AIDS IS FAT

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok, you guys have been telling me for a long time to get a pic of me right? Well here it is! Just tell me if you wanna see it and I'll give it to you!

Posted by Phantasma2

Just post it. DO IT. DOIT DOIT DOIT.

Posted by Dexter

You holding a plushie with VGC is the background. ^_^

Posted by Kiyoshi

No, I wish. But here it is!

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p36/Arquetta/000_0196.jpg[/IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am such a smart ***.

Posted by Dexter

oh noes.

Posted by Phantasma2

No. You're an idiot.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I've been planning that since Monday. I had my friend retrace DEAD and everything. I just thought it would be a great prank to pull. By the way, Dead is a song by My Chemical Romance.

Posted by Dexter

The hell...

Posted by Kiyoshi

Sorry. But I'm not allowed to take a whole pic of me. Otherwise I would have. But still that's me. Or part of me at any rate. When my friend wrote that on my arm I was all like; "How funny would it be to post that on VGC?" And then my friend was like, "That would be hilarious! DO IT!" So I did. Next time there will be a plushie. This I swear.

Posted by Dexter

Why can't you show a full picture of yourself? :confused:

Posted by Kiyoshi

My parents are way overprotective. They think that one of you is going to come kidnap me, rape me, and kill me. They've watched the news too often.

Posted by Dexter

How much do they know about me? :confused:

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: They think that one of you is going to come kidnap me, rape me, and kill me.

Yeah, like I was gonna do. =/

Posted by Kiyoshi

You'll never find me.
@Dexter: Not much really. I told my mom you were around twenty. If she knew your real age she would flip and say; "He's too old for you." Even though her fiance is 11 years younger than her... Go figure.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: You'll never find me.

Oh, I will.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Aida: @Dexter: Not much really. I told my mom you were around twenty. If she knew your real age she would flip and say; "He's too old for you." Even though her fiance is 11 years younger than her... Go figure.

Let me talk to your mother. I'll show her how responsible and trust-worthy I am. :angel:

She's going to find out sooner or later. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, and i thought juliebrigs was fat

MAN THE HARPOONS MEN

Posted by Kiyoshi

I know. But you'd have to wait until Sunday, cause I'm at my dad's and he lives an hour away from my mom.

@Phantasma: I know you won't find me. I know this for 100% sure.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: @Phantasma: I know you won't find me. I know this for 100% sure.

Maybe I will. Maybe I won't.

Posted by Kiyoshi

LoS: I'm wearing two shirts. For my height I'm teh perfect weight. 90 lbs. I'm only 4'8". I need to be taller.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, Phantasma is harmless. He is a cute, innocent gentleman with a j-grim personification.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: He is a cute, innocent gentleman with a j-grim personification.

J-GRIM DOES NOT EXIST *** ****IT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Bull****. Thats the arm of a fatty if I ever saw one.

Prove me wrong and i'll stop banning you. If not though, it changes to hard deletes.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Most people here are harmless. There are a select few that aren't, I acknowledge that, but harmless for the most part. But still, they would disapprove of posting the whole picture. And seeing as my dad took the pic, I had no choice. That's why I did what I did.

Posted by Lord of Spam

if anything, seeing what a fatty you are would discourage us

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok 1. My sleeve is rolled up so duh it's going to look bigger than it really is.
2. It's muscle idiot. I have to carry in wood because we don't have proper heating, you do it for a while and see if you don't build strength.
3. You're an idiot.

Posted by Dexter

I have proper heating and I still like chopping wood and using the fireplace.

What daddy doesn't know won't hurts him!

Posted by Kiyoshi

He took the picture. I knew he wouldn't take it if I told him to do a full body shot so I said, just my arm. So tada. My arm is posted in DA.

Posted by Dexter

Take the camera, find a mirror or use the timer, and ABRACADABRA! It's less of a mystery than the cigarette smoking man in The X-Files!

Posted by Kiyoshi

He took it. I don't know where he has it, but it's somewhere in his room and he's still awake. But I promise I will work on it.

Posted by Phantasma2

I heard once that julie had a girl. SO AIDA MUST BE HER.

