Egg Nog

Posted by Dexter

It has been released. We just had some. Delicious. Rachael is mixing her Egg Nog with sprite. I was thinking about trying that for the first time. I remember I used to like breaking graham crackers up to get the crust in there. And don't forget the Chai tea!

Posted by Boner

Rum.

Just to be perfectly clear, I'll say it again.

[SIZE=7]RUM![/SIZE]

Posted by ed elric

*******it put the eggnog up it's not christmas yet!!!!

joking

Posted by Lord of Spam

I cut out the nog BS and just get right to the rum.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Between the eggs and the milk, that **** will kill me. Also alcohol ist gross.

Posted by Ch

I like egg nog but everytime I drink it's instant artery clogage!

Posted by ed elric

Fact: vodka is made from rotten potatoes

Posted by Boner

Quoting ed elric: Fact: vodka is made from rotten potatoes

Rotten says you. Riped to perfection says me.

Posted by The Judge

I love eggnog more than life itself.

Quoted post: Fact: vodka is made from rotten potatoes

Fact: Meat is made from dead animals. No one cares.

Posted by Klarth

Hard to come by here, but Starbucks does a mean eggnog latte. Smothering it with whipped cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate, icing sugar and vanilla = Pretty awesome. Admittedly it's more dessert than coffee, but hey.

Posted by The Judge

That's never a bad thing.

Posted by nich

I love all winter type beverages. Winter type beverages being egg nog, hot apple cider (the non-fermented kind) and hot chocolate. They just feel right, you know?

Posted by The Judge

Ah, tradition.

Posted by NES Queen

i dont even eat eggs, so im surely not going to start drinking them. plain rum will be just fine for me.

Posted by Klarth

Gluhwein > all

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Klarth: Hard to come by here, but Starbucks does a mean eggnog latte. Smothering it with whipped cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate, icing sugar and vanilla = Pretty awesome. Admittedly it's more dessert than coffee, but hey.

I will have to try that one out. As for actual Eggnog, I haven't seen it go on sale here yet. Can't wait till it does though, I love the stuff!

Quoted post: I love all winter type beverages. Winter type beverages being egg nog, hot apple cider (the non-fermented kind) and hot chocolate. They just feel right, you know?

No. I can't drink I single one of those.

Posted by Klarth

How so?

Posted by nich

Quoting Klarth: Gluhwein > all

Wow, I had no idea what that was but from further research I have dicovered that it sounds delicious.

Quoting Vampiro: No. I can't drink I single one of those.

Why not? Your avatar is somewhat disturbing btw, I'm sure thats what you were going for.

Posted by ed elric

Quoting Proto Man: I will have to try that one out. As for actual Eggnog, I haven't seen it go on sale here yet. Can't wait till it does though, I love the stuff!

ha, screw the store stuff get a recipe and make your own, if you do it right it tastes better fresh

Quoted post: How so?

Allergic to eggs, milk, milk products like chocolate, and cider usually causes my throat to close up so I can't breath.

Posted by ed elric

no chocolate, eva!!! how are you still alive man!!! x_x
@_@

Quoted post: no chocolate, eva!!! how are you still alive man!!! x_x

By not eating chocolate. You ****ing retard.

Posted by Slade

Ah, I knew someone was going to make this thread sooner or later. I'm so glad. :D:D:D

I love egg nog. In fact I'm going to go drain the rest of that quart in the fridge, and tomorrow I'm going to get a gallon. I'm not interested in mixing it with liquor, but maybe I'll try adding graham crackers to it.

One of my favorite breakfasts this time of year is egg nog french toast. I'll have to make sure to try all of the local egg nog treats offered in town as well.

Life is good.

Posted by nich

Quoting Vampiro: Allergic to eggs, milk, milk products like chocolate, and cider usually causes my throat to close up so I can't breath.

I suppose not breathing would make you feel far from right.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm allergic to eggs too Vamp, you and I we're like, bro's.

