Favorite game character(s)

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I'm not sure if other people have done this thread before me, so if they have, I apologize. So, I'll start this list:
1. Ryu (Ninja Gaiden - XBOX) - Starring in one of the hardest journeys I've ever played, this guy rocks, pure and simple. That's why I put him in my #1 spot.
2. Riddick (Escape From Butcher Bay - XBOX) - Do I really need to explain why he's on my list?
3. Dante (Devil May Cry 3 - PS2) - Though his new attitude may be annoying, you'll grow a liking to it. Plus, this guy has some stylish moves!
4. Paine (FFX-2 - PS2) - Sexy and silent, this lady is awesome. I don't know how else to explain it, so I'll leave it at that.
5. Solid Snake/Big Boss (MGS 3 - PS2) - Starring in one of the best PS2 games I've seen, Solid Snake/Big Boss will show you that you don't need fancy toys to beat your foes.

That's all I can think of.

Posted by Unite

1. Id - Xenogears
2. Divine Majin - Disgaea
3. Emeralda - Xenogears
4. Elly - Xenogears
5. Etna - Disgaea

Posted by Darkbackward

Gamecube- Link was dethroned by whom? Captain olimar, that's right, pikmin uber strategy!

PS2- El Burro From Grand Theft Auto 3. To put it simply, you don't mess with him.

Xbox- Master Chief! Wait a second, you said good characters. In that case I would pick Spawn from Soul Calibur 2.

Whip it... WHIP IT GOOD.

Posted by inequity

The only one I can think of right now is mallow, from super mario rpg.

I know, hes annoying in the game. But c'mon.....

Posted by PHoXYGeN

DONKEY KONG!!!
LONG LIVE THE KING OF SWING!!!!

Posted by Nizmo

Rayman, since the 3D games were developed. He looks so cool with no limbs and his moves are pretty bad.

Another would be Mario. I like his cap, and all the games seem to be decent for a lengthy period of time. They can get a little boring on occasion, though. His prime time was when Super Mario Sunshine was first released, but now, that game is unenjoyable.

Posted by Dexter

Krystal. She is just so elegant and caring, gorgeous and motivated, not to mention she has a good sense of fashion. At least from what I have seen. I have yet to play Star Fox Assault, but I will soon. Now that spring break is here, I will most definitely have to pick up some new Game Cube games. I wish I was able to play as Krystal more in Star Fox Adventures. The time I did have with her was certainly gratifying and stimulating.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Namin'e- Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Yoh- Shaman King Master of Spirits
Guilmon- Digimon Rumble Areana
Princess Ruto- Zelda 64
Sheik- Zelda 64
Young Link- SSBros. Melee

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

My WoW (World of Warcraft) character, or does that not count?

Posted by Slade

I seem to have a thing for baddies...
1. Sephiroth- so malignant, creepy, badass, etc. etc. (the 7 ft long sword doesn't hurt!)
2. Solid Snake- I love it all.... Hideo Kojima, I bow to you.
3. Revolver Ocelot- I like his moves, even though he's a total pansy in MGS 3... and revolvers are awesome.

Posted by Random

1. Sephiroth
2. Solid Snake
3. Master Chief
4. Link
5. Canderous

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Nizmo: His prime time was when Super Mario Sunshine was first released

What are you talking about? There were many more groundbreaking Mario games in the past.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Nightmare- Soul Calibur II
Maxi- Soul Calibur II
Claude- Star Ocean:The Second Story
Rena- Star Ocean:The Second Story
Dias- Star Ocean:The Second Story

Posted by I Love Yuna 69

i was gonna poll this but i saw a vg character poll and it sucked so you just tell me, and you don't have to awnser a horrible poll, i like Yuna

Posted by Sable Wind

I don't have a favourite, I like to play with all of them.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Duke Nukem

Posted by Acheron

BJ Blaskowitz.

Posted by Poco

Poco. Yeah, he's like a one man band.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I cant decide. I love some of them ever so much.

Thats a lie, Sepheroth, Cloud, Tifa, and good old Link are my favorites.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Pimples and Zitz.

From Battletoads, you know. Not from my face. :3

Posted by Sean Fury

Shouldn't this be in gaming?

I <3 Cloud

Posted by specopssv44

Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid is like the only game im really good at besides Day of Defeat.

Posted by mis0

Princess Peach because she is SO-WEEEET!!1

Posted by Jesse Smith

(wacko), because he/she's in the coolest video game ever made. Super VGChat Bros. 3. :D:D:D

Posted by Legend Saber

Quoting Jesse Smith: (wacko), because he/she's in the coolest video game ever made.

