Red Steel Multiplayer

Posted by Proto Man

[URL="http://www.cubed3.com/news/6223/1/Red_Steel_Multiplayer_Footage"]Check it out...[/URL]

Videos of Wii make it look so fun! Everytime I watch a video of people playing Wii, I always have a fee|ing that I am watching a fun party that I wasn't invited to. :(

Posted by Dexter

YES! Now I'll definitely get four sets of controllers.

Posted by Ant

I hope I don't look that stupid when I start playing :)

Posted by Speedfreak

I had no idea what the hell was going on :cool:

Posted by Dexter

There are times when my sister gets so intensely drown into a game that she is amusing to watch. She often swings the regular controller and tried to peak around corners using her actual head. I can't wait to watch her play using the Wiimote.

Posted by Dexter

The girl is a wicked screen-watcher! THAT'S LIKE CHEATING!

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter: There are times when my sister gets so intensely drown into a game that she is amusing to watch. She often swings the regular controller and tried to peak around corners using her actual head. I can't wait to watch her play using the Wiimote.

I kind of do the same things myself, depending on the game.

Quoting Speedfreak: I had no idea what the hell was going on :cool:

Nobody ever invites me to parties. I try to perform oral sex on myself and fail.

Quoting Dexter: The girl is a wicked screen-watcher! THAT'S LIKE CHEATING!

My little brother does that. It gets annoying at times.

Posted by Dexter

I consider being able to watch four different screen as talent, not cheating. I'm a constant screen-watcher while playing Goldeneye. I keep tabs on where everyone is and try to get them all before they find each other in order to take in as many points as possible. It used to be difficult to keep things organized, but now it's just a regular thing I barely realize I do.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter: I consider being able to watch four different screen as talent, not cheating. I'm a constant screen-watcher while playing Goldeneye. I keep tabs on where everyone is and try to get them all before they find each other in order to take in as many points as possible. It used to be difficult to keep things organized, but now it's just a regular thing I barely realize I do.

Hmm... interesting approach. I always considered it semi-cheating myself, and just go by the little radar.

Posted by Dexter

The radar works in certain occasions, but nothing will reveal their exact location like glancing at their screens and figuring out where they are going. I would probably be scared if I played the game online, because I would have to alter my playing methods and become more defensive.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter: I would probably be scared if I played the game online, because I would have to alter my playing methods.

Unfortunately there won't be online for this game. :(

I always like a challenge though. Half the fun for me is trying to either set myself up in a good position, or just go looking for the other player. As for being scared... I love it when my imagination runs wild, and I get scared silly. I get that "Oh noes he's behind the corner and gonna get me" feeling.

Posted by Axis

Too hard to see what was going on. I need a better video so I can see if the multiplayer will be even worth it.

Posted by TendoAddict

I hope the aiming on the screen is ok with it split in four or that you and your friends dont go Gung Ho and kill each other.

Posted by Drewboy64

That karate kick was so pathetic.
But 4 player looks mad fun.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

YES! SPLIT SCREEN, THIS IS THE FUTURE!

Still doesn't sell me on the game, especially since I couldn't even see what they were doing half of the time.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Still doesn't sell me on the game, especially since I couldn't even see what they were doing half of the time.

Dude didn't you see how much they were smiling?? The amount of fun you will have is out of this world.

It didn't look all that fantastic to me in the video. Too much... just too much. When I imagine it myself it seems better, so I'm just going to go with that image of it.

Also, I always try not to screenlook. My favorite games involve sniper rifles, and it ****es me off when I'll shoot my friend once and he'll just barely hide behind something(using my screen to judge) so I can't finish him off. I guess with Goldeneye, though, screenlooking is a part of the game because those maps are like mazes.

Posted by Bebop

About time they showed some multi action. Too bad the people playing were spastics.

[quote=Vamp]Still doesn't sell me on the game, especially since I couldn't even see what they were doing half of the time.

Well you see everyone has a portion of the screen and must kill the other players using the controller.

Posted by maian

WE DON'T CARE HOW THE PLAYERS LOOK WHILE PLAYING THEIR GAMES, NINTENDO

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I really like how they use the speaker to tell the target who they are.

