Unban plz

Posted by Klarth

Yeah plz do!

Although if you don't it doesn't matter. I have free reign as fnool! :p: So take that.

to the s-mod who banned me... GET LAID!

Posted by Klarth

Newsflash: Guy who giggles at impersonating people on message boards says "get laid".

Posted by Klarth

Note I say "get laid" all the time. In fact I said it in another thread in the community board.

OH LIKE I SAID!!!!

Quoted post: I have free reign as fnool! :p:

Posted by The Judge

I'm confused... who is who? Or is fnool/Klarth just talking to himself?

Posted by The Judge

Heeeey get the [COLOR="black"]fu[/COLOR]ck off my name.

Posted by G-Sides

IP scan get?

Posted by Hammered On

I'd say.. that Klarth guy isn't the real Klarth.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Arms: IP scan get?

Post IP Addresses
Corrupt 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Klarth 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Pit 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
The Judge 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses
Ant 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Corrupt 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Klarth 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Linkman 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Lord of Spam 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Pit 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
The Judge 216.240.133.186 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

These are all the previous usernames of the members who've temporarily restored old names. No current user was found, but I went ahead and banned these accounts ahead of time.

Posted by Klarth

I bet it's Protoman

Posted by Stalolin

PROTOMAN YOU DICK WHAT THE HELL

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting fnool: I bet it's Protoman

What? I already said IT ISN'T ME.

Posted by Arcadios

Which means it is you.
^_^

Posted by Stalolin

oh, okay sorry man

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, I all ready saw those IP's. Definitey Potatoman's fault.

Posted by Poco

---------------------------

NEWSFLASH:

anyone posting above that line is a faggot.

also anyone posting below this line is a faggot

-----------------------------------------

Posted by Hyper

I'm excluded, rite? :mad:

Posted by Zeta

ATTN: Contrary to appearance, this post is between the lines.

Posted by Iris

There's very little doubt that it was Protoman. If by some chance it wasn't though, it's too bad for those who changed their name!

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, if your going to blame people for no reason, blame me too.

I'm in yur VGC, haxxoring yer forum.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Roger Smith: i like to suck on potatoman's tiny penis

Posted by Klarth

This kind of thing happened in 2005 and it was down to Protocock's stupidity, so I don't see why it shouldn't happen at his hands again.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Hyper: .

yur turn bby.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting fnool: This kind of thing happened in 2005 and it was down to Protocock's stupidity, so I don't see why it shouldn't happen at his hands again.

WHAT? THAT WASN'T ME EITHER! Good grief!

Posted by Klarth

So first you say you're the famed Darth Vader, your IPs match etc, and then you don't and a load of puppet accounts with his IP and posting style pop up. k~

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting fnool: So first you say you're the famed Darth Vader, your IPs match etc, and then you don't and a load of puppet accounts with his IP and posting style pop up. k~

What? I've explained this over and over! The only reason I can even think of the IP's matching is becaue either he was one of the ones stealing our wireless internet, or it happened at our public library where the IP's of all the computers are the same! And if you want to talk about posting styles, mine doesn't even come CLOSE.

Posted by Hyper

yeah right darth GAYDER HAHAHAHA

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Hyper: yeah right darth GAYDER HAHAHAHA

ARE WE GONNA **** OR NOT?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What? I've explained this over and over! The only reason I can even think of the IP's matching is becaue either he was one of the ones stealing our wireless internet, or it happened at our public library where the IP's of all the computers are the same! And if you want to talk about posting styles, mine doesn't even come CLOSE.

:rolleyes: You might as well say "BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER DID IT" because that's far more believable.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: oh christ :rolleyes: You might as well say "BUT MY LITTLE BROTHER DID IT" because that's far more believable.

For all I know he did. He's seen me on VGC plenty of times and knows what its about.

Although I don't see what's so unbelievable about what I just told you. For a couple years our wireless had no encryption, and we had people leaching off our internet. Then there is the library, where I never log out.

Posted by Klarth

"at the library" rofl

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting fnool: "at the library" rofl

Apparently you don't know how our public libraries work out here?

The libraries in the area I live in have computers where anyone with a library card can get on. These computer's have internet access. For a while, I had to use them at the library I live near because I had no computer. It is very easy for just anyone to walk up to a computer, look at the history or autocomplete and find their way to the site you have been.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Have you guys learned yet to think twice about changing your name unless you want the name for good!!! :D:D:D:D

No, it wasn't me!!!! Yes, I did that once ot twice, to for example da Judge!!!

Posted by Arcadios

Ban Jesse.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by

****in ***** **** ****er **** ****!!

Posted by

****IN UGLY *** ***** *** ****ING **** UGLY ****ER *** LICKING **** ****!!!