I hear ya', buddy.

No, really. Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Rufus, Tseng, Reno, Aeris, Cait Sith, Myrna, Dyne, Hojo, Barret, Yuffie, Tifa, Red XIII/Nanaki, Bugenhagen, Elena, Rude, Marlene, Biggs, Wedge, Jessie, President ShinRa, Reeve, Scarlet, Heidegger, Dio, ShinRa Manager, Priscillia, Cid, Vincent, Ifalana, Palmer, and Professor Gast. Those are my favorite characters from any video game.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Cloud Strife: In my eyes, the undisputed hero of the video game universe. At first he started as a mercenary, but gradually gets caught up in a massive struggle for the life of the planet, and comes out victorious.

Leon S. Kennedy: One of the only "survivors" from the Racoon City incident. His first day as a cop was his last, but even a rookie like him managed to not only survive, but come back as a kick as[COLOR=Yellow]s[/COLOR] US agent in RE4.

Sephiroth: When you talk about the greatest villains ever created in the video game universe many come to mind, but only one that everyone can agree on. Sephiroth is undoubtedly the baddest in the history of games, and fans are eager to see him return.

Solid Snake: A one-man army who has taken on anyone and anything since his debut in Metal Gear. His intentions now are to get rid of any Metal Gear development and save the world, again. He's an action-hero with a personality, making him the hero of our generation.

Kratos: He killed a ****ing G[COLOR=Yellow]o[/COLOR]d!

Donkey Kong: DK was one of my idols as a kid growing up being a SNES fanboy. I remember the DK Country games were the best thing that ever happened to me, so naturally i felt attached to the character.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tinkleheimer

Kain, FF IV

Posted by Speedfreak

IT'S NOT A FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER, THAT'S FOR SURE.

Posted by TendoAddict

Mario: he's really be the only character whos been their my whole life, he continues to star in great games that only are limited to imagination. I sure you can understand

Link: Its the hero who saves the princes. He has always fought for good in many but is still as human as you and me. I personally feel he should have a a place in every gamers.

Posted by daggerx

COME ONE COME ALL COME TO DAGERX'S GAME RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Speedfreak: IT'S NOT A FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER, THAT'S FOR SURE.

[COLOR=Yellow]Yeah, ok.

Good for you.[/COLOR]

Posted by Mini Rebew

Leon Kennedy, any guy who can suplex a zombie and makes its head explode is my hero.

Posted by Azusa

The King of the Cosmos, from Katamari Damaci.

Posted by Chronic

Jak from the Jak and Daxter series.

Posted by Revolver Ocelot

Sephiroth...

Posted by verystrait42

seporoth
Quina and Vivi (Vivi RULES)
link

50th POST B!ATCHES!!!

Posted by Fang the vamp

Kala: baten kaitos: eternal wings and the lost ocean
Vahn: legend of legaia

Posted by Random

Sephiroth
Solid Snake
Darth Revan (Customizable)

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

1)Yuri Hyuga
2)Sephiroth
3)Squall

Posted by Last Fog

Donkey Kong and Knuckles

Posted by LagunasSweetling

1.) Sephiroth FFVII
2.) Squall Leonheart FFVIII
3.) Laguna Loire FFVII

Posted by Acheron

Minsc, Jon Irenicus, Walton Simons, Damar Ogdem, Fade.

Hell yeah for some really obscure characters (Well, perhaps not the first three).

Posted by Big Boss

Big Boss - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
A complete genius in the battlefield, trained by The Boss herself, Naked Snake is the ultimate soldier. He's fascinated by all things warlike, and at the same time is completely oblivious to anything else. A girl can be hitting on him dead on, and a bisexual colonel can have intimate relations with his equally male crew, and he'd have no idea what the hell would be going on. It makes for some great character development and hilarious dialogue.

The Boss - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Before Big Boss, The Boss was the best soldier on the planet. Completely devoted to her country, she's willing to risk her very being to honor her role. I can't think of a deeper, more well developed character than The Boss. The relationship her and Snake have throughout MGS3 is the central plot for the game, even when much bigger things are at stake.

Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel
Snake is a sort of clone child to Big Boss, but he got all the recessive genes of his "father," yet he's managed to take down M1 tanks, murdering, psychotic psychics, shamans, a Hind D, giant bipedal walking tanks and his genetically superior brothers. He's the hero that doesn't need any superpowers to beat those who do, and isn't full of himself like the typical action hero.