Quoted post: Well you see everyone has a portion of the screen and must kill the other players using the controller.

So... the same **** I was playing ten years ago? MUST BUY!

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So... the same **** I was playing ten years ago? MUST BUY!

Lol, what do you expect? VR headsets?

Posted by Ant

I'm wondering why people are b[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]tching about that too. How else would you expect them to go about doing a multiplayer match?

Quoted post: Lol, what do you expect? VR headsets?

Quoted post: How else would you expect them to go about doing a multiplayer match?

Online :cookie:

I'm not complaining about the basic components of the match types, it's how they're played... being split-screen. I really dislike split-screen, especially in new games.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Slade: I guess with Goldeneye, though, screenlooking is a part of the game because those maps are like mazes.

The levels are not as complicated as people make them out to be. I think they are much simpler than most levels. It wasn't too difficult for me to get every Goldeneye map memorized.

The main map in Goldeneye that gave me trouble was the Archives. If I was in that lower area I could find my way out, but I could never find my way in again :)

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Online :cookie:

I'm not complaining about the basic components of the match types, it's how they're played... being split-screen. I really dislike split-screen, especially in new games.

Then what would be a good way for people to play together IRL? Enlighten us oh great one.

Posted by Axis

System link.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Axis: System link.

Haha, we all know how well that went with the previous systems right?

Quoted post: Then what would be a good way for people to play together IRL? Enlighten us oh great one.

Not playing FPS together in real life or system link. Both work pretty **** well as far as I'm concerned.

Also, it's the fact that it's not online when it can be online. That and being split-screen.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Ant: Haha, we all know how well that went with the previous systems right?

As I recall, yeah, it did.

Posted by Burrito

Hopefully there is a wireless system link for Red Steel. I think split screen takes away from the game, since it becomes impossible to sneak up on people or snipe them.

Yeah, wireless system link would be fine by me. Then again, I probably won't buy the game anyways... so...

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: Haha, we all know how well that went with the previous systems right?

MLG Halo is system linked and it's not that hard.

If you have the friend with the same console, you can set up matches for fairness.

FPS on split screen is highly retarded. Just memorize map, look at friends screen, go after them. On top of this, 1/4 of a screen is stupid.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Proto Man: Hmm... interesting approach. I always considered it semi-cheating myself, and just go by the little radar.

I only find it cheating in football games. So that you know their play >.<

Posted by Dexter

Haha. I used to do that with Tecmo Bowl (NES). Only instead of watching the screen, you would have to sneak a peak at what they pushed on the controller.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So... the same **** I was playing ten years ago? MUST BUY!

So what, you don't want SSBB because its the same **** you've been playing? Or Zelda, or Mario, or Halo 3, or whatever?

"WE DON'T CARE HOW THE PLAYERS LOOK WHILE PLAYING THEIR GAMES, NINTENDO" - maian
Ubisoft.

"Haha, we all know how well that went with the previous systems right?" -whoever, i'm too lazy to use the quote command and copy paste.
DS-style linking ftw.

Quoted post: So what, you don't want SSBB because its the same **** you've been playing? Or Zelda, or Mario, or Halo 3, or whatever?

Read the thread, nub.

Posted by muffla

that was sick
i lol'd when that guy tried to hide behind the chair or table or w/e that was

Posted by Bebop

Online play would be a good addition but Im happy with split screen though. As soon as I get my console and extra controller sets Im having a Wii fest with my friends so its not something I crave straight away.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Not playing FPS together in real life or system link. Both work pretty **** well as far as I'm concerned.

Also, it's the fact that it's not online when it can be online. That and being split-screen.

1) Who said no system link?

2) If it could be online it would be. You haven't noticed that there's not a single online Wii game other than Pok

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Not playing FPS together in real life or system link. Both work pretty **** well as far as I'm concerned.

Wait, am I reading this right? You dont like playing games with friends?

Posted by s0ul

System link was only bad with Gamecube because there was one game that could do it. I could never hope to count the amount of times I system linked Halo, the game would be terrible without it. Hell, I 1v1'd my brother in separate rooms on system link as well as more LANs than I care to remember.

