Christ almighty I divided by zero.

Posted by sniper

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/sunaipakun/vgcbroke.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

OH SHI-

Posted by Klarth

For confused people: Paste it into your browser address bar and hit enter.

Posted by Klarth

Also it doesn't work on Firefox 2.

Posted by Slade

Doesn't work in Safari either. I KNOW I KNOW no one else is using it.

Posted by Klarth

Haha MACCOT. That's like a Mac faggot

Posted by Slade

*shrug*

Send me a Dell if it'd make you happier. I won't mind.

And I know you first thought "MAGGOT LOL" then you're like wai- that's already a word :/

Posted by sniper

Dell? Kill yourself.

Posted by Slade

WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME?!

Hey man, Klarth can send me whatever computer makes him happiest.

Posted by Lord of Spam

just load windows onto your mac, idiot.

Posted by Slade

I have a strict space restriction on here. I've already bypassed it with music, don't make me do it with an OS, too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

DO IT

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I HAVE A DELL, YOU CAN HAVE MINE THIS CHRISTMAS

Posted by Slade

LOL K

Due to the serious nature of this transaction, I'm seriously taking this very seriously. Nonchalantly offering to give someone something that is worth more than a nickel= serious business. Seriously.

Posted by The Judge

I'll give you a dime.

Haha just kidding I wouldn't loan you a penny.

Posted by Stalolin

This does not appear to work in Opera either.

lol maybe i'll try seamonkey later

Quoted post: Due to the serious nature of this transaction, I'm seriously taking this very seriously. Nonchalantly offering to give someone something that is worth more than a nickel= serious business. Seriously.

Nah, I'm serious. I give away all my **** like that. I believe I still owe Klarth my iPod. You'd have to, like, pick it up or something. Or pay for the shipping because I'm not.

But yeah, it's not great, but it's not bad. Dimension 2400, onboard audio and video, Intel Celeron 2.40 GHz, 1 GB RAM, CD-R/RW and 40 GB HDD which I have ten or so lying around. So I could toss in a couple if you want.

etc

Posted by Slade

YES

Thanks man that'd be awesome. Just tell me when and I'll pay for shipping(like how much would it be do you think?). I'm actually going to be in Canada for Christmas but since your country has to be gay and all spread out you'll still be a long ways off, I believe. I'll be in whatever part of Canada is north of eastern Washington.

I don't even know where Washington is. But I'm closer to NY, and right near Buffalo.

And yeah, I have no idea how much it'll cost. I can't even give a timeframe either right now sicne I'm not sure when I can slap together my system. Should be right before, or just after Christmas. If anything.

Posted by Slade

Washington's in the northwest corner of the States. Almost as far from NY as you can get.

Yeah the time stuff doesn't matter, I'm in no hurry. DUDE, IT'S FREE STUFF. :cool:

Posted by sniper

lol, Jesse changed the title.

JOY ALMIGHTY

Posted by Slade

Note to self: say JOY ALMIGHTY later today

Posted by Linko_16

By the time I saw that, I'd forgotten it had been "G[color=indigo]od Almighty" in the first place and was wondering to myself why on Earth he was saying "Joy."[/color]

Posted by sniper

was originally "Christ."

Posted by Klarth

hey vamp i'll paypal you shipping sometime

Posted by Slade

what a guy

Quoted post: hey vamp i'll paypal you shipping sometime

Huh?

Posted by Lord of Spam

he means he'll pay you for "shipping" over paypal

I'm guessing that by "shipping" he meant "****ing me in the *** until i coughed semen."

Yeah, I got that. But for what?

Posted by Lord of Spam

uh, cuz you ****ed him in the *** until he was coughing up your spunk?

idk seems like he wanted to pay you for it:/

oh i get it

shipping, pay pal lol clever

Posted by Lord of Spam

u c wut i did thar?

Posted by Ant

Dude, you're sending a Dell.

Posted by Slade

No, an iPod. Klarth has like 5 bajillion computers/laptop things.