Kratos - G[color=yellowgreen]o
d of War
He's the most badass, manly, kickass character in all of gaming. A pupil of the Gods, but still only a man, he was tasked with the feat of eliminating the God of War, Ares. His white skin is a representation of his tragic past, as well as the chains firmly wrapped around his arms that hold the devastating Blades of Chaos, the coolest weapon in gaming since the Gunblade. He is the icon of what action games should be like, and he's not afraid to make you think twice about disagreeing with that statement.

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts
Seph is the coolest villain around. Tetsuya Nomura's best character is certainly worthy of praise. Despite his evil actions, most notably at the end of FFVII's disc one, he's a villain one can understand. It doesn't make him any less dangerous, whether in angel form or on foot with his 8" sword.

M. Bison (Vega in Japan) - Street Fighter series
Bison is a badass. He's so evil and happy at the same time it isn't easy to hate him. He's one of the coolest characters to play as in the Street Fighter games (minus Street Fighter: The Movie) for his charge moves can be chained for unpredictable results. The sweep slide-stomp-flying punch-kick-psycho crusher combination still leaves most players today dizzy with pain, and it's always a pleasure to see bison smile at the end of a well-earned victory.

Ken - Street Fighter series
A faster, quicker version of Ryu, Ken's ease for juggling is only match by his cockiness, to which I can easily relate. His personality is exemplified by his fiery special and super moves, such as the Sho-ryu-ken and Sho-ryu-reppa. His relationship with Ryu, both as a friend and a fighter, make him one half of the best duo in gaming, as well.

Zero - Mega Man X series
Ever since Zero became a fully playable character in Mega Man X4, he's a lot more enjoyable to control than X himself. Not to insult Capcom's beloved pet, but it's the company's fault for making X look like such a pussy and Zero like such a kickass Reploid (Or Maverick, depending on your theories). Instead of gaining brand new weapons from boss battles, he learned new saber techniques that better relate with the rest of his moves.

Tidus - Final Fantasy X
Tidus starts off as an annoying, feminine brat at the beginning of FFX, but for the rest of us that have played enough RPGs to be acquainted with the concept of character development, we see Tidus grow from a kid into a heroic man. He affected each and every one of his party members, enamoring Yuna in the process, and kept a later revealed-to-him, emotionally devastating secret in order to keep the party strong and together for the final battle. This secret would eventually be known towards the end of the game, making the ending sequence one of the most sad and heart-twisting moments in gaming.[/color]

Posted by amcartoon

Cloud and Sephiroth-Final Fantasy VII

Vahn- Legend of Legaia

Yoshimitsu- Tekken series

Anima- aeon from Final Fantasy X

Posted by veritas

Kratos- he kicks so much ***.

Mitsurugi-Moves are awesome.

Ratchet-His weapons are powerful.

Donkey Kong- Favorite character in SSB Melee

Posted by Speedfreak

WAY TO BUMP THE THREAD, RETARD.

Posted by Fate

It's cool now. I stickied it. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

wtf why

My favourite game character is Flava Flav from Def Jam. But as he ios a real person, I suppose that doesnt really count.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Link
Solid Snake
Sora

Posted by bigdaddyju34

Link
Mario
Mega Man

Posted by Xero

Favorite game characters?

Kirby
Link
Bowser
and...fox!

Posted by eternalchaos

*Luigi-mario games
*Shadow The Hedgehog-sonic games
*Leon Scott Kennedy-resident evil 2 and 4
*Fox McCloud-starfox games
*Swan-the warriors
*Rikimaru-tenchu 1, 2, and 3 (4?)

Posted by JerRry_SlaYer

My fave would have to be Solid Snake.

Posted by SHIITEMUSLIMS

Roll, from megaman, god she is so freakins sexy

Posted by SHIITEMUSLIMS

shes 8 years old and tight, really tight

Posted by JerRry_SlaYer

solid snakes pretty sexy to and hes of age and isnt and android!..not like im into mullet bearing ex green berets or anything

Posted by SHIITEMUSLIMS

whatever queer

Posted by NFSMW6

SAM FISHER FOR SPLINTER CELL

Posted by fig roll

[SIZE="4"]king kooper is the best.[/SIZE]

Posted by Dragner

In order from top to bottum
1:Yuri(ShadowHearts)
2:Raz(Psychonauts
3:Grave(GunGrave)
4:Snake(MGS)
5:Abe,Stranger,Munch(OddWorld)

Posted by VerachiIsPimP

Perfect Dark-Joanna Dark And Elvis
Halo/H2-MC of course and SGT Johnson
Time Splitters: Future Perfect-Cortez
Metroid-Samus

-Lots more just cant think of any...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Out of non-real game characters, pretty much the whole cast of NFSMW had me laughing, but I dont think that was the intent, so they lose.

