he had Parkinson's until a few weeks ago when I was watching the news, and he happened to be somewhere or other and the newscaster said '...Michael J Fox, Parkinson's sufferer' and I was like WATE WHAT

Posted by TendoAddict

I had no Idea of hos condition intill awail too. I feel sorry for him. Yet before I knew I was a supporter of stem cell research, it just makes to much sence for it to go to waist.

Yet the jokes are still funny, I like the guy but not too much not to have a laugh.

Did no one watch Spin City?

Posted by Slade

I used to watch it.

I remember hearing that Michael had Parkinson's on the news right when he released the information. I forget how many years ago that was. He was/is a pretty cool guy. I'd like to shake(heh) his hand.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Because if they got that bad by part 3, I can just imagine...

Part 3 which came out in 1990. He wasn't diagnosed with parkinson's until later. :)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Porcupine: Part 3 which came out in 1990. He wasn't diagnosed with parkinson's until later. :)

When I said "get that bad", I wasn't referring to the state of his health. I was referring to the quality of the films in which he was starring.

Posted by Kamek

I have a lot of respect for him. I respect what he's trying to do. I am a whole hearted supporter of stem cell research, and I hope someday somehow, the government eases the **** up.

haha i just remembered, sit, ubu, sit. good dog.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

In that commercial, he did seem worse than normal. I saw him on the news with Katie Couric, and wasn't nearly as bad. He was shaking, but nothing near what he was doing in that commercial. If anything, he was embelishing. He didn't skip his medication.

Either way, the commercial is supposed to prove a point, and it does that. Some suggest that he was faking it, or acting worse than he really was. Well, he is an actor. The folks that paid him to do that commercial had certain expectations out of his performance, so if he faked or embelished, well, dang, he was simply earning his paycheck.

Jesus, no one was this upset when it turned out the girl in the Valtrex commercial didn't actually have herpres.

The commercial aimed to show a person that we all knew, Michael J. Fox. Most people saw him in Back to the Future or that one sitcom where he played "Alex P. Keaton", when he was all happy and normal. The commercial showed how devastating Parkinson's can be, which it can be, whether he was faking or not. And it presents an idea that may give hope to people who are suffering from Parkinson's

Quoted post: I used to watch it.

yeah, because every commercial break him and some other cast member would come on and explain the risks of parkinson's and ask you to support the cure or whatever. I believe some even pointed out Fox as actually having it.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Hey, look, another case of a selfish celebrity only caring about people stricken with a disease, disorder, or injury because they've been diagnosed with it, too. To hell with Michael J. Fox, the selfish bastard.