NEVER SPEAK ILL OF SYSTEM LINK AGAIN

Posted by Speedfreak

Other than the fact that hardly anyone uses it, you mean?

It'll be commonplace when online games start coming out, anyway.

Posted by s0ul

Hardly anyone? Halo LANs were huge, man.

Posted by Klarth

XBC and Kai, too...

Quoting muffla: that was sick
i lol'd when that guy tried to hide behind the chair or table or w/e that was

So this is the type of person these goddamn adverts are for.

Quoted post: 2) If it could be online it would be. You haven't noticed that there's not a single online Wii game other than Pokémon for launch?

Yeah, I know. It was big news for a week or so not too long ago. Still doesn't make it any better.

Quoted post: 3) you either haven't bought a single FPS for the last 10 years or playing something with one aspect that is similar isn;t as big a deal to you as you think it is.

Read the thread, nub.

Quoted post: Wait, am I reading this right? You dont like playing games with friends?

I don't like playing split-screen. Especially in new games. Yay for repeating myself!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=s0ul]Hardly anyone? Halo LANs were huge, man.

With you and your twelve friends. I can't count the number of times hardcore gamers have utterly failed to grasp the concept that they are in the extreme minority.

Quoted post:
Yeah, I know. It was big news for a week or so not too long ago. Still doesn't make it any better.

But it does make you wrong.

Posted by s0ul

And you also think that casual gamers are going to be buying 4 Wiimotes and nunchucks to play split screen with their 3 friends that don't really like video games either?

Quoted post: But it does make you wrong.

Ah, right. I forgot when I said Wii launch titles were all online, so this one should be to. Rather than the Wii being capable of online games, yet Red Steel isn't. Right, silly me.

If they had to delay the game, which they wouldn't, to get it online, that would make me pretty happy. Online is big, the Wii is capable of it, Red Steel is a perfect game to debut Wii online, just like Mario Kart was for the DS.

So I guess, in the end, I wasn't wrong? You just read it as it wasn't intended. Heh.

Patches!

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Did someon notice something funny? That the people playing keep pressing down on the joystick on the nunchuck like it is a button? It looks odd if you notice it.

It does look like it, but they're just flicking it back and forth. When they were being filmed, they weren't actually playing the game.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=s0ul]And you also think that casual gamers are going to be buying 4 Wiimotes and nunchucks to play split screen with their 3 friends that don't really like video games either?

Casual gamers like games and play multiplayer, you're thinking of non-gamers. Casual gamers are the reason games sell anything above 3 million, the vast majority of Xbox owners didn't even know how to set up system link, let alone did it on a regular basis. A staggering 85% of Xbox owners never took their Xbox online, realise this.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Ah, right. I forgot when I said Wii launch titles were all online, so this one should be to. Rather than the Wii being capable of online games, yet Red Steel isn't. Right, silly me.

If they had to delay the game, which they wouldn't, to get it online, that would make me pretty happy. Online is big, the Wii is capable of it, Red Steel is a perfect game to debut Wii online, just like Mario Kart was for the DS.

So I guess, in the end, I wasn't wrong? You just read it as it wasn't intended. Heh.

You said Wii is capable of online play. This is wrong, it currently isn't. If it was, Red Steel would be online. Pokémon is a net infrastructure test. Once that test is complete then there will be more online games. Oh look, online games planned for Q1 and Q2 2007. Funny, that.

Mario Kart did not launch with DS, Mario Kart wasn't even intended as an online game originally. DS, however, was intended as an online handheld, despite not being online from the start.

Quoted post: You said Wii is capable of online play. This is wrong, it currently isn't. If it was, Red Steel would be online. Pokémon is a net infrastructure test. Once that test is complete then there will be more online games. Oh look, online games planned for Q1 and Q2 2007. Funny, that.

The Wii is capable of online :rolleyes:

Quoted post: Mario Kart did not launch with DS, Mario Kart wasn't even intended as an online game originally. DS, however, was intended as an online handheld, despite not being online from the start.