Posted by Dexter

Don't let them know that the innocent Dexy is encouraging you to be rebellious. :angel:

Posted by Kiyoshi

Your secret is safe with me. ;)

Posted by Fate

I'd have to agree with LoS here. That looks like a fatty arm. And even if it wasn't, your hair doesn't look too fabulous and neither does your sense of style. :(

opps typo :( :(

Posted by Kiyoshi

Seeing as you can only see a tiny portion of my hair, I'm not going to take offense to that. Back to the arm, it's muscle. I swear it is. As for style; One day in biology my friend Carmen turns to me and my friend Jess and says "I love you guys for not being posers." I have my own individual style and so I'm loved for not being a poser. Sinve you posted about my "bad" taste, I'm gonna say you're a poser.

EDIT: If you were talking of the braclet, my cousin Zach gave it to me. He's hardly ever nice to anyone so I took it and it holds sentimental value.

Posted by Lord of Spam

@fate: TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO
@aida: so your defense against being called fat is to claim to be butch? GOOD PLAN, FATTY.

im about three seconds from deleting this entire thread.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Holy ****, you're ****ing fat. Your friend was right, this **** is HILARIOUS.

I'm fukken saving that and holding it against you every time you post. Oh man, lol, you're fat? No wonder you didn't want to post a picture. Christ, neither would I if I was that fat. This is awesome.

Sticky because AIDS is fat.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Aida: I have my own individual style and so I'm loved for not being a poser. Sinve you posted about my "bad" taste, I'm gonna say you're a poser.

Poser? Honey, that looks like dyke clothing. Or clothes that a gamer girl would wear. Yuck. Writing "DEAD" doesn't exactly scream hottie, you know.

You could be more subtle, like wearing a 360 wristband under fabulous clothing. I know I do.
:)

Also, that's not muscle. I've never seen a hand with that much "muscle" on it. Spoilers: it's fat, because you're fat. Seriously, stop eating and realise you're a girl. You shouldn't be fat. No guy likes fat. No wonder your boyfriend was an ******* to you. I would be to if I dated a fat chick. Then again I wouldn't because you're fat and probably ugly.

Good ***.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, the fingers give the excuse less validity.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually no. I'm not. I'm 90 lbs for ***'s sake. But if you want I'll be anarexic and get ugly for you. Then I'll die for lack of nutrients. I'll write to someone before I die and tell them to blame you. Besides It's a long sleeved shirt. I could have taken a picture of that instead and then you'd be staring at a nice gray picture instead of the song title Dead written in black sharpie.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Lol. That's funny. I have small hands you faggot. I'm a small person. And I have to keep my fingernails short so they don't get in the way of playing a guitar which I happen to do. I can send you the bands site to confirm it if you like.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man this thread has made me so ******* happy all of a sudden.

****I NG FATTY MCFAT****. Seriously, I bet dex onyl even talks to you in order to build your self esteem up for some sort of cruel joke.

Go develope an eating disorder to help you lose weight you fat ****ing pile of ****. lol.

Posted by Lord of Spam

FATTY FATTY TWO BY FOUR
WHENEVER YOU LEAVE WE HAVE TO GREASE THE DOOR

Posted by Fate

I'm two inches taller and weigh like 1 1/2 times as that and my hand is much more thin.

Edit: Don't calculate that. :mad:

Posted by Lord of Spam

man, if vamp hadnt told me not to delete this, i would have missed out on boatload of hilarity

Juliebrigs is no longer fat. Aids has taken her place.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Go die. Like now. Seriously. That's why people talk to YOU! That and they take pity on your immense stupidity.

Quoted post: Actually no. I'm not. I'm 90 lbs for ***'s sake. But if you want I'll be anarexic and get ugly for you. Then I'll die for lack of nutrients. I'll write to someone before I die and tell them to blame you. Besides It's a long sleeved shirt. I could have taken a picture of that instead and then you'd be staring at a nice gray picture instead of the song title Dead written in black sharpie.

See, I don't like super skinny women. I like curves, you don't have curves, you have rolls. Rolls of fat. That's not hot, and you're definitely not 90 lbs. Unless that's your weight without all the fat on you.

Also, long sleeves has nothing to do with it. Unless it pushed the fat down your arm, in which case you're still fat.

