congrats vamp

Posted by Klarth

Nicely done.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I give myself three months before I lose interest in the board, ask to be demodded, then resort to wiping everything out.

Wait, that's too generous. 2 months and ten days sounds right.

I'll probably come back after a little break and act like nothing ever happened, but be a huge prick for no reason.

Yeah. This is going to rock.

Posted by Boner

I felt the need to post this.

[IMG]http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/10d-14/grim-reaper.jpg[/IMG]

Don't ask why.

Edit: The man with the babies has boobies. hehehe...

Appropriate.

Posted by Slade

I can't remember exactly which board you got modded on, but whatever. My reaction will be the same no matter what:

Cool.

edit: Ah, the music board. As I suspected.

Cool.

cool

Posted by Zeta

:cool:

Posted by Corrupt

pretty cool buddy pal

lol I just remembered that you pretty much did what I just said I would do. Awesome. Though I totally wasn't thinking about you at the time.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I know. That Corrupt guy was such a dick, sheesh.

But in all seriousness, congratulations on your promotion. I'll have to admit that being a regular mod and modding a board that has a topic you're versed in isn't too bad, even though it's still, ah... less than desirable (at least in my opinion). Being a super mod just plain blows, though. The concept of it is enticing, but I think people eventually come to their senses and realize how much of an unnecessary burden it is. Kinda like I did.

Posted by Slade

Kinda like you did...

kinda

I have no desire to mod anything serious at all, ever.

buffet

Posted by Stalolin

welcome to the brotherhood

Posted by Ant

MY BID FOR POWER WAS RECENTLY CRUSHED! POOOOOOOOWAR.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Slade: Kinda like you did...

kinda

Someone add the obligatory buffet to this sorry man's post at once. I can't believe you'd let us down like that, you rotten bastard.

Posted by Slade

A million excuses come to mind, but....

...I'm sorry.

Quoted post: I have no desire to mod anything serious at all, ever.

Besides DA, same here. I've shown absolutely no interest in it ever. Go figure.

Posted by Slade

DA isn't serious. :3

Plus, I get to do things like this in others' posts:

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Exactly.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Slade: A million excuses come to mind, but....

...I'm sorry.

Yeah, of course you had to go and edit it in after I pointed it out, knowing that your cover wouldn't be blown by the "LAST EDITED BY" bit. Resorting to underhand tactics now, eh? But, despite the hundreds of thousands of ways I could make you pay dearly for this...

...I'll forgive you. ^___^ Here, have some eggnog, bitch.

**** FORGIVENESS. **** YOU, SLADE

Posted by Slade

Quoting Corrupt: Here, have some eggnog, bitch.

<3333333333333333333333333 MARRY ME

@Vamp: haha yeah alright man wooooooooooooo

Posted by Corrupt

what do you think, guys? lowercase or no lowercase? i generally associate this name with this style of typing, anyway.

...or is it too much of a shell shock (lol) to see me type like this?

Posted by Ant

I like it. Reminds me more so of the old days.

LOWERCASE!

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=Cold Fire]I like it. Reminds me more so of the old days.

so be it!

man, fuck the other conventional styles of typing. lowercase all teh way@@@

Posted by Lord of Spam

man, now you're on the trolly

Posted by Corrupt

and i was wondering... was the "ULITMATE" in your name intentional, or did link... i mean, THE STORM make a typo in that?

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh for ****s sake

linko typo'd it. Its supposed to be Ultimate.

Assuming, of course, that i didnt have the typo there originally and never noticed it over the years i was registered

Posted by Lord of Spam

fun fact: crono (the mod of the simbattle board, he went to my highschool and told me about vgc) still calls me spammer, as opposed to matt. And I call him crono. LOL DORKS.

Posted by sniper

Really fitting for you, though. Keep it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

but its not retro accurate:(

Posted by Slade

Quoting sniper: Really fitting for you, though. Keep it.

Quoting ULITMATE SPAMMER: but its not retro accurate:(

Quoting sniper: Really fitting for you, though. Keep it.

Posted by Linkman

Quoting ULITMATE SPAMMER: oh for ****s sake

linko typo'd it. Its supposed to be Ultimate.

Oh fuck. :(

Edit: lol it was Vamp who screwed up. The list I posted was copied from Vamp. I can't believe no one noticed. :(
http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=447435#post447435

Posted by Ant

It's fitting! WHAT WITH ALL THE TYPOS HE MAKES IN HIS POSTS IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT HIS NAME WOULD HAVE ONE AS WELL!

Posted by Lord of Spam

first i thought about just posting ":(", then i thought "lol make it a typo" but then i realized nobody would get "(:"

so :( it is

Posted by Zeta

Now that I'm once again MSZ, it's time to whore out the asterisks once more.

*Does some kind of action*

Posted by Slade

Quoting The Storm: Edit: lol it was Vamp who screwed up. The list I posted was copied from Vamp. I can't believe no one noticed. :(
http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=447435#post447435

Even more lol worthy is the fact that it wasn't Vamp, it was teh spammar himself. Look at the top of that page, he says "ULITMATE SPAMMER IT IS!" or something.

Posted by The Judge

I think his name should've been changed to "jsut spam"

Quoted post: Even more lol worthy is the fact that it wasn't Vamp, it was teh spammar himself. Look at the top of that page, he says "ULITMATE SPAMMER IT IS!" or something.

Bingo. I figured that was how his original name was spelt, knowing LoS.

Posted by Proto Man

Hey congrats man. It's about time I get to suck your cock.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i figured you like cocks

oh hey look i was right

Quoted post: i figured you like cocks

oh hey look i was right

Wow, that's awesome how that matched up perfectly with my edit.