I'd have to go with Gordon Freeman for my favorite. An awesome character from an awesome game.

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Samus Aran, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Link, Luigi and Zero.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Kefka, what else is there to say?

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

I'm droolong over Tidus...

Posted by giminius

How do you choose a favorite video game character? Is it something to do with perceived "coolness"? An unexplained appeal? Do you all identify with your favorites video characters?

(actually, scratch identification with a video game character. It's not likely anyone identifies with Bowser, is it?)

Posted by linkfreak112

link,squall,cloud,sora but mostly link

Posted by Black Chaos

Link
Zelda/Sheik
Tidus
Cloud
Samus Aran
Noxus
Rikku
Blaze
Amy Rose
Scorpion
Mileena
Squall
Auron
Bowser
Spire
Plus more I can't remember!

Posted by giminius

Well, Milotic, as both my favorite pokemon and videogame character.

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting giminius: Well, Milotic, as both my favorite pokemon and videogame character.

Milotic? Wow. It is so girly looking! I don't really like it in other words.

Posted by giminius

So girls cannot be acceptable favorite video game characters. I suppose that scratches Cloud's girlfriend (the one Sefiroth killed, whatever her name was).

I appreciate beauty. :)

Posted by Fox McCloud

Fox McCloud, Maxi, and Marth.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

The Judge (from hunter the reckoning) is pretty cool. :D

Posted by JonMB

I like Luigi, Dry Bones, Charizard, and Knuckles. They're all pretty cool in their own ways.

Posted by 123Dan123

Master Cheif
Prince in POP.

Posted by 123Dan123

Oh and Sam Fisher

Posted by wlminter

Here are mine with their corresponding game or series, if I can remember it.

Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2)
Kain (Legacy of Kain)
The Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari Damacy)
Voldo (Soul Blade/Calibur)
Claude (The main character in GTA3)
Ashley Riot (Vagrant Story)
Akuma (Street Fighter)
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
Snake (Metal Gear)
The Evil dude with the metal jaw-thing (Condemed: Criminal Origins)

Those are some of my favorites, which is why I posted them here.

Posted by Dilhole

here are mine, in random order:

Big the Cat-Sonic Adventure
Master Cheif-Halo games
Luigi-Mario games
Tidus-Final Fantasy X
Riku-Kingdom Hearts games
Fayt-Star Ocean
Cliff-Star Ocean

Posted by Dog

Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)
Link(Legend Of Zelda)
vivi(FF9)
amarant(FF9)
vincent(FF7)
DONALD DUCK AND GOOFY:D (Kingdom Hearts)
Luigi(mario brothers)
Toad(mario brothers)
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
Prince of Persia (Prince Of Persia)
Master Chief (Halo)
sora(Kingdom Hearts)

Posted by Dilhole

Quoting Shdig: Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)
Link(Legend Of Zelda)
vivi(FF9)
amarant(FF9)
vincent(FF7)
DONALD DUCK AND GOOFY:D (Kingdom Hearts)
Luigi(mario brothers)
Toad(mario brothers)
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
Prince of Persia (Prince Of Persia)
Master Chief (Halo)
sora(Kingdom Hearts)

Shdig, your font color hurts me eyes. YAY!

Posted by Sasuke76

Ninja gaiden all the way

Posted by gotchab

Master cheif
kasumi
nicol (spartan)

and much much more

Posted by Arcadios

ME,Mario
sonic
sora
cloud
auron
megaman
megaman x
link

Posted by Psy

Daxter

Posted by Philflak

my all time favourite has gotta be Cloud Strife from FF7, Vincent was pretty rocking too in that game though! Jauffre in Oblivion.....no not really :D

Posted by Nostrovia

Taki: soul caliber
Toadstool: mario 2
Dekard Cain: Diablo 2
best baddie Ever: SHODAN: System Shock 2
Archvile: Doom2

Posted by Lickett

Jump Man from Donkey Kong is my all time fav. Heres a list of some close ones.

