Member Awards issue.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Why is it so terrible to vote for yourself? I noticed that very few people do that. It seems that I'm the only one who does. And Angelwing said I'd probably get more votes if I stopped doing that.

But what if I actually feel that I'm the most qualified on the list? Should I vote for someone else just out of S&P?

Lame.

Fei-on

Posted by Fate

Hell, I'd vote for myself. I think I did so twice. Who cares about modesty if you're in the final selection?

Posted by sabre

Yeah; if your nomination is approved then that means that votes for yourself can indeed be justfied - otherwise you wouldn't be on the poll. I did state that it is acceptable.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, put up a good reason or argument as to why you deserve to be the winner. You may influence others to vote for you as well just by enlightening them with basic reasons.

Posted by FLiPBoY

I wish I was nominated for best graphic designer even though I'm not as good as Hyper or Linkman or Majesty, but it would still feel good to be nominated. I guess my banners aren't good enough:) Anyways... I don't think it is wrong to vote for yourself.

Posted by Xenos

If Sabre says yes, I'll go with it--though I only recall yelling at Majesty for doing that sometime ago.

psst! by the way. this isnt really member related. moved. :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting FLiPBoY: I wish I was nominated for best graphic designer even though I'm not as good as Hyper or Linkman or Majesty, but it would still feel good to be nominated. I guess my banners aren't good enough:) Anyways... I don't think it is wrong to vote for yourself.

I don't think you had posted your work when we were nominating people for that category.