Also, a grey sleeve would have been better than a fat arm with a retarded "DEAD" written on it. Christ, that's lame.

Quoted post: Lol. That's funny. I have small hands you faggot. I'm a small person. And I have to keep my fingernails short so they don't get in the way of playing a guitar which I happen to do. I can send you the bands site to confirm it if you like.

Uh, take a look at someone who has small hands. They look small not fat. There's a difference. Also, I play guitar and I'm in a band. So, was that supposed to impress me? lol

this thread is awesome because you're fat. Give us more reasons to make fun of you.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It's funny how you think people take this seriously. Yeah like I said, immense stupidity.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I know you play guitar so above all else you should have understood that. Dumb ***.

Quoted post: I'm two inches taller and weigh like 1 1/2 times as that and my hand is much more thin.

Edit: Don't calculate that.

See, you're not fat. That's what makes it OK. She is however.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how when she exposes how fat she is and we make fun of her, suddenly we're all idiots etc.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET OUT OF THE BLOG, FATTY.

Posted by Lord of Spam

fates like, just on the good side of fat. Like, she's big, but its good big. curvy ibg, if you will.

aids is just a ****ing lardass.

Quoted post: It's funny how you think people take this seriously. Yeah like I said, immense stupidity.

You're the only one taking it seriously becuase I am serious. You're fat. Lose weight. Now.

Quoted post:
I know you play guitar so above all else you should have understood that. Dumb ***.

Sorry, what? I play guitar, yeah. My hands aren't fat. Was that the point you were trying to make, because if so you fail. If you were trying to back up whatever you were saying about your nails, uh, I don't care. You're fat, that's all that matters. That's the only thing that's hilarious.

Quoted post: I know you play guitar so above all else you should have understood that. Dumb ***.

She's not even big =/

Posted by Fate

I dress better and don't suck [edit: that much].

Quoting Aida: I know you play guitar so above all else you should have understood that. Dumb ***.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"playing geetarz increases finger muscle"

edit2: "tenfold"

Quoted post: "playing geetarz increases finger muscle"

lol, if that's what she was trying to say, then that is hilarious. Aids, I told you, that's fat, not muscle.

Posted by Fate

Now, Aida, I weigh a good amount. If I were to write "DEAD" on my arm with letters of that size, you'd see the top and bottom of every letter cut off.

Prove us wrong. BODY SHOT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[21:42] Nooniens00ng: aids is fat
[21:42] Nooniens00ng: do a barrel roll to get out of there man
[21:46] dextergolden: haha
[21:46] dextergolden: I'm not going anywhere with her
[21:46] dextergolden: There's no way
[21:46] Nooniens00ng: owned
[21:46] Nooniens00ng: its cuz shes fat, isnt it?
[21:46] dextergolden: Yeah:/

owned

Posted by Kiyoshi

No actually. I can't believe how you completely missed the point of that.
Btw;
Dead, By My Chemical Romance/

****ty lyrics get that **** out of my blog

My friend didn't have any more room on her arms to write so she wrote the title of the song on my arm. She wrote Cancer on the other. Another My Chemical Romance song. On the arm that she wrote Dead she also wrote The Black Parade which is the new cd by My Chemical Romance. She's obsessed.

Posted by Fate

Now that's how you burn fat!

aw, ninja'd by the fat

and the lyrics were posted why

oh **** OWNED

ninja'd

Quoted post: No actually. I can't believe how you completely missed the point of that.

Then clearly the fat has leaked into your brain, because you can't make a point very clear at all.

Also, no one cares about that other ****, only the fact that you're fat.

Posted by Fate

Do fat anonymous people count as girls? Just asking. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

idk, im pretty ****ed off that she tried to bring that mychemicalfaggotry into my DA.

Quoted post: Do fat anonymous people count as girls? Just asking.

Nope. They barely count as people.

Posted by Linko_16

Protip for Aids: stop giving a @#$% and so will they.

Though it's probably too late.

