Nothing Hurts Worse Than...

Posted by Delilah

Only a half-hour after having surgery done on your toe, going home to your bed, and on the way, stubbing that very same toe on your guitar case.

After just coming home from having surgery on your eyes, your little sister shines a red laser-pointer right in them (It gives you headaches for WEEKS).

Crushing your tailbone.

Several very tiny needles getting pushed in your finger, beneath the nail.

Anyone else care to contribute? Nothing sick, please.

Posted by ExoXile

Get your willie stuck in the zipper.

Posted by Dreadnought

Being sanded faceless.
Five nails through the neck.
Meathook Sodomy.
Being devoured by vermin.
etc.

Posted by Klarth

Being smacked in the nuts.

Sorry, ladies, but you've lost this one.

Posted by Dreadnought

Ah! Thats what I forgot! Blunt Force Castration.

Posted by ExoXile

OMG. YES. :(

Posted by Delilah

Uh, no, Klarth, you're wrong. Try getting hit in the chest by a baseball shot with a pitching machine.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Uh, no, Klarth, you're wrong. Try getting hit in the chest by a baseball shot with a pitching machine.

No. Getting smacked in the nuts hurts more. Even though the pain goes faster than being hit with a pitching machine.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

in before childbirth

Posted by Delilah

Oh, wait! I forgot to add this one (actually happened to me): having a bowling ball dropped on your severed finger that was already so sensative that the slightest touch makes you scream in pain. That hurt, man.

Posted by The Judge

Nope. Nuts.

Or getting your cheeks cut open by scissors.

Or your toenails and fingernails pulled up.

Or passing a kidney stone.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Catching a flat from a 10 meters high dive.[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

I did that once. It was funny seeing the straight division of my skin being red and white down my side.

Posted by WackoHater2

I cut off one of my fingernails piece by piece one time to get a piece of wood out from under it. That hurt pretty bad. But the nuts do as well.

Posted by The Judge

One of my front baby teeth wouldn't come out, so I twisted it out myself. Lots of blood.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I caught a wicked flap the first time I did a flip (diving in a pool of course) I was on the 3 meters. Gosh did it hurt...My head ached for the rest of the day :( [/COLOR]

Posted by Killer Jordo

Getting hit in the nuts hurts worse than getting hit in the boobies. It's true. Especially when you get your nuts hit so hard, that you lose one of your nuts. Oh yeah, that happened to me. So don't complain about a pitching machine because I've been hit in the chest by one at 5m away. If it would have hit 4cm up I would've died, or had to have major surgery and be in a wheel chair.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Killer Jordo: Getting hit in the nuts hurts worse than getting hit in the boobies. It's true. Especially when you get your nuts hit so hard, that you lose one of your nuts. Oh yeah, that happened to me. So don't complain about a pitching machine because I've been hit in the chest by one at 5m away. If it would have hit 4cm up I would've died, or had to have major surgery and be in a wheel chair.

I know what getting hit in the nuts and boobies feels like.

Nuts > boobies.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Obviously guys aren't girls, so they can't know how much it would hurt to squish a womens boobies ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

Inserting a toothpick under your big toenail and kicking the wall at full force.

That, or waking up durring open heart surgery.

Not that I have done either.

Posted by WackoHater2

I stepped on a toothpick once, barefoot. It went halfway into my foot. My grandmother tried to pull it out, but it broke off. She then grabbed what was left in my foot with her teeth and pulled it out. My grandmom is straight hood.

Drinking orange juice while driving, braking hard, smashing your face against the steering wheel and a shard of glass lodging itself between your gum and your tooh.

Also, papercuts on your eyes.

Posted by Omni

I stepped on a piece of rusty metal in the sand, and it went through my foot. Yeah, I still have the scar. I was like 5 years old...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Uh, no, Klarth, you're wrong. Try getting hit in the chest by a baseball shot with a pitching machine.

Now try getting that same baseball in the testicles. Yeah.

Oh, and walking on sand barefoot on a really hot day. lol

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Oh, and walking on sand barefoot on a really hot day. lol

Try black asphalt.

not stupid enough

Posted by mis0

Getting tazered on the kidneys has always looked brutal.

Posted by Speedfreak

Paintball on the nipple.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Speedfreak: Paintball on the nipple.

I don't know why but I loled there.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Misoxeny: Getting tazered on the kidneys has always looked brutal.

WHAT ABOUT GETTIN' TAZE'D BALLZ!?

