clothing

Posted by El Capitan

looking to change my style of clothing for college and interested in this style of clothing.

http://poketo.com/apparel.htm

Wondering if anyone had any ideas or links on other brands similar to this stlye. Would gladyl appeciate it.

Also im not looking for a goth/emo look.

Posted by Ant

Have you tried the goth/emo look?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Go to Walmart. They sell that kind of stuff. Not even kidding.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Same with K-Mart (or what used to be and is now SEARS)... and JC Penny.... and Thrift Stores... and Family Dollar... and Target.

Pick yer poison.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

http://www.threadless.com

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

I've seen a ton of that vintage-type stuff at Express, Nordstrom Rack, Neiman Marcus, etc...

Posted by Lord of Spam

you COULD buy fake "vintage" crap and pay 30 or 40 bucks a shirt

or you could, ya know, hit up vintage/consignment/thirft stores and get the real thing for like nothing.

Posted by Shade

Shop at Express. Good stuff.

Posted by El Capitan

Quoting Ant: Have you tried the goth/emo look?

No and I don't plan too.

But thaks for the tips, really appreciate it.

Posted by Killer Jordo

West 49 is always good. And Helly Hansen has good clothing. Just don't buy their Lifa/Inside hoodies.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Wings: http://www.threadless.com

I love threadless, especially when they have their $10 sale.

Posted by Bebop

Dress like a gangster. People wont mess with convicted rapists.

Posted by Speedfreak

Ignore all fashion and wear what's comfortable. There's no such thing as style.

Unfortunately while 90% of the world believes that there is, that won't wash.

Posted by junior senior

wear sweatshirts with the college name on it or something

Quoting Speedfreak: Ignore all fashion and wear what's comfortable. There's no such thing as style.

My designer clothing is 10,000 times more comfortable and durable than the cheap garbage. Softer and lighter, yet tougher and better-stitched cotton, better fit, and hell, it looks nicer, too, and it ain't made in a third world nation.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: and it ain't made in a third world nation.

wanna bet? check out page 6 of [URL="http://www.behindthelabel.org/pdf/Retailindus.pdf"]this article[/URL] for interesting info on your precious Abercrombie and Holister clothing. There's a lot more companies out ther abusing the lack of appropriate labor laws in other countries, or even in US territories. So your precious brand name designer clothing is usually just as at fault as walmart and target.

I'm perfectly comfortable in my £10 shirt from a supermarket.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

i'm perfectly comfortable in old *** shirts from the salvation army that cost $1.

but if you're being faggy, check out destroy clothing. i don't know their web site and don't plan to look it up, but i'm sure it's something like destroyclothing.com or i'mreallyinsecureaboutmyself.org

Quoting NES Queen: wanna bet? check out page 6 of [URL="http://www.behindthelabel.org/pdf/Retailindus.pdf"]this article[/URL] for interesting info on your precious Abercrombie and Holister clothing. There's a lot more companies out ther abusing the lack of appropriate labor laws in other countries, or even in US territories. So your precious brand name designer clothing is usually just as at fault as walmart and target.

I don't wear Abercrombie or Hollister, retard. Those aren't even designer clothing, they're just cheap garbage with trendy names attached. My last designer purchases (True Religion, Energie, Von Dutch) are all made in either America or Italy.

How Von Dutch and A+F don't fit into the same category, I don't know.

Oh right! It's because you wear one and not the other!

Quoting Wings: How Von Dutch and A+F don't fit into the same category, I don't know.

Oh right! It's because you wear one and not the other!

Quality of clothing and how they were designed, smarty. By your logic, Wal-Mart clothing is also designer.

Posted by Speedfreak

If you find designer clothes to be the most comfortable, durable and cost-effective choice then go for it. I only said make practible aspects a priority.

Posted by Last Fog

I think I may have payed more than $10 for a shirt. Once, maybe.

Posted by Raptor

I proudly wear clothing made in a third world nation. How else am I to show my Kyrgyzstanian pride but to wear a cheap pair of generic-label undies?

I honestly don't care much for clothing, though.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Quality of clothing and how they were designed,

which are both relative equals. that's the point wings is making.

The point I'm making is fuck designer clothing.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Wings: The point I'm making is fuck designer clothing.

I'm not into doing shirts. Anyway, you can get the same style, but not quality at WAL-MART.

Quoting Wings: The point I'm making is fuck designer clothing.

Aww, you cute lil' nonconformist, you.

Quoting Killer Jordo: Anyway, you can get the same style, but not quality at WAL-MART.

Exactly. It's like buying a Mercedes Benz vs buying a Hyundai that rips off Merc's designs.

Posted by Fate

I prefer trendy names only because it makes me look young (or more my age). But that's not to say I don't own outfits from Gucci or something like that.

Posted by Veiraza

Whatever I can ****ing afford and doesn't make me itch.

Posted by The Judge

I wear what I feel looks good on me and what I like the look of. F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck brand names.

I just won't subscribe to a world where spending upwards of

Posted by rivercitytecmo

you so listen to cock sparrer and oi polloi.

Yeah, well you listen to Journey.