Z BOTS

Posted by Slade

Anyone else ever have these? I still have a box tucked away somewhere.

This guy was my absolute favorite:

His gun was a grappling hook and a sniper rifle every time I played with him.

He often worked with these two:

to put the hurt on these two:

And man I was ****ed when my dog ate this guy:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Holy hell, I still have all of those!

Quoting theorem:
to put the hurt on these two:

Heh, these two were my favorites.

Posted by The Judge

I have one of the red ones with bronze colored feet. Don't remember the name though.

Posted by Slade

I never bothered remembering the names. Maybe sometimes I'd make up a name for one or two. The red guy I posted a picture of always reminded me of Rushin' Assault(sp?), so I'd make sure to have him parachute into the action every time.

Posted by mis0

wtf are zbots?

Posted by Klarth

Nope, I was never allowed trendy/violent/collectible toys when I was a kid. I remember when my mother fired a nanny because she bought me a toy gun for my birthday.

Ahhh, I hate what I've become.

Posted by sniper

ur a fagget

Posted by Ant

Never even heard of these things. I WAS TOO BUSY WITH MY VIEJA GAMEZ

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was too busy being, ya know, outside, not being gay.

Posted by Slade

Ha, these were the only things that actually belonged to me. Other than that it was all my brothers' stuff.

And they were the last thing I ever collected. D:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have tons of those. For some reason, I have at least twelve versions of the football player looking guy. I actually have some of the old ones I really liked sitting on my desk right now.

Pretty cool.

Posted by Stalolin

I almost feel like digging out my box full of these guys.

It was pretty awesome; my neighbor didn't want them anymore and I was LIKE OMG GIVE TO ME I WANT I CLEARLY NEED MORE SMALL THINGS TO SATISFY MY LONELY EMO SELF

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting theorem:

Nice pooper, i want to stick it in your hawt pooper. :cool:

Posted by Dreadnought

I loved those things, but I was never allowed to own them. So I stole them!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: Never even heard of these things. I WAS TOO BUSY WITH MY VIEJA GAMEZ

I had a go-kart. Who needs action figures/videogames when you gots a fukken GO-KART *****es? I wasn't really a spoilt kid though - I helped earn some of the money to buy said kart.

Posted by Klarth

I remember saving up all my cash for an N64 after I'd spent two years battling with my parents to let me have one. My birthday present that year was being allowed to buy an N64. I eventually decided the cash could be put to better use, so I asked my mother if I could spend the $400 I'd saved up (it's how much she'd told me the ****ing thing cost. Deceitful cow, I'll never forgive her) on a go-kart instead and she grounded me and took the cash. She did, however, turn up at Christmas with an N64 and Cruisn' USA, but I'd like to know where the other $250 or so actually went.

Posted by sniper

Wow. That is pretty ****ty.

Posted by The Judge

*hilarious.

Posted by Ant

*scrumdiddlyumptious

Posted by Klarth

I asked for Starfox and she got me the worst racing game of all time. :(

Posted by Zeta

Kill her.

QUEST 64

Posted by Zeta

SUPERMAN 64

Posted by Slade

Oh hey guys are we talking about my favorite games now?

Posted by Zeta

BEST GAMES EVER

Posted by mis0

The best game of all time was HEXEN 64 guys. everyone knows that.

yol @ klarths plight. While you were playing cruisin' usGAY i was cruisin' for reals, nigra.

SUPERMAN 64

Posted by Zeta

QUEST 64

BEST GAMES EVER

Posted by Zeta

Oh hey guys are we talking about my favorite games now?

this is getting creepy

Posted by The Judge

what?!

Posted by Ant

delayed response much?

Posted by The Judge

k joke ruined thanks alot Ant.

I remember a time when I got my eyes dilated with drops when I went to see an eye doctor. Since I was such a little trooper, my mom let me go over to Zellers and get some of these. I remember thinking they were so awesome... until I got my vision back and realised they all sucked.

I still have them and still loathe their existence.

Posted by Slade

I became kind of a little nazi about which ones I thought were cool. I never had that many of my own, but I was disgusted every time I saw the ones that stuck together to make a space ship or something. They look so retarded by themselves it's pointless. I'll dig them up sometime soon and see if they've retained half of their coolness.

spoilers: my childhood is shattered

Posted by Apathetic

Those things kcikass, Ill have to find them in my garage.