the afterlife, internet style

Posted by Lord of Spam

hay guys i was just thinking about ow everyone's all like "LIFE IS LIKE AN FPS WITHOUT A RESPAWN LOL" but sometimes the admin just sets respawn delay to be WAY TOO LONG, so it sorta seems like there's no respawn, and you kinda forgot you're playing the game until suddenly you're out in the open and soom AUG whore ganks you and I think this could be it because even if a bunch of cavemen did respawn and were all like "HOW I BUY CLUB" just now, we'd probably put them in insame asylums or they'd join up with terrorists or something so no one would really notice until we get, like, the black plague respawn in a billion years and on top of that sometimes nobody respawns until one team wins the match so maybe what we did wrong was breed too fast, so the match went on and on before one team could kill the other and now all we gotta do is finish off the other team and there'd be like A GOOGOPLEX RESPAWNS and everyone'd be all like "GG lol" but most of 'em would be sarcastic because they've been in observer mode with jesus for trillions of years and the whole time they were like "HE'S BEHIND THE ****ING BOX".

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You're high, aren't you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

hahaha no.

Copy pasta'd from 4chan.

That explains why I remembered the "Life is like an FPS" thing. I lol'd either way.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Lord of Spam: **** yes.

Fix'd.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That explains why I remembered the "Life is like an FPS" thing. I lol'd either way.

its also a line by FPS Doug from [url]www.purepwnage.com[/url]

Quoting Killer Jordo: Fix'd.

Uh, no, actually, I wasnt. And I'm not now, either. In fact, I probably wont be until tomorow night, and after that it'll be a few days.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Lord of Spam: hahaha no.

Copy pasta'd from 4chan.

i knew it but i read on anyway in hopes of laughing. i was disappointed :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

HEY GUYS LOL IF ITS FROM 4CHAN ITS AUTOMATICALLY NOT FUNNY BEING AN INTERNET ELITIST IS FUKKEN AWESOME AMIRITE?

Idiots.

Posted by Hyper

no, you see, I read on hoping to laugh despite it being 4-chan. I gave it a chance. and it disappointed me.

Posted by Zeta

Hyper doesn't play enough FPS.

Kinda weird to hear that coming from me, since I barely play them. =/

Posted by Lord of Spam

Fair enough, but the point stands for the rest of the idiots.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Zeta: Hyper doesn't play enough FPS.

Kinda weird to hear that coming from me, since I barely play them. =/

I still understand respawn/camping/headshot/what have you, though. =)

Posted by Slade

That sucks, man. I thought you just made it up, and I was all LOL because I've never read it before, but oh well.

By the way I'm cooler than all of you, and my opinions are uncomprehendably better than yours will ever be.

Quoted post: its also a line by FPS Doug from [url]www.purepwnage.com[/url]

Nah, never paid attention to that ****. I barely even know who the guy is, other than hearing the name every so often.

Posted by The Judge

My life is eerily similiar to an RPG.

What level are you?

Posted by The Judge

Right now I'm in that crappy area where you don't know where to go and all the enemies are a crappy level so you don't level up very fast. Soon enough though I hope to find that spot where the enemies are too high of a level so it's really challenging but the rewards are phenomenal.

To answer your question, 65.

Pff, I'm pretty much stuck in limbo. I can only advance by beating a powerful boss who's constantly kicking my ***, but all the surrounding areas are filled with lame monsters. So I barely get any exp.

Posted by The Judge

That sucks. What game does your life resemble?

Stealth, in that I sit in a room with all the lights off waiting around for something to happen.

Posted by The Judge

Nocturne, that my ultimate destiny is to end all that which the Divine Will has created.

Oh, game. I was thinking of genre. Then it totally resembles Splinter Cell... except minus the cool bits.

Posted by The Judge

So you just spend most of your time sneaking around places. That's cool...?

Quoted post: So you just spend most of your time sneaking around places. That's cool...?

Quoted post:
in that I sit in a room with all the lights off waiting around for something to happen.

nah

Posted by Slade

Make this thread topic "What game does your life resemble?" or make a new thread. It'll be loads of fun.

Posted by Arwon

The only concievable solution is to go to a school and shoot EVERYBODY. That'll show them.

Posted by Hyper

lol someone brought a gun to my school on monday

Posted by Slade

Quoting Hyper: lol someone brought a gun to my school on monday

Please tell me you punched him in the face.

Posted by Hyper

Nope. Nobody knew about it until the next day besides the kids involved, a few others that told the administration, and of course the people who conducted the search. I'm pretty sure it happens frequently at this school however and the only reason this one made the news was because he had 3 full clips with the gun and some people saw the kids getting arrested.

Posted by Lord of Spam

My life is like guitar hero.

nothing but a chorus of missed notes and failed chords:(

Posted by Zeta

From now on I'm going to shoot doors and expect that to cause them to open, then close after I go through them.

Posted by Shade

Then dive right into Black.

Zeta, what game is that in your sig?

Posted by Zeta

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2

Posted by Shade

Is the first one worth looking into?

Posted by Zeta

As of the release of the second game, no. The second is far far superior.

Quoted post: From now on I'm going to shoot doors and expect that to cause them to open, then close after I go through them.

Note: This is the only way doors open in your world.

Posted by Lord of Spam

in my world you just sort of slam into the door to get it to open away from you, or throw a gun at it to get it to open towards you. Sad part is that if you open it like 50s guys shoot at you, then an 8 year old calls you a faggot.

<3 cs:(

Posted by Trigger

Gots to spreads tha rep 'round before I can give you some more love, Spammy, but you know it's there!