Xianghua - Soul Calibur
Vivi - Final Fantasy IX
Citan - Xenogears
Master Chief - Halo
Princess Peach - Super Smash Bros Melee

Posted by I LUV_MAXI

UM.............who do you think mine is MAXI i also like TIRA AND SETSUKA

i like 3 charecters from tekken5 ASUKA KAZAMA, LAW, NINA WILLIAMS

i like shadow the hedge hog also! >.>

Posted by adamhalo

Sephiroth
Master Chief
Link
Mario
Solid Snake
Cloud
Squall
Vivi

http://freewebs.com/grandeurgames

Posted by Ayu

Sora, Riku,Kiari, Roxas(KH)
Cloud
Squall
Link
Shadow
Paine
Master Chief
Princess Peach
Yoshi
Jak and Daxter

Posted by Ultima Enigma

Can anyone say

LINK, SOLID SNAKE & MASTER CHEIF

No matter what the evil, no matter what the villian no matter how scary, hairy or just plain Stupid the challenge, I would stack any odds that these guys could handle it-:)

Posted by ad_man63

Yoshi, Mog, Vivi, Ramza

Ramza would be number 1 though, he always tries to do the right thing no matter how much risk it involves.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Sora. He kicks ***

Master Chief. HELLO!!!

Carl Johnson. GTA, san andreas. He held up for his homies and his family, dawg. GROVE STREET FOR LIFE!

Posted by NeXidala

my fav charcters are:
-Yuna(ffx and ffx-2)
-Mario(Super mario sunshine etc.)
-Link(legend of zelda ocarina of time, majora's mask)
-Riku, Sora, Kairi(kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II)
-Daxter(Jak and Daxter,Jak II, Jak 3)
-Rikku(ffx and ffx-2)
-Cloud(ffVII,ffVIIAC,KHI,and KHII)
uhh pretty much it! lol those are my fav charcters

Posted by Domino

Agent 47- Hitman, Hitman 2, Hitman Contracts, Hitman Blood Money
Eddie- SSX Tricky
Ryu Hayabusa- Ninja Gaiden
Max Payne- Max Payne 1 & 2

Posted by Colonel

Link
Mario
Leon Kennedy
Jack Krauser
Agent Weskler
HUNK
Venom
Vincent
Cloud
Master Chief
Shiek

Posted by Viccica

Link- to those of whom haven't played Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, he was the main character a 'hylian'((human)) raised as a kokiri ((elven child)). He didn't have much character, but I love him for the fact the game was the sex.

Lulu ((FFX))- I liked how she was very stoic and had a *****y aura about her. She's my kinda girl! Like that don't-take-****-from-no-one thing.

Yoshi- He's just.. cool.

Rikku ((FFX-X2))- I liked her peppy, upbeat attitude. Not really my usual kind of thing, but her level of hyperactivity is something that nearly matches my own.

Posted by Apathetic

Kite, Blackrose, Balmung, Aura and pretty much everyone from dothack. Menardi and Isaac from Golden Sun. Marche and Ritz from FFTA. Megaman and lan. Probably forgot a lot but yeah.

Posted by TheSorrow

i dont think many people wont agree with me on this but my favorite charchter of all time is Sir Danile Fortsuque from Medievil i have been fan of that game ever since it came out and he continues to be my favorite

Posted by Klarth

Seems I've never replied to this one. Anyway:

Klarth F. Lester (Tales of Phantasia)
Mint Adnade (Tales of Phantasia)
Id (Xenogears)
Krelian (Xenogears)
Elly (Xenogears)
Miang (Xenogears)
Kahran Ramsus (Xenogears)

...Yeah. Pretty much anyone who doesn't have anything to do with Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts or Halo.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Klarth: ...Yeah. Pretty much anyone who doesn't have anything to do with Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts or Halo.

lol

My list: Now you may expect me to say Kirby, but I've actually been beginning to lose interest in him, due to lack of games (Which I've been able to aqquire.) :(

Anyway:

King Bowser - Mario Series
Lemmy Koopa - Mario Series
Yoshi - Mario Series
Metal Sonic - Sonic CD
Miles Tales Prower - Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Mog - Final Fantasy Series (Sorry Klarth.)
Regal - Tales of Synphonia
Lord Eliwood of Pherae - Fire Emblem 7
Rath the Nomad - Fire Emblem 7
Wallace the Knight/General - Fire Emblem 7
The Monkeys - Ape Escape Series/Ape Academy

Posted by SaintNerevar

Cloud: FFVII/KH
Sephiroth: FFVII/KH
Ansem: KH
Riku: KH
Goofy: KH
Yuna: FFX/FFX2
Paine: FFX2
Rikku FFX/FFX2

Posted by Breakman

I'll list a random five I like a lot.

