Its Been a long time..

Posted by segashadow128gcn

hello everyone. i used to post on this board a tad bit a while ago, since then i have compleated high school and now am in my first year of college, i have a computer at home now with high speed so i should be able to post more often now i used to only post during computer class at school.

the one thing i remeber was having a ridiculous argument over how old smash brothers melee was and that it was burnt out. i apoligize to the member that i was arguing with, if (she, i belive) is still posting

i am pumped for the release of the wii right now, and am currently just playing halo on my 360. but PSU comes out today so i am exicted!

good day to all :-D

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome back. Hope you stay with us this time.

Nothing changed really. New blogs. A flame board (lol) and...a few new members... :)[/COLOR]

thank you. yes i plan on staying with vgchat this time.

but i was wondering if there is anyway i could change my user name

if not oh well. i like this one fine. old schoolin' it

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Send a private message to jesse smith, the admin :)[/COLOR]

ahh, sweet. thanks for the info

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]No problem :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

Quoting segashadow128gcn: ...since then i have compleated high school and now am in my first year of college

Really? How's that working out for you?

Welcome back...and stuff.

Posted by Ant

RIP old friend.

just being out of high school is a big plus

but i am at a community college right now, and community colleges are lame.. thats all there is to it

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I definitely remember you. Not sure if the remembrance is mutual, but either way, welcome back. Try to stick around and post more often.

[quote]just being out of high school is a big plus

Oh, without a doubt. I could barely stand my high school years.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'm in high school and it does suck :( LAST YEAR THOUGH![/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

I have two years of sixth form after this. At least I get EMA. :/

Welcome back, I don't remember you, but hello anyway.

Posted by KoH

[quote=segashadow128gcn]but i was wondering if there is anyway i could change my user name
Now why would you want to do that?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]For the same reasons G-sides, Roinkz. Mr.nintendo74, booyaka619 and I did. ;)[/COLOR]

i think i am going to stick with this one, my origional its good, and i like it

Posted by KoH

[quote=Xero][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]For the same reasons G-sides, Roinkz. Mr.nintendo74, booyaka619 and I did. ;)[/COLOR]

I can understand Mr.nintendo74, booyaka619, and your old name, but the others I found to be acceptable if not mildly enjoyable.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I can't understand that choice of avatar KoH -_-[/COLOR]

Posted by KoH

It's kickass, no?

My friend was in yearbook and took that picture of a girl who went to our school. (Retarded, obviously.) I thought it was ****ing hilarious. Imagine that face, except on a girl about 5 feet tall and storming around campus going to class.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't really like it, but WTF anyway? [/COLOR]

Posted by KoH

You didn't laugh when you saw it? ****, bro. I ****ing laughed my *** off when I saw that picture. I mean... her upper lip basically envelopes her face. I don't know why but she reminds me of Predator without the mask. Here's a picture to compare with.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/Predator_1.jpg/300px-Predator_1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar1914_11.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Ha...

Err I guess I'm just tired...:(

I'm pretty sure vampiro will be horny when he sees that AVP pic :p:[/COLOR]