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting ExoXile: Try black asphalt.

I did that. This past summer. Not on purpose. I had no choice. The bottoms of my feet were red for 3 days or so, then they stopped hurting.

Posted by mis0

Quoting ExoXile: WHAT ABOUT GETTIN' TAZE'D BALLZ!?

What, do you speak from experience?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Being slowly burned alive.

I win.[/COLOR]

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Misoxeny: What, do you speak from experience?

No, just.

I can imagine it.
And just that hurts more than anything in this whole thread COMBINED.

:(

Posted by WackoHater2

Here's another one. Getting hit in the back of the head with a metal baseball bat. If you stay consious, it hurts pretty bad. I wish I would have went unconcious when it happened to me.

Posted by mis0

Quoting ExoXile: No, just.

I can imagine it.

Not if I say getting cut in half with a spoon.

Posted by The underground

Quoting Misoxeny:
What, do you speak from experience?

Quoting ExoXile: No, just.
I can imagine it.

I have the experience to be allowed to use a tazer you have you be hitwith one in training and the dumbarse aimed low joking but still shot one got me in the stomach and the other got me in the testes they rushed me to the ER and i thought there could be not bigger hell then that was till i got the meds. lol but seriously 10,000 volts inro the boys hurts like a son of *****.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Misoxeny: Not if I say getting cut in half with a spoon.

Nope, buzz'd balls still exceed's it.

Quoted post: Being slowly burned alive.

I win.

Nah, the worst pain is the pain you remember. You'll be dead shortly after you experience it, so it doesn't matter.

Posted by mis0

Whiplash hurts pretty badly, and I get to remember it every day. :)

Posted by NES Queen

Getting water and air trapped within your ear canal 50ft under water, only to have the air expand upon rising to the surface and completely blow out both eardrums in the process.

I'll give you guys a kick to the groin, but I just have two words for you: [URL="http://www.moondragon.org/obgyn/procedures/papsmear.html"]pap smear[/URL]. Or one word rather, [URL="http://www.chaseunion.com/cat2/images/Simms%20Rectal%20Speculum.jpg"]speculum[/URL]. Check out the animated gifs showing how to obtain a sample for a pap smear. Talk about a pleasant experience.

Posted by G-Sides

being mummified like that guy from the mummy after he made out with the hot queen lady.

edit: 3000 posts, how boss

Posted by Apathetic

hitting your knee on something, or being slapped on the balls

Posted by higbvuyb

Once I jumped off a table, onto a nail. A large one.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Having surgery on your chest and coming home to sleep. Then, as a joke, your brother pouring hot sauce in it followed by a kick (yes, on the wound) while in the state of sleep.

Hurt like hell.

Also, I'm pretty sure having anal sex with a porcupine with salt on his "fur" would hurt too.

Posted by Porcupine

[quote=Panic]Nuts > boobies.
[quote=Panic]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061026/...ay_marriage_22
It's about time too.Ho hum.

I always figured that shotgun in the face would hurt a bit.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

getting hit in the dick head-on

Quoting Porcupine: Ho hum.

I always figured that shotgun in the face would hurt a bit.

It's actually quite likely that it wouldn't hurt at all.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You would feel a shotgun in your face for a second at most. It's not as painfull as something you would feel for minutes/hours such as breaking your leg.[/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

Quoting Wings: It's actually quite likely that it wouldn't hurt at all.

There is the case of that guy who shot his face off with a shotgun and still lived. I'm sure that hurt a hell of a lot.

I think a cheese grater plus lemon juice all over one's flesh would elicit a few 'ouches.'

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: Here's another one. Getting hit in the back of the head with a metal baseball bat. If you stay consious, it hurts pretty bad. I wish I would have went unconcious when it happened to me.

NOTHING WILL EVER HURT MORE THAN THE PAIN OF NOT BEING ON YOUR TOP 8

Posted by Dreadnought

Confusing your eyedrops with Dran-O.
Confusing your enema with Dran-O.
Confusing... well, just about anything wiht Dran-O.

Posted by Klarth

Including Dran-O itself?

Quoting Slade: There is the case of that guy who shot his face off with a shotgun and still lived. I'm sure that hurt a hell of a lot.

That's why I said 'quite likely' and not 'certain'. :)

Quoted post: You would feel a shotgun in your face for a second at most.