Proto Man (Mega Man series) obvious reasons

Robo (Chrono Trigger) a great example of a lovable android character, and I love androids/robots extremely

Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog series) -- call me weird, but I get the 'oldschool' Sonic vibe the most from Knuckles than any other character, even with his rap music and jewel hunting--it's his looks and personality, which have hardly changed from the old games, unlike everyone else's, and his non-disappointing voice. and S3&K, his intro game(s), ruled all else.

Dekar (Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals), you can't not love this guy. He has the "dumb strong guy" syndrome, but still looks and acts reasonably cool and doesn't sound like an idiot when he talks, and even though he, say, isn't intelligent enough to solve a puzzle, he'll instead say "screw it" and bust through the wall to the next room. this guy is HARDCORE.

Bentley (Sly Cooper series) -- this guy is amazing. At the beginning of the first game, your impression will probably be 'it's an ugly, nerdy turtle'. As the game progresses, his info and wit may win you over a bit, but near the end, when he actually DOES something of physical use, that's when he starts getting cool. the second game pretty much makes him hardcore, tough and heroic, and in the third he's easily one of the most useful characters AND BY THIS POINT HE'S IN A FREAKING WHEELCHAIR. eat that.

Posted by vash101

man anybody from the mario series, zelda(cept.majora),mega manX, final fantasy,and halo

Posted by pooper_scooper3

sora- for general coolness

leon s kennedy- for general AWSOMENESS

and samuel jackson- ^o^

Posted by Red

I say Dante beats Leon S Kennedy but Leon is rly cool, also, Megaman, Cloud Tidus, Sora, Toan, Darc, there's plenty more but I can't think of them all.

Posted by Gamerboy

I like master chief ( Halo 2 )
I like hulk ( The incredible hulk )
I like riddick ( Escape from butchers bay )
I like sora ( Kingdom hearts 2 )

Posted by Cloudstud

I really like Cloud (duh) and sephiroth.

Posted by Veiraza

Hmm ... I'd probably go with the shopkeeper at the town right below the castle of Baron in FFIV!

Posted by Vasioth

My Favourite gaming charecter would have to be Fayte Leingo (Is that' how its spelt?) from Star Ocean: Till the End of time...

Fayte Leingo d I think, he's pretty good.

Me personally, I'm a sucker for Magus from Chrono Trigger. I'd love to see Magus and Sepheroth in a FF7 Advent Children-esk battle!

Posted by Reachel

Rowdy Reiko-Rumble Roses XX(Xbox360)
Samus-Super Metorid (Super Nintendo)
Mario-(Nintendo line of couse :P)

There are some others for me but I cannot remember them all XD, it has been a while since I had to think on who was my favorite character, so I'll have to think some more before I post on this thread again, coming into this thread unprepared for me is horrible, I can't think very well....:\

Posted by Moore2275

Hmmm.....
Cless from tales of phantasia
Cloud(everyone knows cloud)
AND the Goomba(mario...duh)

Posted by SoraRoxas321

well lesse...
Cloud..FFVII for thsoe who do not know XD
Squall..FFVIII
Mario Mario Series
Samus Metroid series
Fayt Star Ocean III: Till the end of time
Tidus FFX
and Ryudo From Grandia II

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Etna (Disgaea: HoD)
Laharl (Disgaea: HoD)
Jaheira (BG 1&2)
Kivan (BG)
Sarevok (BG)
Yuri (Shadow Hearts)
Kid (Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers)

Posted by S

Let's see here... just a few from my favorite games. There are many more but the ones off the top of my head are:

Xeno:
Fei Fong Wong
Id
Citan
Grahf
Emeralda
KOS-MOS

Final Fantasy:
Zack
Vincent
Tifa
Cid
Locke
Lion
Odin (Several versions.)