Posted by Arcadios

Arcadios El Rey: And **** ****, Aids has a fatter arm than me.
Mago de Vida: post thjat
Mago de Vida: POST THAT
Mago de Vida: NOIW

Posted by Boner

Quoting Lord of Spam: wow, and i thought juliebrigs was fat

MAN THE HARPOONS MEN

I almost choked on my Pepsi when I read that. It was totally unexpected. :D

More like totally expected, as it's the natural repsonse of any 4channer

Posted by mis0

your arm is fatter than my neck

zing

Posted by Apathetic

I dont even have a neck :(

Posted by Linko_16

I'm hurt, guys. How come you don't make fun me for being fat like this, huh?

Posted by sniper

You're male. Duh.

Posted by The Judge

What the sh[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]t is this thread? Unstickied.

Posted by Ant

Huh, so Fate weights 140 pounds. That's pretty hefty.

Posted by sniper

I'm 10 pounds heavier, and much taller. Fate is denser than me!

Posted by Ant

juliebriggs is as dense as they come.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I weigh almost 200 last time I checked, but with all the bricks ive been ****ting thats had to have come down some...

Posted by Boner

For reasons that should be obvious at this juncture, I've decided to post the following picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/fat.jpg

Posted by Dreadnought

Eh, my parents are kinda creeped out by VGC as well, but that's mainly because the only people I've mentioned to them are, well, Vamp and LoS.

Oh, and Jesse.

I don't talk to my parents much anymore.

Posted by Klarth

How about you all just get on a greyhound bus and fall asleep and wake up somewhere in Nebraska? That would make a great idea for a party game!

[quote=Engine of Hate]
I don't talk to my parents much anymore.
Bull****.

Posted by sniper

Why would you talk to your parents about VGC? Or any other online forum for that matter?

Posted by Klarth

I have no idea.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Boner: For reasons that should be obvious at this juncture, I've decided to post the following picture.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/fat.jpg[/IMG]

I think what really matters............is that fat lady in the back, amirite?

Posted by The Judge

I'm 128 lbs. and 5'10", though my weight fluxuates based on how much food I have in me at the time.

Quoted post: I'm hurt, guys. How come you don't make fun me for being fat like this, huh?

Men aren't fat, idiot.

Anywho, this was one of the better threads in awhile. Good fun, good times.

Posted by Stalolin

I'm like 5'9'' to 5'10'' and I'm 220.

also: RELEVANT

Posted by Zeta

What a long way they've come.

Posted by Stalolin

And yet, they're still unable to move him.

Spoilers: the blob is still used a villain. They haven't come far at all.

Plus, those ninja suits were pretty **** cool.

Also, how is being super fat and super resilient stranger than, let's say, EVERY SINGLE X-MAN?!

Posted by Zeta

Posting just to get closer to a new page, so I don't have to see that digusting anorexic woman anymore.

helping a good cause

Posted by Stalolin

NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N NYORO~N

Eh, I just took out the image tags. Happy, faggot?

Posted by Zeta

gogogo

E: Yeah im happy. thnx luv u

I AM GOINGGOINGGOING

Posted by Linko_16

I love cocks

YES

Posted by Slade

I mean, sure, I like cocks. In fact I like cocks a lot. I'm not going to lie to you about that. It's just that I've been afraid to, well, love... ever since the incident. I only hope that someday I may have the courage to truly love cocks.

pussy

Posted by Slade

cockhater

Posted by Ant

The amount of c[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]cks mentioned within the threads of this board will not be tolerated.

don't deny your love of cocks, ant

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: I love cocks

but only one chicks, right?

cuz otherwise... how you doin?

Posted by The Judge

Ha, my edit was flawless.

Posted by Kiyoshi

To some of you; I have AIDS. To the rest; I'm fat.

Posted by Arcadios

So....she isn't coming back?

Posted by sniper

VGC 1, porkers 0.

Incorrect.

DA: 3, Porkers: 0

Oh man, we're awesome.

Posted by The Judge

You forgot Juliebriggs.

And Crazy K still stays here.

VGC 2, Porkers 1.

Quoted post: You forgot Juliebriggs.

And Crazy K still stays here.

VGC 2, Porkers 1.

Juliebriggs, AIDS, and Azurewolf or whatever. She was fat.

Posted by The Judge

oh yeah.

DA 3, Porkers 1.

Posted by sniper

Crazy K is male; doesn't count.

DA 3, Porkers 0.

Plus, we DID make him leave for quite awhile. Not our fault he lost weight and got some confidence back.

