Most epic YTMND ever

Posted by Klarth

http://mysterylostending.ytmnd.com/

Not really a spoiler seeing as nobody has any idea what the **** happened.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What the ****? Explain this to me please.

Posted by Ant

People watch Lost?

Posted by ExoXile

I do.

But I second Vamp's post, too.

Posted by Klarth

Basically (spoilers):

[spoiler]There's a computer system underground on the island, and someone has to enter a series of numbers every 108 minutes otherwise an alarm sounds and a big whirring thumping noise comes from even deeper underground. Eventually, Locke the forward thinker decides it's all a psychological experiment, and locks himself in the computer room with this other guy Desmond (the one turning the key in the ytmnd) and decides to wait it out and not push the button. Lo and behold, the numbers tick down to zero, a load of scary hieroglyphics take their place, the display turns red and a looooud crunching, whirring noise comes from underground and a ****ed powerful magnet activates. Metal **** flies all over the place. The display with the hieroglyphics crumples from the magnetic field, and Desmond turns the last-resort failsafe key, not knowing what exactly it does.

Result: The sky turns purple, a magnetic humming-wailing-screeching noise fills the island, electronic **** stops working and there's a colossal explosion in the station. [/spoiler]However, the guy who did the YTMND overdubbed the nasty noise with Vigilante's "Answers" so it looks like they're raving :)

Posted by ExoXile

Ohhhh, well gee, I ain't got quicktime. :o

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That actually sounds awesome.

Posted by ExoXile

Lost's awesome.