have you ever

Posted by Last Fog

ever have one of those dreams when you have a debilitating disease or you're in a horrible situation where you're about to die.

Then you wake up and you're happy that you didnt die.

but something happens later on to ruin your otherwise terrific day. ****.

That happened to me once

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, but I've sucked my own dick in a dream before and it took me a couple of days to realise I couldn't actually do it.

Posted by Raptor

The worst part of a dream about nearly experiencing the deliciously sweet and luxurious embrace of death is waking up from it.

Stab my blackened heart with dark daggers.

Posted by WackoHater2

Nah, I never have. I have had dreams where I was dying or had a disease.. but I usually wake up crying or angry.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I dreamed a couple of times that I was dead or about to die. It'as always fun to wake up afterwards lol. Bad stuff happening afterwards? Most of the time. I got use to feeling crappy.[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

I die in my dreams fairly often, actually. I WONDER WHAT IT MEANS?!

Posted by Dexter

I used to die in my dreams occasionally. I would always get startled awake at the moment of death. From the dreams I can recall, I haven't died in my dreams in at least a year. Other people die in my dreams though, and it is usually due to my failure in saving them.

Posted by Delilah

As far as dying in dreams go, I die almost every night. But bad (okay, worse than usual bad things, because I am quite unlucky) thing don't usually happen afterwards.

Posted by Dreadnought

If I die in a dream I almost ALWAYS have a completely neutral day.

Not that there is any provable causality there.

Posted by Dexter

Even when I have incredibly bad morning, either due to dreams or something else, it usually wears off by the time I've had breakfast.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No, but I've sucked my own dick in a dream before and it took me a couple of days to realise I couldn't actually do it.
Hey me too. No joke. Although it didnt take me days to realize I couldn't. :/

Posted by The Judge

Just recently I had a dream where I was dead, and I was working for some sort of ghost-agency that operates on the living world. At the end of the dream, I was eating a doughnut when my left canine fell out.

I awoke immediately and felt with my tongue to make sure it was there.

Quoted post: Hey me too. No joke. Although it didnt take me days to realize I couldn't. :/

Apparently it's supposed to represent the need for self-gratification.

Just a fun fact.

Posted by Arcadios

I once had a dream where I woke up to find my best friend bust into my door with a burned face.
First time I knew it was a dream and just wanted to wake up.
I'm never in control of my dreams.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoted post: [Have you]ever have one of those dreams whenyou're in a horrible situation where you're about to die.

All the time, its scares the **** out of me. The worse time it happened was when I was at band camp and I woke my whole cabbin. they wont let me live it down.

I also have the sensation that Im falling when im half asleep (not even a dream, just sleeping). Its called thr hypnagogic jerk and is horrible to wake up to (next to leg cramps.)

Posted by Fate

I had a dream I was paralyzed once. I woke up crying and I didn't feel too well.

Most of my dreams consist of me losing my teeth.

Posted by G-Sides

I had a teeth-loss dream... I was talking to someone and they just started pouring out of my mouth, and I could actually reach back into my mouth and come out with a handful of teeth. freekziez

I always come close to dying or I'm put in a situation where death is the only outcome, but I don't think I've ever actually gone through and died. I've gotten shot in the back, fallen off towers, been bitten by vampires, and gotten enveloped by tornados, but I've never died.

Quoted post: I also have the sensation that Im falling when im half asleep (not even a dream, just sleeping). Its called thr hypnagogic jerk and is horrible to wake up to (next to leg cramps.)

I get that all the time. You half-see it, and completely feel it. What a terrible ****ing way to wake up.

Posted by Pit

If I dont die in my dream, then I know my day isn't normal.

Posted by Bo Dang

Last night I dreamed me and Iris were in a meadow and we were having a picnic and then she stabbed me in the face with a plastic fork and called me a n00b and then banned me from the meadow and made me pink

Posted by Pit

That would probably happen in real life.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting TendoAddict: I also have the sensation that Im falling when im half asleep (not even a dream, just sleeping). Its called thr hypnagogic jerk and is horrible to wake up to (next to leg cramps.)

I didn't see this before but this used to always happen to me.

but i was in the top bunk, maximizing the FEAR FACTOR

though now i sleep on my big foof bean bag thing because i

Posted by Random

No but I used to have Freddy Krugar nightmares when I was little where he'd chase me in a Rainforest at night time..

Posted by cool gamer dad

I rarely dream. But when I do, I'm usually falling and thinking "omg this is going to hurt so bad".

No.

Posted by Zeta

I had a dream where I lost both of my legs. I was ****ed off when I woke up because I lost my kickass dream-wheelchair. :mad:

Posted by Slade

Quoting TendoAddict: I also have the sensation that Im falling when im half asleep (not even a dream, just sleeping). Its called thr hypnagogic jerk and is horrible to wake up to (next to leg cramps.)

Same here. I'll suddenly feel like I'm losing balance and tweak out to right myself. I've seen people have it a lot worse than me, though, and it seems like they're terrified for a split second when they wake up.

It usually happens once or twice as I'm trying to fall asleep, but not so often as I'm waking up.

Quoted post: and it seems like they're terrified for a split second when they wake up.

That's because they are. Or I am anyways when I experience it. I mean, you think you're falling and wake up in a motion that feels like you're falling. That's not fun.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Dexter: Even when I have incredibly bad morning, either due to dreams or something else, it usually wears off by the time I've had breakfast.

No wonder my mornings have been so bad, lately... I always skip breakfast.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Raptor: No wonder my mornings have been so bad, lately... I always skip breakfast.

I tried to skip breakfast to go on a bike ride once, and I ended up punting my camera into the woods after my chain broke. It was ridiculous how quickly I snapped under so little stress.

Also, I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is. I'm looking at you, Last Fog.

I hardly ever eat breakfast =/

Posted by Gollum

I have about 160 dreams in my dream journal. Not one of them involves me dying, and only one out of the whole bunch was a nightmare.