YEAH BABY

Posted by The Judge

WHO LIKES BEIN ON TOP NOW!

Posted by brownoystercult

probably more likely to get wiped now.

Posted by The Judge

woah wtf we're down here again.

yeah, I got a chance to see it when everything was out of order. Weird.

Posted by The Judge

For a second I thought one of the threads had just been moved to the top blog.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wait, what happened?

Posted by Arcadios

The blogs were rearranged and DA was on top.
It was only for like 3 mins thou.

Wonder why they were rearranged...

Posted by Slade

Well, it must have happened between 6:04 and 6:07... let's see... at that time I was asleep in the math lab. So it probably wasn't me.

But I did wake up with a violent start; maybe I subconciously bridged reality and the internet, and the blogs were rearranged as I woke up because I unplugged without ejecting first.

Posted by sniper

Occasionally happens to place everything in alphabetical order. Maybe they accidentally did it by post count the first time.

Quoting sniper: Occasionally happens to place everything in alphabetical order. Maybe they accidentally did it by post count the first time.

yeah, that makes sense now that I think about it. It was in order by post count, I believe.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol, we beat la in post count? odd

Posted by Ant

YEAH BABY YOU CAN DO IT

Posted by Lord of Spam

all night, etc

Posted by The Judge

Well, we beat them a while ago, and then we beat Iris's tricks too.

More like I did.

And Stinkman too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Face_in_the_Mirror: WHO LIKES BEIN ON TOP NOW!

me. I'm actually not that big a fan of the chick being on top, because i like to be able to control her movements and the speed/tempo etc.

I prefer being on the bottom, myself.

Posted by sniper

Easier to brood on the bottom?

Easier to be lazy, but yeah.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting sniper: Easier to brood on the bottom?

You read my mind.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd prefer being on bottom because I know **** about pleasing a woman, so it'd be easier for her to just take what she wants, 'cause it's not like it's possible for me to be left disappointed.

Posted by Slade

Uh, it's kinda like this:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/ketoman77/jackblack.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Don't worry, that horrible sight has been burned eternally into my memory, so I'll be able to remember next time I'm having sex.

Posted by Ant

Both have their advantages.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Actually, a decent percentage of women like their guys to be assertive (chalk it up to the whole evolutionary "lol need a big strong man to protect me" thing). So it works for me, since thats what I do anyway:cookie:

Posted by The Judge

I just get lazy.

EDIT: Not to mention it was like f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking a corpse with her (No sound nor movement) so it was almost necessary for her to be on top to even know she was alive. (So obviously I prefered her on the bottom :D)

Quoted post: Actually, a decent percentage of women like their guys to be assertive (chalk it up to the whole evolutionary "lol need a big strong man to protect me" thing).

Quite true, which is why I'm willing to compromise, but I'd rather be on the bottom. Gotta keep that **** interesting anyways.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There were a few times where girls have requested to be on top. I usually end up just flipping them over underneath me about 10 or 15 minutes in.

Thats usually good for a lol or two when they arent expecting it.

I've bent some girls arm the wrong way doing that :cookie:

Posted by Ant

Do you guys read glamor magazine too?

YPU LLO

Posted by Ant

Seriously? I read it in the breakroom a few weeks ago about sex and stuff. Pretty good article.

Posted by The Judge

Article Title:

Sex: Stuff you should know

Quoted post: Seriously? I read it in the breakroom a few weeks ago about sex and stuff. Pretty good article.

I've read it once or twice on the toilet when nothing else was around. :o

Posted by The Judge

I read D&D books and whatever novel I'm into at the time.

Sometimes a video game manual if I'm bereft of other material, or a strategy guide.

This being me reading on the toilet. I don't take a crap without a good book.

Nor do I. :o

Posted by Slade

I hardly ever read on the toilet. I'll only bother to read something if I'm at a friends house and there's a Far Side book handy, basically.

As for chick magazines, if I'm at a female friend's house and there's nothing to do I might start going through one. It's interesting to see what the magazines tell girls about guys, and what the girls have to say themselves about sex and stuff. It's usually pretty funny.

Posted by Linko_16

On choir tour one year, the girl in front of us on the bus was reading a Cosmopoliton. To this day, we still make fun of the phrase, "give his neck some nookie."