I got my wisdom teeth out today!

Posted by Poco

It really doesn't hurt but i feel light headed and swollen.

Share your wisdom teeth stories here.

Posted by Trigger

Just wait until the pain relievers wear off.

As for me, my bottom two wisdom teeth are still coming out, but I've not experienced any pain and the parts that have exposed through the gum appear to be in perfect position. I doubt I will even have to get my wisdom teeth removed.

Posted by G-Sides

i have no wisdom teeth. :]

edit: nor did i ever have any.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I had to get mine cut out, only they found out that one of them was impacted. They knocked me out to do it, and when I woke up I was ****ED on vicodin.

Good times.

Posted by Raptor

So this one time, me and my friends (well okay, it was just me) went to the orthodontist's office. When we got there, they showed me this sweet *** video about the procedure. It was short but cool. I could hear "Today, Today" by The Flashing Bumpkins playing on the radio. It's my favorite song EVER, it totally reminds me of my awesome girlfriend! Anyway, they started by putting the IV needle in my arm. It stung a bit but I don't remember anything after that until they were done. When I felt the lower corners of my mouth with my tongue (ohh baby) I could feel the self-dissolving stitches. That means they dissolved on their own, that was so cool. It didn't hurt at all, just bled for awhile, which was cool. They gave me this like spiffy syringe to wash out the gaps when I needed to. I totally owned during this operation. Somehow, I emerged a winner, and I was like hell yeah!! I don't care if anyone doesn't believe this story because it really did happen.

Posted by Ant

I need mine to be removed. The last X-Rays I saw of my teeth, they were both were coming in at a sideways angle and pushing the bottom row of teeth inwards. Not awesome.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Raptor: So this one time, me and my friends (well okay, it was just me) went to the orthodontist's office. When we got there, they showed me this sweet *** video about the procedure. It was short but cool. I could hear "Today, Today" by The Flashing Bumpkins playing on the radio. It's my favorite song EVER, it totally reminds me of my awesome girlfriend! Anyway, they started by putting the IV needle in my arm. It stung a bit but I don't remember anything after that until they were done. When I felt the lower corners of my mouth with my tongue (ohh baby) I could feel the self-dissolving stitches. That means they dissolved on their own, that was so cool. It didn't hurt at all, just bled for awhile, which was cool. They gave me this like spiffy syringe to wash out the gaps when I needed to. I totally owned during this operation. Somehow, I emerged a winner, and I was like hell yeah!! I don't care if anyone doesn't believe this story because it really did happen.

killer jordo the movie.

Posted by Boner

My lowers are completely impacted and below the bums. They will have to be cut out. The tiop ones, however, have come in and are almost perfectly straight down. They point slightly outward thought. My top one on the right side has this HUEG hole in it. It doesn't really hurt or anything. I should probably get this stuff taken care of. Meh.....later.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Raptor: So this one time, me and my friends (well okay, it was just me) went to the orthodontist's office. When we got there, they showed me this sweet *** video about the procedure. It was short but cool. I could hear "Today, Today" by The Flashing Bumpkins playing on the radio. It's my favorite song EVER, it totally reminds me of my awesome girlfriend! Anyway, they started by putting the IV needle in my arm. It stung a bit but I don't remember anything after that until they were done. When I felt the lower corners of my mouth with my tongue (ohh baby) I could feel the self-dissolving stitches. That means they dissolved on their own, that was so cool. It didn't hurt at all, just bled for awhile, which was cool. They gave me this like spiffy syringe to wash out the gaps when I needed to. I totally owned during this operation. Somehow, I emerged a winner, and I was like hell yeah!! I don't care if anyone doesn't believe this story because it really did happen.

I never had my wisdom teeth removed. And I hate the Smashing Pumpkins.