Saw 3

Posted by Vg200x

Anyone going to see this one? I didnt mind the 1st, I saw the second and I was sucked in more than the 1st and I thought it had a weird twist to it. but I don't no if this one is going to be any better, if they have better traps and better mind games then i might go and see it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Saw I and Saw II had their ups and downs. The first was horribly acted and everything besides the single room with the two men sucked. It was fresh and fun, and tons better than the crap we were getting for a long time. II was more interesting with better characters, bigger sets, improved puzzles, and more backstory. The twist was also pretty cool. But the acting was still terrible and some things were just way too over the top of it's own good.

So, I can see III actually being a lot better than the other two. The second improved over the first, so why shouldn't the third improve over the second? So yeah, I'm definitely going to see it. It's pretty much the only horror movie doing anything decent... even if they're still far from great.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am seeing Saw 3 for sure. I loved the first two a lot. The 2nd was better in my opinion though.

Posted by Zapper

I just watched the trailer for Saw 3. I don't think it looks as good as the first two. I'll probably still see it though.

Posted by Samusfreak

Saw 2 was great, my sister was scared to death hahaha. I like scary movies like Saw 2, I hope I will see the next one with my sister hahaha.

Posted by WackoHater2

The Saw movies are not scary at all.. just gruesome.

Yeah, what the hell? It's not even trying to be a scary movie.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Saw III was horrible. It was simply too much. Me and my buddies who went came out.... like literally stressed out and exhausted from it. It's a good movie I guess but Christ, they tried too hard with the gore and torture. It just... ****.

Quoted post: like literally stressed out and exhausted from it

Sounds awesome.

Posted by RandomizeR

Hell yeah, I just got back from seeing it.

IMO it was the better of the three.

BJ, I dont know why you didnt like it...unless you're squeemish ;) lol

Also the ending has a pretty good "twist" if you would call it that.

I'm not sure if there will be a SAW 4 or not...I think there might be, but my friend doesn't.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm not squeemish, it's just that after awhile, superfluous gore and torture gets old. The plot sucked. It was just. . . torture. They got so caught up in overdoing the torture they forgot that Saw movies are supposed to have other dramatic elements, as there were none.

Posted by RandomizeR

I thought the ending came together well..

and yes, it prolly is torture, but that's the point of it all, and the "test" again

remember the line (something like) "I'm a murderer too"?

Quoted post: I'm not squeemish, it's just that after awhile, superfluous gore and torture gets old. The plot sucked. It was just. . . torture. They got so caught up in overdoing the torture they forgot that Saw movies are supposed to have other dramatic elements, as there were none.

Nice, I've been wanting to see a good torture film for awhile. Plot's important, but I always found the best bits of the Saw movies to be the parts where they flash back to the random tests that Jigsaw set up for people not important to the film. The plot is usually so weak in the Saw films that, if there's really no plot at all, that can only improve things. Focus on what you do best, being gore and torture, and forget about what you completely suck at.

Posted by RandomizeR

There are quite a few flashbacks to stuff that happened in the previous two movies (in particular, stuff you didn't see) in Saw 3

Posted by Vg200x

just spoil it already.

Uh, no. If you do feel the need to spoil anything, use spoiler tags.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Vg200x: just spoil it already.

I don't plan on it.

My advice is to just go see it ^_^

Posted by WackoHater2

I'll be seeing it when it comes out on DVD. I'd like to go and see it in the theater, but I just don't have the money right now.

Posted by G-Sides

seein dat **** TOMORROW
ie tonight

Posted by Dexter

Saw it. It might be too early to say but I think I liked it the best. I couldn't possibly get comfortable watching it though. The movie makes you overly conscious of your body and it was making me constantly change positions.

Posted by Vg200x

rofl. well it's the only thing playing at the movie's where I live so by next friday im going to see it weather I like it or not.