okay everyone

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm going to try to take a hiatus from the ol interwebs for awhile. I'll check my normal OCD lineup of homestar, maddox, purepwnage, vgc, and facebook maybe once every 2 days or so. I'm going to try to focus on getting a job (just got one at a gas station... sucks) that doesn't blow nuts, studying for the lsat, paying bills, working out, reading, and all that other stuff people apparently do in RL (hah, "RL"). Kyle (NES Queen) found me on myspace somehow, so I figure anyone who wants to can add me. [url]www.myspace.com/hagerthehorrible[/url] go see the person behind the awesome behind the BJ...blaskowitz. That's why this wasn't put in the "leaving" thread, because I figure I'll throw out the myspace URL. If any of you have facebook, message me your name or something and we'll be friends and it'll be peachy keen. Ummm... I added what people I recognized from Dexter's myspace, but I figure I'm all stalker'd out for today. Payce

Posted by Iris

That's a real shame. :( I hope you start posting regularly again soon. Your posts tend to be some of the best, inside or outside the War Board.

Good luck with the job and everything.

Posted by G-Sides

aw, bj
ily :(

Posted by Klarth

If I add you, can I be on your top 8?

Posted by sniper

Have fun with that crazy "life," thing.

Posted by Linkman

later blow job.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Good luck with all that. Be sure to keep us posted on how it all works out for you, man.

Take care of yourself, Jeremy.

Posted by Raptor

There is nothing more "awesome" than myspace ... save for a colossal pile of ****.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

idk, a colossal piece of **** would definitely inspire awe in me.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: idk, a colossal piece of **** would definitely inspire awe in me.

Jurassic Park.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: idk, a colossal piece of **** would definitely inspire awe in me.

is your awe inspired yet

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

no :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Huh, that was actually a pretty good zong:/

Oh, and BJ, stop ripping off my life, poser. I had that career planned before you:mad: