okay seriously

Posted by Klarth

Dear whoever registered as Klarth and posted a load of CAR AND TRUCK topics:

Get laid.

Posted by Linko_16

I shot him down. Remember when you ask for your old name back to have Jesse change that of the banned account's.

Posted by Klarth

He's being a dick and refusing.

Posted by Linko_16

That sounds like Jesse.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

owned

It was probably jesse who made the accounts anyways

Posted by Kit

Jesse wouldn't put CAR AND TRUCK. Plus none of the posts overuse the :D smiley.

Posted by Linko_16

Was his refusal based on the six month rule? I just PM'd him saying that I'd give up my name change for the next six months so you could get yours back to normal.

Quoted post: Jesse wouldn't put CAR AND TRUCK. Plus none of the posts overuse the smiley.

Jesse also isn't an actual retard, so he can forego the use of :D any time.

But it probably isn't him anyways.

Quoted post: Was his refusal based on the six month rule? I just PM'd him saying that I'd give up my name change for the next six months so you could get yours back to normal.

you're so sweet :( though I don't mind my name change. It's basically the same thing :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dark Kirby: Jesse wouldn't put CAR AND TRUCK. Plus none of the posts overuse the :D smiley.

You'd be suprised how... different... he can be sometimes.

And this round goes to Vamp.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
you're so sweet :( though I don't mind my name change. It's basically the same thing :cool:

I actually prefer the full V. Empire myself :)

Posted by Klarth

I quit VGC if I don't get Klarth back

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: you're so sweet :( though I don't mind my name change. It's basically the same thing :cool:

I never change mine anyway, and Klarth didn't ask for it in the first place, so I'm trying to bail him out. The rest of you losers are on your own.

If this works, I'm sure there are other members who'd give up six months worth of name change.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting fnool: I quit VGC if I don't get Klarth back

Just change to Arche or something.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Linko_16:
If this works, I'm sure there are other members who'd give up six months worth of name change.

Hey I would do it. I'm not changing my name anytime soon.

Where would you go? :(

OUTSIDE LOL

Posted by Shade

CHESTER.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Metal Sonic Zeta: You'd be suprised how... different... he can be sometimes.

[URL="http://www.gamewinners.com/nes/DoubleDragon.htm"]This is a prime example.[/URL]

Read the 'experience hint' on that page. Take note of the name at the end of the paragraph. Proof that he can be perfectly normal.

Quoted post: CHESTER.

Clause.

Posted by sniper

kurausu

Posted by Proto Man

Well it looks like it isn't a problem anymore. Jesse changed all the names back. All except Vampiro's anyway.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: [QUOTE=Linko_16]I assume this is due to the six month rule.

It's just to drive him insane!!! :D

Feel free to hate Jesse. It's doubtlessly what he wants, so there'll be less chance of michief in the future.

Posted by mis0

You still = poultry anyway, klarth.