Valkyrie Profile:
Lenneth
Arngrim
Sao
Freya
Odin
Loki
Lucian
Lezard

Guilty Gear:
Sol Badguy
Baiken
Chipp Zanuff
I-no
Zappa

Kingdom Hearts:
Late-teens Rikku

Sonic:
Knuckles
Sonic

Super Smash:
Doc
Falco

Chrono Trigger:
Crono
Frog
Ayla

Posted by Orlandu

Firebrand - Demons Crest - SNES
Revan - Star Wars KOTOR II - X Box
Orlandu - Final Fantasy Tactics - Playstation
Akuma - Street Fighter Series - pretty much every system
Beowulf - Final Fantasy Tactics - Playstation
Cid - Final Fantasy VII
James Bond aka Pierce Brosnan - Goldeneye 007 - N64
Koopa Troopa - Super Mario Kart - SNES

Posted by Kit

Quoting Veiraza: Hmm ... I'd probably go with the shopkeeper at the town right below the castle of Baron in FFIV!

Item or Weapon?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oooh, post opportunity!

Link (The Legend of Zelda)
Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
Ken Masters (Street Fighter)
Zangief (Street Fighter)
Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
Bridget (Guilty Gear)
Dizzy (Guilty Gear)
Phoenix Wright!

I have a thing for people who don't say much. Perhaps because I can transplant my personality onto them.

Posted by Arcadios

Mario

Posted by love at first fright

Ivy (Soul Calibur)
Master Chief (Halo)
Tony Hawk (Tony Hawk Underground 2)
Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)
Lauren ( Unreal Championship 2)
Mickie James (SmackDown vs Raw 2007)
Bloody Mary, Spectre ( Twisted Metal Black )

Isn't it nice bringing back old threads?
LOL

Posted by nowelegna1

tapion dragonball z
sonic
captain america

Posted by Toaster From Mars

Cloud! <3
Sora!
Roxis!!<33

Posted by Larry The Great

Tommy "badass" Vercetti- just an all around awsome character with a cool voice actor.
Agent 47- This mofo will stop at nothing to get the job done.

Posted by GameMiestro

The Elite Beat Agents, Luigi, and Larcen (from Eternal Champions)

Posted by Creedence

The guy Bruce cambell plays in Evil Dead: Fistfull of Boomstick. There is also 3 evil dead movies fans might want to check out. Also X, Zero (from Megaman X) and Frog (off of Chrono Trigger), and Dante (from Devil May Cry 3) for his cocky attitude.

Runners up:
Sigma
Chrono
Ness
Sora
Leon S. Kennedy

Posted by Mefossa

For overall favorite I will say Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid 1-4)

For best antogonist I will go with The Dark Adonis/ Mid boss (disgaea)

RUNNERS UP:

Master Chief
Grunts (Halo)
Jill Valentine
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Brother Paul Luther (He gets pwned so bad:D)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Guilder
Lloyd Irving
Presea
Kratos
Leon
Jade
Tear
Megaman
Zero
Zero (From Zero)
Vile
Metool
Servebot
The Bonne Family
Chocobo's
Moogles (Mog)
Tonberries
Terra
Sabin
Edgar
Celes
Shadow
Setser
Gau
Gogo
Ultros
Gilgamesh
Bahamut
Kain
Rydia
Edge
Rubicant
Cloud
Cid (VII)
Vincent
Sepheroth
Reno
Rude
Kefka
Aurron
Shiva
Anima
Yojimbo
Paine
Fran
Cid (VIII, not acctually good, but gets points for looking like Robin Williams:D)
Flamie
Ryu (Bof II)
Katt
Bleu
Shin
Ryu
Evil Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Cammy
M Bison
Akuma / Shin Akuma
Morrigan
Sol Badguy
Ky Kiske
Robo-Ki
Venom
Testament
Eddie
Zappa
Vice
Iroi
Hibiki
Nakoruru
Yugo the Wolf
Uriko the Half Beast
Xeon the Un-Born
Uranus the Chimera
Kohryu the Iron Mole
Shen Long the Tiger
Stun the Insect
Jenny the Bat
Gado the Lion
Bakuryu the Mole
Reiji the Crow
Chronos the Phoenix
Marth
Roy
Mr Game & Watch
Samus Aran
Ridley
Kraid
Fox McCloud
Link
Ganondorf
Crono
Lucca
Marle
Frog
Ayla
Robo
Magus
Zeal
Nightmare
Yoshimitsu
Ivy Valentine
Voldo
Seung Mina
Necrid
Fly Taggert
Eddie (SSX Tricky)
Psymon
Kaori
Zoey
Yoshi
Kirby
Shin Ryumaou
Yuka
Kate
Raima
Pip
Draggy
Poshule
Glenn
Lynx
Harle
Joanna Dark
The Skedar
Ikako Demon
Cyber Demon
Tara

There's many more I couldn't list

For my all time favourite though, I'll have to say Mario: He's so versitile, he can be in side scrollers, sports, 3D adventures and even RPGs with out missing a beat, why, if Nintendo was ever feeling crazy enough they could probably make a light spirited FPS game with Mario:D.