Most likely wouldn't evne have time to register before you died.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Wings: That's why I said 'quite likely' and not 'certain'. :)

ooh sneaky sneaky

About the Dran-o thing, I just read a book where a kid kills himself by drinking a lot of it. His lips are eaten away by the time he's done, and he stumbles around a bit before dying with foam and all types of **** coming out of his face.

Ouch.

Posted by Linko_16

I once had my toe operated on without proper numbing.

Posted by Delilah

Being impaled by a rounded pole, and then left to die, slowly, hanging on that very same pole.

Quoted post: Being impaled by a rounded pole, and then left to die, slowly, hanging on that very same pole.

As opposed to some other pole?

Posted by Dexter

Spawn!

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]I once had my toe operated on without proper numbing.[/COLOR]

I had exactly the same thing roughly six months ago.

Most painful non-surgical thing I've experienced was masturbating with muscle rub (you know, Deep Heat? Icy Hot?). The burn wouldn't go away for days.

Posted by Zeta

Wow, I'm squeamish. I've winced at the thought of some of these posts. :(

Quoting Engine of Hate: Most painful non-surgical thing I've experienced was masturbating with muscle rub (you know, Deep Heat? Icy Hot?). The burn wouldn't go away for days.

Haha, I can't get over how foolish that is. Well played!

Posted by Zeta

Was that around the same time you broke your penis, Dread? :)

Posted by Yaviel

I did this once for real...

Mowing the lawn on a riding mower running over a rake and having it flip up and hit you in the back of the head like on one of those cartoons when you step on the rake and it hits you in the face... It was like that except it hurt so much I had to stop mowing the lawn

Posted by WackoHater2

Riding lawnmowers are dangerous. That's why I don't mow the lawn. A kid I know cut off hit big toe with a lawn mower.

Posted by Yaviel

that would hurt too... but I mean it, I just ran over the rake prawns and pow right in the head, ****ed me off...

Posted by Zeta

Smashing your eyebrow into the edge of a coffee table. ****ing bled like hell.

Quoted post: Riding lawnmowers are dangerous. That's why I don't mow the lawn. A kid I know cut off hit big toe with a lawn mower.

No, you don't mow the lawn because you're fat and lazy, thus making excuses to avoid mowing the lawn. Lawnmowers aren't dangerous if you're not a complete moron around them.

Posted by Boner

Exactly! If idiots would make sure not to put body parts under a moving blade, they would be just fine. Even changing a light bulb is dagerous if you're standing in a puddle of water. Conclusion: don't be a moron. And if you are, we'll, that's what I like to call natual selection. It's just too bad there isn't more of it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No, you don't mow the lawn because you're fat and lazy, thus making excuses to avoid mowing the lawn. Lawnmowers aren't dangerous if you're not a complete moron around them.

Actually, if we had an old push mower, I'd do it.

Posted by Sterling

Getting your head smashed full force into a metal door kinda made me "ouch" a couple times.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Kolo: Getting your head smashed full force into a metal door kinda made me "ouch" a couple times.

Maybe you just aren't hard core enough to handle metal :p:

Quoted post: Actually, if we had an old push mower, I'd do it.

Doubt it.

Posted by junior senior

having a toe that hasn't grown since you were 6 years old, with the nail 3/4 around the toe, being sensative when it's not even nail (?) and lightly touching that against furnature, *** **** does that hurt. I have been limping for about a year from my toe. :(

ingrown nail get?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linko_16: I once had my toe operated on without proper numbing.

Funny story: I was driving my car with two friends, relaying this story, and the girl of the two gasped and asked,

"Oh my gosh, did you scream?"
"What? No."
"But they were cutting your toe!"
"Well, yeah, it's not like I was getting stabbed in the face."

The other friend in the car thought that was hilarious.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I did this when I got home from school;
Spilling hot ramen fresh out of the microwave on you. My wrist still hurts. I made ramen and I was going to sit down so I held the bowl in place on the arm of the couch, and I sat down. Somehow the bowl tipped pouring the hot water on me. I screamed and then pushed the bowl away, and it ended up on the floor. I still need to clean the small peices from the floor. It hurt so bad. And some of it ended up on my wrists, burning them, but one more than the other.

Posted by Omni

That's because in addition to everyone else in your life, ramen noodles are out to cause you pain and suffering. From your point of view, anyway. [spoiler]Noodles! LOL... How stupid can one person be?[/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually no, I'm not paranoid like that. My wrist stopped hurting. YAY!

Posted by Linko_16

Mice can be a real pain.

I lol'd