rev run

Posted by Vg200x

How many still listen to the run master? and how many still like his old school style? normally i dont like hip-hop/rap but I actually like his music.

Posted by WackoHater2

He's pretty good. Run's House is pretty funny as well.

Posted by Vg200x

lmao its funny when he makes fun of his brother.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, it's good show. But this is the music board, so let's talk about his music. He has made a lot of good songs. I used to hate them when I was a kid, but as I got older and learned to like what music is good and not what is in, I started to like him more.

And being completely off-topic, you're post count is my house number.. which for some reason I found cool. Also, how do you keep getting de-repped? The guys at Black Sun, myself included, are trying to keep your rep out of negative numbers, but it's hard.

Posted by Vg200x

yeah I still like the song they did with aerosmith.

I don't no,people wanna de-rep me for stupid reason's, I get de-repped because I said I thought what someone said was funny.

Black Sun??????????

Posted by WackoHater2

It's a blog I was formerly associated with. I am no longer welcome there. And the song they did with Aerosmith (the name of it escapes me at the moment) was pretty good.

Posted by Omni

They re-did "Walk This Way" with members of Aerosmith. It's basically the song that helped Aerosmith get out of the ruts they had been in and helped RUN-D.M.C. become popular. The original is also pretty much Aerosmith's signature tune.

Posted by WackoHater2

Thanks SCC.