Yeah, it not being a launch title was my point, dur dur dur.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]The Wii is capable of online :rolleyes:

Developers cannot make online Wii games for launch, they aren't being given the networking libraries. As a launch title Red Steel cannot go online, and the developers would have liked to impliment it.

Your point was that Red Steel can go online, and because it can it should. This is wrong.

I don't see why you make it out to be such a big deal anyway, it's not like you've ever actually been geniunely interested in the game.

Quoted post: Developers cannot make online Wii games for launch, they aren't being given the networking libraries. As a launch title Red Steel cannot go online, and the developers would have liked to impliment it.

Your point was that Red Steel can go online, and because it can it should. This is wrong.

Read this again:

Quoted post: Rather than the Wii being capable of online games, yet Red Steel isn't. Right, silly me.

If they had to delay the game, which they wouldn't, to get it online, that would make me pretty happy

What am saying is that the Wii is capable of going online. I realise developers can't get the tools to bring their games online, hence me saying "if they had to delayed the game..." to get it online. Oh man, way to assume and miss a point I made blatantly clear :rolleyes:

Either way, I didn't take into account what Wings said. If they could push online through Wiiconnect later in '07 then that's pretty cool.

Quoted post: I don't see why you make it out to be such a big deal anyway, it's not like you've ever actually been geniunely interested in the game.

idk, you seem to think it's a bigger deal than me, otherwise you wouldn't bother arguing it. It's not a big deal at all since, as I said, I'm probably not even going to buy it. I'm just stating my opinion.

Posted by Drewboy64

I hope they have a DS-esque LAN capability in Red Steel. I already know Wii has that and that games like Battalion Wars 2 and Mario Strikers 2 can connect through that (GDC), but I wonder if Red Steel can.

Posted by Last Fog

No matter how much fun these actors are having, laughing and jumping out of their seats and peeking around the couch, it will never be enough to get me excited about split screen deathmatch.

no to mention the extra near $200 needed to spend on controllers, to play ****ing multiplayer deathmatch.

and honestly, those character models look like ABSOLUTE SHIT

Posted by Dexter

Any word on what the first online Wii game will be?

As said a couple times in this thread, pokemon.

Posted by Dexter

I remember reading somewhere that online games wouldn't be arriving until a Pokemon game came out, but I wasn't sure if they meant that it would be the first.

Isn't that Pokemon game set to be released in April? That seems like a long time to wait for online play. Won't Smash Bros be out before it?

Posted by Ant

Pokemon will be in Japan. Out here, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Smash.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire] What am saying is that the Wii is capable of going online. I realise developers can't get the tools to bring their games online, hence me saying "if they had to delayed the game..." to get it online. Oh man, way to assume and miss a point I made blatantly clear :rolleyes:

Either way, I didn't take into account what Wings said. If they could push online through Wiiconnect later in '07 then that's pretty cool.

Red Steel cannot be anything other than a launch title, launch titles cannot be online. Whatever way you look at it, the game cannot be online and there's nothing that Ubisoft Paris can do about it.

Patching is a possibility, but I don't think it's a particularly likely one.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]idk, you seem to think it's a bigger deal than me, otherwise you wouldn't bother arguing it. It's not a big deal at all since, as I said, I'm probably not even going to buy it. I'm just stating my opinion.

I think multiplayer on a cool game is a big deal, yes. A lack of online play on a game you already couldn't care less about isn't a big deal. It would follow that the news is more important to me than it would be to you.

I will ask again, why is this such a big deal to you?

Quoted post: Red Steel cannot be anything other than a launch title, launch titles cannot be online. Whatever way you look at it, the game cannot be online and there's nothing that Ubisoft Paris can do about it.

Yeah I know, which is why I said "which the wouldn't." lol im not as dumb as you think i am. I'm just simply stating the fact that I don't like split-screen, especially on a next-gen title. Yay me.

Quoted post: I think multiplayer on a cool game is a big deal, yes. A lack of online play on a game you already couldn't care less about isn't a big deal. It would follow that the news is more important to me than it would be to you.

I will ask again, why is this such a big deal to you?