:D

And Sweden doesn't have eggnog. :(

Posted by The Judge

What a s[COLOR="black"]h[/COLOR]itty country.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

What a ****ty continent. I'd never even heard of the stuff until Homer Simpson mentioned it.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=NES Queen]i dont even eat eggs

Oh God, why? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EGGS THAT WE DON'T?

Posted by mis0

I don't like the stuff, personally.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

They're chicken miscarriages.

Posted by junior senior

wasn't there a thread on eggnog last year?

i never tasted it, but on Jackass it looked gross because of all the dairy products they consumed. :(

Quoted post: wasn't there a thread on eggnog last year?

Yes. There's one every year since it's an annual thing.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Speedfreak: Oh God, why? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EGGS THAT WE DON'T?

It's the equivalent to bottling a woman's menses and using it as sauce for your pasta.

The only difference is that with an unfertilized chicken egg it's conveniently packaged in a little oblong shape with a protective outer shell. If women were able to shed their unferilized eggs in the same manner, life would be much nicer. One little plop and your all done with. No week long cramping and leaking, just plop and your done.

Posted by Raptor

Egg nog, Whaler's vanilla rum, nutmeg, and charitable donations to Uncle Porcelain. Happy holidays.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting NES Queen: It's the equivalent to bottling a woman's menses and using it as sauce for your pasta.

The only difference is that with an unfertilized chicken egg it's conveniently packaged in a little oblong shape with a protective outer shell. If women were able to shed their unferilized eggs in the same manner, life would be much nicer. One little plop and your all done with. No week long cramping and leaking, just plop and your done.

I'd hate being as informed about the world as you are.

Posted by NES Queen

give it another 10 years and you'll be in the same spot as me. enjoy your youthful innocence while it lasts.

Posted by Kit

...what the hell is eggnog?

Posted by G-Sides

the mortal equivelant to the gods' ambrosia.

Posted by Hammered On

I don't really like egg nog.. then again I'm lactose intolerant and shouldn't drink the stuff anyways.. or I'll get sick. :p

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hammered On: I don't really like egg nog.. then again I'm lactose intolerant

Don't forget ugly. [spoiler]Lord that's mean. If I wasn't trying to impress my friends so much I would've deleted this.[/spoiler]

Posted by Apathetic

Never had it.

Posted by Slade

Then you've never lived.

Posted by The Judge

And you never shall *advances*

Posted by ExoXile

SUPRESS ENEMY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sniper

I can't stand egg nog. I'm lactose intolerant which doesn't help, but that isn't the reason. It smells and tastes like bile.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont remember ever having it, but hte concept of an egg based beverage is disturbing.

NEEDS MOAR RUM.

Posted by Dexter

All the spoiled girls have gotten a bit sick off of it already, to my benefit. They "ugg" at the sight of it. Oh well, simply means more for me. I'm thankful for actually enjoying the delicious taste of Egg Nog and how it doesn't bother me.

Posted by RadioStatic

I LOVE eggnog! Every year around this time when it comes out I drink way too much of it right away, get sick and by the time XMAS comes it makes it ill just to see it.

Eggnog is my weakness :(

Posted by Dexter

Awww, that's too bad. You should try to put a limit on how much you drink so you won’t grow sick. ^_^ My little niece is so adorable and when she first came to live with me, she wasn't used to having so many snacks around. She would eat them up as if she wouldn't have the opportunity to later, giving her tiny, rumbling stomach aches. We made a promise to each other. I promised her that we would always have some sort of snacks or candy or eggnog around the house as long as she promised not to overdo it again. It's still so hard for her, though, but she's doing really good now. ^_^ She's not used to love still being there for her in the morning. Every time I see her wake up, she looks so worried, as if she forgets where she is, but then the realization hits her and this adorable smile overcomes her small face and the joy it gives me brings us to zealous huggles! ^_^