Or maybe it was our fault?

Posted by The Judge

I'd be proud of myself.

So really, it's DA: 4, Porkers: 1

Posted by Stalolin

my *** you guys kick so much ***

Posted by Ant

I lost like, 10 pounds really fast out of nowhere. It was odd. I was up to 235, then about a month ago it was down to 225 and I've stayed there since. I didn't even try to lose the weight either. Whatever, it's allllllll good.

Pff, you're barely fat. Shut up. You don't count.

Posted by The Judge

Me too. :(

Posted by Ant

Haha, skinny faggot. HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT THE SKINNY FAGGOT! LETS LOOK AT HIM AND POINT AND CALL HIM A SKINNY FAGGOT! HAHA SKINNY FAGGOT! LOL HE HAS A CD PLAYER LET'S MAKE FUN OF HIM FOR LISTENING TO MUSIC AS HE WALKS! MAN! THAT GUY SURE IS A SKINNY FAGGOT!

Posted by The Judge

Story of my life.

SKINNY FAGGOT IS SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY LOLOL

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've pooped my way into losing 5 pounds, and that terrifies me.

HOW MUCH **** IS LEFT UNSHAT?

15 CUBIC INCHES

Posted by mis0

Quoting sniper: I'm 10 pounds heavier, and much taller. Fate is denser than me!

Meh, I'm 150 but I'm at least a foot taller than Fate. I could stomp on her head, like a goomba.

HEY! What would come out of her ***?

poo and guts

Posted by mis0

I was hoping for gold, but I guess not nyoro~n!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Both are fappable.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Misoxeny: I could stomp on her head, like a goomba.

/r/ video of this, with the Mario Bros. "stomp on enemy" sound when you do it.

Alternatively, stick with the normal sound of poo and guts shooting out of her.

Posted by Zeta

Stomp sound is grimmer.

touché

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://web.mit.edu/tidor/www/research/aids_virus_dh.jpg[/IMG]

fatass

Posted by Zeta

Is that the save room thing from Symphony of the Night?

Posted by Iris

Symphony of the Night has HIV?

owned

ninja and lol

Posted by Zeta

HIV causes bad voice acting.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i like how well vamps post works with what i did there

do u c it?

oic

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Azurewolf or whatever. She was fat.

Yeah, but she doesn't count. She wasn't trying to fit in, she was just following me around.

Nah, she counts because we eventually drove her out. Whatever her reasons were for coming here are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nah, she counts

misread that as, "Nah, she's coconuts." I didn't even know what to picture in my head.

lol

Though she does look like some gigantic tropical fruit.

Posted by Kiyoshi

HA! THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF ME DID YOU?! NO SUCH LUCK! You're just mad because I didn't have a full body pic. Well now I do, but I don't have it here yet. But that's not my fault completely. Micheal didn't have his USB cable. And I got one of the band. The band that I'm in that is. So you'll get it soon, but only after The Judge has seen it. I'M BACK! HA!

Posted by Arcadios

There is no cure for AIDS. :(

Posted by The Judge

...Guess I'm seeing it first. o_o

Posted by Kiyoshi

I promised you that you would. But the band pic gets posted right after I get it. Gonna look fricken' cool!

Posted by Dexter

Does your band have a myspace?

If it does, you can add me at [URL="myspace.com/cosplaydexterity"]myspace.com/cosplaydexterity[/URL] *oscar*

Posted by Kiyoshi

K. I'll tell amanda to add you real quick.

Posted by Dexter

Tell all your friends to add me at [URL="myspace.com/cosplaydexterity"]myspace.com/cosplaydexterity[/URL]

:cookie:

Posted by The Judge

G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d you're a creep.

Posted by Kiyoshi

THE BLOOD BRIGADE SHALL WELCOME YOU! We rock.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Plus, we DID make him leave for quite awhile. Not our fault he lost weight and got some confidence back.

I actually remember leaving, and going to Gaming Evolved for a couple weeks. Then I came back.

[Quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Or maybe it was our fault?

Naw, but I was a total douche bag because I could not take a **** joke. But it's all good.

Posted by The Judge

Well you did lose a fair amount of weight, and that's very good. More than most people can say for themselves.

