Heartless or Nobodies

Posted by Jazz

:rolleyes: My last thread was off but would you rather be a heartless or Nobody.

Posted by crelda

Definately a nobody. Three Reasons
1) There harder to kill.
2) There smarter.
3) There just cooler in general.

Posted by WackoHater2

Heartless. I dunno why. I like them better.

Posted by Knight_Blazer

I would want to be a nobody because they're just empty shells and no emotions. This is just a thought but if a heartless is a being without a heart and a nobody is what the body becomes after a person bocomes a heartless then that means a nobody doesn't have a heart thus making it a heartsless?

Posted by Jazz

Quoting Knight_Blazer: I would want to be a nobody because they're just empty shells and no emotions. This is just a thought but if a heartless is a being without a heart and a nobody is what the body becomes after a person bocomes a heartless then that means a nobody doesn't have a heart thus making it a heartsless?

:eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BRAIN FREEZE! But I get your point;)

Posted by Arcadios

Heartless are hearts consumed by darkness.
If strong enough the body is left to be turned into a nobody.
The irony?

Posted by Jazz

Out of All the Nobodies i would be on Organization 13

Posted by Average n00b

Heartless. Why you ask?

A) There are more difficult species of them than the nobodies.
B) The fat one kicks ***. Okay, seriously. You can easily dodge and counter a simple nobodies attack, but you have to rely on your own skills with heartless.
C) They're just way cooler in general.

Posted by Jazz

Hmmmmmmm, well that's your opinion. But i like the way you think.

Posted by Naoko

Quoting Jazz: :rolleyes: My last thread was off but would you rather be a heartless or Nobody.

nobody! but definitly not a dusk, they're creepy and in ways remind me of michael jackson, they look like they're doing the moon walk.

Posted by Roxas23857

I would be a nobody for sure! They are amazing!