Now why did "Halo Golf" come to my mind all of a sudden?:S

Posted by Arcadios

Mario

Posted by veritas

I also like Dante from DMC and Sora from KH

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Kain~ all those legacy of blah blahs
Black Whirlwind ~Jade Empire
Kefka~FF3
Yellow ant~SIMANT (haha)
Stahn & Rutee~ Tales of Destiny
Fuzzles & those doctor-things~ Oddworld: Munchs Oddysee
Henpecked Hou~Jade Empire (mmm drunken fighting)

Posted by Vbty3

1. Ralf Jones
2. Twlight Link * LOZ: TP *

Posted by eviljake

i would have to choose marios fat aaaaaaaaa...... ummmmm.... butt. yeah but. he can bounce, fly, hop, spew fire, turn into a turtle, ride a velociraptor and even wear wear overalls and not be a hick. amazing! and i guess the team would not be complete without solid snake and the big MC! that would so own!

Posted by Cloud 9

Orlandu - FFT
Vincent - FF VII
Ryu - Street Fighter
Mewtwo - Pokemon
Revan - KOTOR II

Does anybody else feel like Samuel L. Jackson should do more voice overs?......Mother ****er!

Posted by metroidhunter9292

I like Samus...Shes cool

Posted by Tendo

Samus(Metroid)
Dark Link (LOZ)
Link (LOZ)
Fox(Star Fox)
Mario(Mario stuff)
Roy(Fire Emblem)
Shiek (LOZ)
Pit(Kid Icarus)

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Dante-DMC3
Leon-RE4
Sora-KH1&2
Cloud-FFVII
Sephiroth-FFVII

Posted by The Hate

Snake-MGS
Ratchet-Rathcet and Clank
Falco-SSB

Posted by username0

my are dnate,kratos(*** of war),angent 47 (hitman),alex steel(gitar hero II &III,umm.. theres more but for now

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Falco from Starfox.
Montblanc from FF Tactics Advance.
Shadow from FF VI.
Frog from Chrono Trigger.
Tsuna and Sadamitsu from Otogi 2.
Pretty much every single character from Bahamut Lagoon... ***, that game was great.

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anything else right now.
[/COLOR]

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Mine will always be Sonic.

Started at a really young age. The old TV show was pwn.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

Kratos, *** of War baby

also like all the created wrestlers Ive made all over the years (Smackdown series)

Posted by Synth2012

I liked Sheena from Tales of Symphonia and Celes and Locke from Final Fantasy VI.

I also really, really like Kirby. A lot. lol

Posted by David M. Awesome

I loev Sheena. . . 's breasts.

Posted by Synth2012

Me too.

Oh wait, I'm a girl. ****, I keep forgetting. Sorry.

:P

Posted by fanboy100

the best character ever is big boss and the boss {mgs3} thats game was awesome

Posted by Lakeshia95

my favs r mario, samus, megaman, wario, snake, roy, marth, and link

Posted by love at first fright

Kilik - Soul Calibur

Master Chief - Halo

Posted by Alta

Alta

Posted by scott349

My favorites are:

Dante (Devil May Cry 3)
Solid Snake (MGS 3)
Paul Phoenix (Tekken 5)

Posted by IPwnN00bs117

hmm that's kinda tough. probably...

Altair Ibn La-Ahad - Assassin's Creed
Sam Fisher - Splinter Cell
Master Chief (obviously)
and 'The Prince' from the original PoP trilogy.

Posted by Oblivion Playa

Marcus , Dominic , Cole and Baird from gears of war they are a great performance together.

All the npc who act like *******s in oblivion lol.

Posted by thekidd

I have been playing this game, it's a middle aged war based game that over 100,000 people play, you should try it, it's addicting!

w w w.tribalwars . net / 4918384 . html

Posted by Enviscity

Travis Touchdown: The beam katana wielding otaku who brought hell to Santa Destroy, California

Ratchet : Because he is a cool mechanic alien(Lombax) who is a hero and excels with guns.

Yoshimitsu: Fav character to use in SC and Tekken, I love his english voice.

There's more but I can't think of any else right now....

Posted by shooterace21

phantasy star ages 2500 generation 1 and 2 is there an english version for the ps 2 and if so where do i buy it

Posted by netman

Auron is the ****ing man