Posted by Kiyoshi

But yeah... Dudes, the stupid string on the acoustic guitar broke so I couldn't play last night. After all that practice too. Oh well that's life. Next time I will play!

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah, you guys did help me way back in loosing the weight. If I have not taken it so serious I probably be doing nothing. **** I must get back to DDR this week, haven't done it in a couple a weeks. Haa Damn!

Posted by The Judge

I can still play DDR, but dear lord I get out of breath fast.

Posted by NeXidala

Out of shape Judge?

Posted by Crazy K

Same here. I can only do medium mode (if thats that's the one after light mode) so far, I hope to get to at least the next difficulty but that may take a long *** time. If a song is extremely hard, I just act like a douche and go around in a circle stamping my feet everywhere, it helps at loosing the calories. ;)

Posted by The Judge

Oh, medium I can go on forever. I do heavy.

And yes, I'm out of shape.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I love ddr. I might have to get it, 'cause it's fun.

Posted by Dexter

The girls spend more time playing Mario DDR than I do on VGC and they still can't beat me. :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

Geez, I haven't actually played DDR in a long while. Nowadays I've mainly been focusing on StepMania, Beatmania, watching friends play In The Groove, and (hoping) to get access to Pop'n Music. I swear, Tilt Arcade had better add that soon, for ****'s sake.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ha. Mario ddr is so much fun. I once played a tournament at a game shop in the mall and I won a pacman t-shirt. I love that t-shirt even though it's way too big.

Posted by The Judge

Mario DDR is f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking easy. Like, pathetically easy.

Posted by Fate

I'd only play DDR on Standard because it feels more like "dancing" than the other modes. Too slow or too fast just isn't fun.

Quoting Aida: Ha. Mario ddr is so much fun. I once played a tournament at a game shop in the mall and I won a pacman t-shirt. I love that t-shirt even though it's way too big.

Don't you mean you're too big? Just saying. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: Too slow or too fast just isn't fun.

And that whole liquid imbalance thing you said.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting Fate:
Don't you mean you're too big? Just saying. :(

No. It means I'm too small. The t-shirt is too big.

Posted by Crazy K

Oh, so you got a 4x sized T-shirt?

Posted by The Judge

Oh man it's hilarious when Crazy K makes fun of people for being fat.

Like, really, I'm laughing so ****ing hard right now.

*** **** you, Crazy K.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It was one of that one size fits all crap. It was the only size they had. I'll go check if you want though. ;)

Posted by NeXidala

Go check.

Posted by Kiyoshi

K. ZOMG! It's an XL, and I wear a small. Lol, it's pretty funny. When I got it it was folded in a tiny triangle. But that was the only size they had and the other boys that played got the same size.

Posted by Arcadios

Not with that arm.

Posted by Stalolin

guys, i'm fat

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Stalolin: guys, i'm fat

/R/ pix

Posted by Stalolin

Posted by Lord of Spam

im like 90% sure that i said i wouldnt delete her posts in this thread, but somebody tell me if i didnt so that i can delete them

im too lazy to check:(

Posted by Fate

I wear small; doesn't mean I'm skinny. But that doesn't matter 'cause my arms aren't fat and yours are.

Posted by Lord of Spam

its like the civil war, only instead of north vs south its fat vs not quiet so fat

Posted by mis0

which side is ant on? gimme sumthn' to shoot!11 [/overbite]

Posted by Lord of Spam

misos sig is hilarious. its liek shes fingering his *** and he likes it

*** what a fag

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin:

Not fat enough.

Posted by Fate

What's really pathetic is that nobody has enough computer power to view an image of a full body shot that you would post. It takes like 698 GB just to view your fingers.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh snap, i gotta actually give fate credit for that burn

you've made the list:mad:

bufeet

Posted by Poison

This is how the arm is supposed to look like if Aida lost weight.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/000_0196.jpg[/IMG]

My educated guess would be, Aida weights around 185-205 pounds. It would be more accurate if I knew how tall Aida was.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Mario DDR is f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking easy. Like, pathetically easy.

Sounds like the DDR for me. I like playing it, but I suck.

[quote=Zeta]Not fat enough.

Get me a bucket. I'm going to throw up.

