Anime Board Rules(READ BEFORE POSTING)

Posted by boomstick

Okay, here are the basic rules of posting in the Anime Forum, I feel I must post these up due to some huge problems I've had in the past with the Anime Board.

No repeat threads, don't start a thread when ther's clearly one on the first page, I'd prefer you browse at least up to the second page before posting a topic you don't see on the first.

Don't post a thread about a topic unless it is something that can be discussed outside of a general discussion topic.
Ex. If you see a topic like Inuyasha, don't post a completely different thread asking what you think of the show or if you thought it needed another season, that's unacceptable, because that can be discussed in a general discussion thread.
That type of thing will result in deleteing or merging of threads.

Don't post too many one-liner things like "Yes, I agree" or "Inyasha rox my sox." Try to give reasons and act intellegent, not act insane and go out on stupid rants, those type of things are really annoying and can result in post deletes.

No unneeded flamming, don't come into a thread about DBZ and start saying things like, "DBZ Sucks" or "DBZ is gay", that will result in post deletes and a possible ban.

Be the first to answer your thread, don't start a thread like "Favorite Gundam Series" and then don't even attempt to answer your own question.
The only acceptable time for that is if someone is asking something like "What anime do you suggest I try out."

*Added 5/25/05:Also, please, don't make hate threads, if you want to ask people about why they like the Anime or give personal reasons why you don't like the Anime, fine, but no threads like "I Hate Yu-Gi-Oh" or '[insert anime title here] sucks", etc., etc.

Abide by these and all the other VGChat rules and you'll do fine.