Halo the Movie

Posted by KoH

I thought this was worth noting.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/740/740704p1.html

I'm sure it'll pull through one way or another yet it's still annoying that we'll have to wait even longer for the **** thing to come out.

Posted by El Capitan

Heard Denzel is the main guy, should be really interesting.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, that was just a rumour. Pretty sure they don't have any actors yet.

Posted by Dexter

I honestly don't think that this movie will ever be made. Same for Metroid. It would be fun if they were made and I'd see them, but I doubt it'll happen.

Metroid, no. Halo is a lot farther than Metroid will ever get. Plus, Bungie seems to be really supporting it, even making a gigantic "bible" to keep everything close to the source.

The only reason Fox dropped the film was because they felt they were spending too much on an unproven director. It seems to have nothing to do with the film itself.

Posted by Cloudstud

Ya I definitely see the Halo movie getting done for sure.... I dont know how good it will be. It will probably be similiar to other video game movies where you will have to be a fan of the game to enjoy the movie. I think the movie would do well if it got away from the game a bit, but thats just me.....

Posted by Fate

Even imagining a trailer for the movie is exciting to me. Anything dealing with video games being shown in a movie theater gets me so happy. Hopefully this movie will be finished soon.

Posted by Klarth

This has been put on indefinite hold.

http://www.gamewad.com/halo-movie-officially-halted-2267-p.html

Quoted post: It will probably be similiar to other video game movies where you will have to be a fan of the game to enjoy the movie.

Doubt it. It is Halo. Wouldn't be the first time the general public has seen a space marine in a movie.

Posted by Bebop

Im glad this film isnt getting made any time soon.