Yeah, Poison actually did a really good job. That's exactly what her arm should look like if she wasn't fat. I'm impressed.

Posted by Lord of Spam

eets just ah wafair theen meent

Posted by Kiyoshi

He was way way way over. So over its funny. I'll tell you where most of this 'fat' lies. heheh. This is actaully a funny sort of embarrassing. Most of it lies in teh chest area if you get my meaning.

Posted by The Judge

Though I normally don't delete your posts, I'm considering doing it just for your sake.

But I won't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yes, im sure the fat in you chest is making you arms look big

also, being a ****inglardass with nasty pancake boobs is not the same as having a big rack. fail.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Heh. you don't have a picture yet. Don't judge what you can't see... Yet. ;)

Posted by NeXidala

Didn't Aida say she was like 4"11 or something?

Aida, when are we gonna see that picture?

Posted by Lord of Spam

never, because there isnt a moniter in existance thats wide enough to properly display how ****ing fat she is

Posted by Arcadios

I finally found out why the earth rotates on a titled axis.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh snap, burned by science. i like it

also, i saw her faggotry in the music board and became enraged. my 5head was so red that i turned out the lights and used the glow of my rage to see what i was typing.

Posted by Zeta

lol[/qualitypost]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: oh snap, burned by science. i like it

also, i saw her faggotry in the music board and became enraged. my 5head was so red that i turned out the lights and used the glow of my rage to see what i was typing.

Lol.

Quoted post: This is actaully a funny sort of embarrassing. Most of it lies in teh chest area if you get my meaning.

You do realise most overweight women have quite large breasts, right? I highly doubt "most of your fat" is in your boobs unless your whole body was fat with it.

lol so embarrassing most of my height lies in my, you know, nether region

Posted by Lord of Spam

what he's getting at is that he has an abnormally large ponos

this is, of course, not true.

Definitely not.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You do realise most overweight women have quite large breasts, right? I highly doubt "most of your fat" is in your boobs unless your whole body was fat with it.

lol so embarrassing most of my height lies in my, you know, nether region

still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget still a midget

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT?!

Posted by mis0

That AIDS has bountiful blubber 'round her entire body. WE'd have to get a harpoon to stop her.

Posted by Lord of Spam

theres littel that can stop the great white whale

Posted by mis0

I'd try the harpoon, personally. I always thought it was really funny to see those dinosaur things in Turok on the N64 running around with a harpoon in their head (didn't always kill them).

HARPOON'D!!

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: Aida, when are we gonna see that picture?

HER PARENTS DONT LET HER POST ANYTHING MORE THAN HER ARM :(:(:(:(:(

Posted by Dexter

But she said we were going to see her full body shot anyway, didn't she?

Posted by Kit

Didn't she say that 9-10 pages ago? Yeah, not gonna happen. Especially because of what's happened in this thread, she must've gone away instead of proving herself not fat by posting a pic of herself, therefore, she's fat.

Posted by Arcadios

Camera imploded on her.

Posted by Zeta

Spoilers: Her parents were raping her in that pic. That's why she only let us see the arm.

Posted by Dexter

The parents are making her emo. Staind, kk?

Posted by Ant

lol ;p;

Posted by Dexter

If Aida can't break the cycle then she'll become the 14th shade of grey!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dark Kirby: Didn't she say that 9-10 pages ago? Yeah, not gonna happen. Especially because of what's happened in this thread, she must've gone away instead of proving herself not fat by posting a pic of herself, therefore, she's fat.

You're lucky I decided not to bother hopping on that Kirby avatar bandwagon, or I'd be so mad that you stole what should've been mine.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Linko_16: You're lucky I decided not to bother hopping on that Kirby avatar bandwagon, or I'd be so mad that you stole what should've been mine.

I only chose it because you weren't going on the bandwagon. You know I wouldn't do that to you. :)

Posted by Zeta

Needs moar Mettauroid.

Posted by NeXidala

It's taken her quite a while.....
:mad: NINJA'D

BY A DAY

Posted by Zeta

New ninja record.

TIME FOR AN AWESOME NINJA VICTORY POSE

Posted by NeXidala

Lmao wow. I just noticed how stupid that was.....

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I just realized just how stupid YOU were.