Jesse's 'To Do' list!

Posted by Linkman

1. Mod Vampiro to 'Music' and 'Movies and TV'.
2. Rename 'Future Systems' to 'Future Systems and Games'
3. Make Arcadios's blog (Name: Arcadios - The Genesis; Mods: Arcadios, Kamek)
4. DELETE the Flame Board

Thank you. :)

Posted by Iris

Flame board's at a tie. We shouldn't do anything with that yet.

Posted by Ant

Rename this thread "What Linkman wants done" list

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: Flame board's at a tie.

Oh no it's not!!!! :D

Eight people want it deleted!!!!
Six people want a Big Brother version.
Four people want to keep it.
Two people don't want anything done!!! :D

Posted by Iris

I meant half the people want a big brother type forum and half don't.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! You were da one dat suggested it, so you should be saying 'Make da Big Brother board' instead of saying to do nothing!!!! grrrr!!!

Posted by Dexter

Women will sieze you and put your life into utter turmoil, Jesse, so it's best to listen to your two favorite members, Linkman and Dexter! We know what's best for VGC. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can I know what's best for VGC? Because a big brother forum is lame. If it's what I'm thinking of anyways...

Posted by Iris

Read around the mod boards if you're unsure of what it is. It's not like the old one.

Yeah I know. Since that would have been a terribly retarded idea.

Posted by Iris

If Jesse makes the board it'll probably be for all members, banned and unbanned. I hope he names it something funny or nostalgic, like the Messed Up People board.

Posted by Linkman

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18264

Read that thread Vamp. It'll basically explain what it is. But, if you want it in a nutshell, it's basically a "Banned Members" forum where only banned members can make threads, but anyone can post. The only banned member who is frequant is Bakura, thus the whole thing is null, stupid, pointless.

Posted by Iris

It's not null or pointless, dear. When I first proposed it I had a lot of support, actually. Also, I doubt thread-makers can only be banned people. Jesse's changed it somewhat from my original idea. It'll probably be like the current Flame Board if made, only the title won't be misleading so the spam will have little to do with insulting members. It'll be a good place to divert spam and will basically be like a web log, only on the main page. At least, that's what I'd expect of Jesse. The only difference is that it's open to everyone, like the flame board was.

Quoted post: Read that thread Vamp. It'll basically explain what it is. But, if you want it in a nutshell, it's basically a "Banned Members" forum where only banned members can make threads, but anyone can post. The only banned member who is frequant is Bakura, thus the whole thing is null, stupid, pointless.

Yeah, I checked it out pretty much right after my post since I figured it couldn't possibly be another incarnation. Turns out this idea is just as bad :cookie:

It's basically just a mix between the current flame board and the wacko board. And both of those went smashingly, didn't they? So let's combine them to form a super, ultimate, massive success of a good idea!

Posted by Jesse Smith

How about I just make a wacko board where banned members can post!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

While we are at it, why don't we make the super mod list available once again below the banner?

Posted by Pit

Super mod bjarni.

Posted by Pit

demod me offf xbox and psp

Posted by Iris

Flame Board and Wacko Board were both very active. The posts made there will just turn up again anyhow so it'd be nice to have a place for them, isolated and free of moderation. The Community Board was supposed to be a real flame board as well, so we didn't really need a sub-forum.

Quoted post: Flame Board and Wacko Board were both very active. The posts made there will just turn up again anyhow so it'd be nice to have a place for them, isolated and free of moderation

They were also deleted for a reason. Multiple times. We actually don't need any place like that, at all. The Flame board isn't even used properly and the Wacko board... well, we don't need that back.

Posted by Linkman

People here generally tend to treat forums (moreso the OT forums) based on their worth, not topic, or lack thereof one. The Flame Board is treated the way it is because the idea of fighting for no reason other than hate over the internet is just stupid. There's no need for these kinds of forums anymore and there's no need to encourage it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Storm: the idea of fighting for no reason other than hate over the internet is just stupid. There's no need for these kinds of forums anymore and there's no need to encourage it.

What was da reason you guys voted to bring it back again, when daddy wacko knew it would be a bad idea??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linkman

***, I hate it when you're right. :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Should I make a new poll, since most peoples opinions have changed since da last poll...with an option to just turn it in to a Wacko board where people can have fun again? Like a vgchat playground!! :D

Posted by Linkman

Sure, why not? :)