I think split-screen isn't a big deal at all. A lack of online play on a game I don't care about isn't a big deal because I don't care. I never even mentioned anything about importance.

what? lol

Seriously, Speedy, start actually reading my posts before you assume I'm wrong. I've stated time and time again I don't care about this game, I've stated that it's not a big deal because I don't care about the game, and I've stated that, in my opinion, split-screen sucks.

Care to continue arguing about retarded **** like this still? Because you seem to have trouble misconstruing my words and believing that someone's opinion is being presented as fact. Silly you.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: Pokemon will be in Japan. Out here, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Smash.

Confirmed Wi-Fi games on Wii:

Battalion Wars II
Mario Strikers Charged
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Animal Crossing
Forever Blue
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Pokémon is set for release on December 16th in Japan. Don't expect to see a US version until after Diamond and Pearl are released next Spring - Leads me to believe that yes, in fact, Smash will probably be the first WFC title in the west.

System link functionality is ALSO CONFIRMED. At Leipzig, BWII and Mario Strikers were played over LAN.

I didn't think Smash was 100% confirmed yet...

Posted by Drewboy64

Anyone know if Red Steel will have System Link?

Also, system link works just like the DS, right? No need for any complications, just connect wirelessly?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I didn't think Smash was 100% confirmed yet...

I would be severely disappointed if Smash wasn't online. About 90% of the people I know in person who are getting a Wii are looking forward to that more than anything else, and it wouldn't look/be good at all if it didn't end up being available. I think it would be the most popular Wi-Fi game.

Last I remember the developers were really hopping to put it in, but weren't sure if they could. That was just after E3 though, and I haven't been paying attention since.

Still, you know there's going to online. There has to be.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Last I remember the developers were really hopping to put it in, but weren't sure if they could. That was just after E3 though, and I haven't been paying attention since.

Still, you know there's going to online. There has to be.

I remember at E3 Iwata said something about it being online.

As for the FIRST online game for the Wii, Vampiro is probably right.

It is a shame that THIS game isn't going to be online, but Speedy has a point. Hey, there is always sequels, right?

Posted by Klarth

JESUS POTATOMAN SHUT UP

Quoted post: I remember at E3 Iwata said something about it being online.

Yeah, and then the following weeks the developers discussed that they weren't even sure they could get it done. Remember, Iwata started the projected before anyone even knew they were working on it. So, I wouldn't go by what he said...

Posted by Drewboy64

Why the hell can't Red Steel have a small aiming box and a large aiming box option? Anyhow, the multiplayer looks goldeneye-esque, so it should be pretty great.

Man, I can't believe Red Steel scored higher than Excite Truck in EGM. But EGM is garbo, so who knows.

I don't understand all the negative press Red Steel has been getting from the general populous.

Posted by Speedfreak

It doesn't look as good as Gears of War and doesn't play exactly like another game, like Gears of War; therefore it sucks.

Posted by Fate

I haven't played either games, but seeing as they have, don't you think you can reach the conclusion that Gears of War could just play better? I don't think they're singling out Nintendo.

Posted by Bebop

[url=http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/2005/12/egm-magazine-frightened-and-confused.html]EGM also gave Animal Crossing Wild World a lower score than the GC original, despite it being better in every single possible way. EGM fail much?[/url]

Serioulsy I don't think I could ever give a game a perfect 10. The only review group that hasnt awarded a game a perfect ten that I can think of is N64 magazine (which renamed NGC and now is known as NGamer). Ocarina of Time got 98%

Posted by Speedfreak

EGM and 1up pretty much always underrate Nintendo games, as far as I can tell. I'm not suggesting something, but apparantly they're both owned by the same company.

In all likelyhood, Gears is probably the better game considering the experimental nature of Red Steel, but that still doesn't mean they're not both underrated and overrated respectively. Giving Red Steel a five is criminal, and Gears of War isn't perfect. Any idiot can detect some bias here.

EDIT: Come to think of it, given my readership maybe I'm placing too much importance on the perfect score. Super Play-NGamer NEVER handed out perfect scores, but maybe 10/10 is a more common sight in 1up and EGM. I never really thought 10 points was enough to go really in-depth with a game review, it could just be that 10/10 can both mean "brilliant" and "perfect" considering the low accuracy. Nevertheless, Red Steel was underrated by EGM, and Zelda sure as hell better get tens too.

