What does boredom in class do to you?

Posted by Pit

For me, it leads to this:

Posted by KoH

lmao, holy ****. What a chaotic nerd you are!

Posted by Arcadios

Daydream.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Surfing.

Lots and lots of web surfing...

Posted by Ant

Heh, I liked the picture of LoS. Oh, and can't go wrong with the classic longcat. Who's that on the bottom-right?

Posted by Zeta

Best image I've seen all day. Must rep you as soon as possible.

Posted by WackoHater2

If I get bored in class, I either day dream, or sleep if I am tired.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

FREEDO!!!!

And I talk to the other person beside me.

Posted by Hyper

I just space out.

Posted by Ant

Sleep.

Always sleep.

Posted by Klarth

Browse VGC.

I have a laptop.

Posted by Pit

Thats that El Redic guy that looks exactly like panic.

If I could make th eimage the actual scan size, you see mario saying "Tits or GTFO" while he hands beads to Toadette and she's flashing him with Peach in the backround crying.

Also arwing and peppy saying do a barrel roll

And spiderman going "How do I shot web?"

Posted by Slade

I usually draw all over the desk. For some reason I can't normally draw worth crap unless it's on a certain type of desk surface. It's usually characters like Pyramid Head or from GG.

Lately I've just been putting random memes on my desk(and plenty of top hats!). The other day I wrote A CAT IS FINE TOO down the side of the desk, and someone apparently replaced the word CAT with KOPP, which is the last name of this really hot chick at my school. I laughed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If I could make th eimage the actual scan size, you see mario saying "Tits or GTFO" while he hands beads to Toadette and she's flashing him with Peach in the backround crying.

Also arwing and peppy saying do a barrel roll

And spiderman going "How do I shot web?"

Hahaha, this is awesome. Get a better scanner or something.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]When I'm bored in class, I just sleep or draw random stuff.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

I fell asleep quite a few times today. Boring day. Even in English. I normally don't fall alseep there. We're reading a book called Ellen Foster. It's pretty good. I missed almost a whole chapter falling asleep though. I'll read it tomorrow.

Posted by Phantasma2

I fall asleep or draw.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Phantasma: I fall asleep or draw.

Wtf? Your post says "I fall asleep or start making like a cat" but when I try to quote, it says "I fall asleep or draw"

Posted by Phantasma2

Stop smoking, kid.

Posted by ExoXile

Quit.

Posted by Trigger

Sleep.