Posted by Fate

Well... I do think a 5 is pretty low. Maybe it wasn't his cup of tea. :(

I think the Gears of War reviews posted are fake. I've been trying to find the scores for it, but apparently the reviews are in the January issue. If the scores were released to the public, it would make the magazine obsolete, wouldn't it?

Posted by Bebop

Well obviously not if it's a five. But Christ even a Nintendo hater can realize Animal Crossing WW is better than the GC version. I question whether they are biased or just idiots sometimes.

Kotaku has them posted, and they're usually very reliable.

The reasoning I've seen for 10/10 or 100% scores is that if a game offers the best playable experience at the time, then it's worthy of the score. What tends to happen is that games are given a default score of 100, and then points are taken away for things.

Posted by Bebop

I hate scores of 10. Its never a number in between. its either one whole number or another, making all the difference. There are so many 10/10 games awarded by officaly PS magazine that its a joke.

Any game could be seen as the best playable experience at that time. Thats why its flawed. That would be liek awarding a DS game a perfect score not on the basis of how good a game it is, but on the basis that it is the first good game after a game drought, or compared to other games. Too often perfect scores are awarded on the grounds of how other games stand up, rather than how well it plays. Its like saying "this game is better than Game X so lets give it 10" rather than "this game is lots of fun but lacks a bit. lets give it 6."

No, that's not what I meant. I meant that it gives the best game experience on the console so far. Obviously games have to be compared to others.

It's something I read a while back in defence to someone saying 'You gave OoT a 9.5 but I played it recently and it's rubbish compared to Game X on the 360!'

Posted by Drewboy64

EGM is garbo. Halo 2 didn't deserve straight tens, and neither does gears of war, even though they are good games.

And yeah, I hate it when EGM compares one game to another; they said Yoshi's Island 2 was BAD because it was TOO SIMILAR to the first one (which I would think would be a good thing, considering the first one is amazing). THEN they said that it was BAD because it wasn't similiar ENOUGH to the first one, and had some new gimmicks they didn't like. So stupid.

Yeah. Look at Zelda - the whole thing that makes it great is that they don't change it too much.

Posted by Bebop

Hold on, EGM gave Halo 2 a perfect ten and Animal Crossing Wild World a lower score than the GC game? I think it's fair to say EGM don't know anything about games.

That said I'm still interested in playing Gears.

VGM Daily gave Gears a glowing review. Hm.

I'll let you all know what I think after I play it this weekend.

Played it, it's as good as everyone says. Though getting perfect tens is actually quite laughable. OoT is a 10. GoW is not. Definitely close though, as there's so very, very little to complain about.

Anywho, EGM is garbage. 1up seems to be quite reliable, but I don't bother with EGM for a reason.

Posted by Bebop

Arent 1up and EGM under the same parent company?

Posted by Axis

Yes, they are. And as I've stated many times before, Gears of War is NOT a perfect 10. But pretty **** close. I just find it ludicrous that people are making such a big deal about it.

Quoted post: Arent 1up and EGM under the same parent company?

Yeah, but different reviewers have different opinions.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Axis: Yes, they are. And as I've stated many times before, Gears of War is NOT a perfect 10. But pretty **** close. I just find it ludicrous that people are making such a big deal about it.

Really the only person making a big deal is Speedy.

You'd be suprised how much affect a parent company has over an article. Rupert Murdoch anyone?

No, I probably wouldn't be surprised. It's just that I use 1up from time to time and almost always agree. Unlike with EGM where I find myself wondering "wtf."

Posted by Drewboy64

Why the hell is ubisoft so stubborn? Why didn't they put in more controller options instead of being retarded??
Why couldn't they have stuck with this?? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7888968777839133832&q=red+steel&hl=en

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Drewboy64: Why the hell is ubisoft so stubborn? Why didn't they put in more controller options instead of being retarded??

Such as? Please enlighten me. I don't really see what else they could add.