This is the best video i've ever seen!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Awesome flash animation, check out the final fight between Ryu and Scorpion.[/COLOR]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kzkfsqL908c

Posted by Klarth

That was almost as funny as swinging a bag of diarrhea around in a crowded room.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I enjoyed it. Besides not being able to read the subtitles very well. It was awsome. Good story too.

Posted by TendoAddict

I want those 8 minutes of my life back please.

Posted by Klarth

What exactly is the point of posting an swf re-encoded into an flv, anyway? Other than tripling the size of the original video, of course.

Posted by G-Sides

what the **** was up with the MK3 character select screen? it's not right :| there was no readily available smoke, no 3 hidden char boxes, no jade, no milena/kitana, and scorpion's box didn't have his skull picture in the original ._.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, I don't think Akuma would actually help Ryu out...considering they are mortal enemies.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I liked the part where it wasn't a gay soap opera.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I was going to say in my first post to skip the first 4 mins, but i figured people would realize i was talking about the fight being the cool part.

Scorpion won that btw, **** Akuma.[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

It could have done w/o the happy ending and all the EMO in between. Other than that, it was decent. If nothing else, it has inspired me to want to play Mavel Vs. Capcom 2, right........NOW!

Posted by Bebop

"This is the best video i've ever seen!"? Please kill yourself.

Posted by The Judge

While I couldn't really read any of the story, the battle was pretty awesome.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I couldn't read the dialogues even with wide screen :mad:[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This is not the best video I have ever seen.

That is all.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Bebop: "This is the best video i've ever seen!"? Please kill yourself.

Why would he do that? That doesn't make sense!

I thought it was cool. Too bad a game like that won't happen.
:cool:

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You have Marvel VS. Capcom though :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: This is not the best video I have ever seen.

That is all.

[COLOR="Yellow"]I guess i have a sort of fetish about fantasy fights that could never happen between characters who could never really run into each other. That's probably the reason why i'm a huge fan of shows like Celebrity Deathmatch and games like Marvel vs Capcom.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: I never watched the video and had no idea what it was about. Though I know it's not going to be the best. I've seen too many awesome things in my time.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]I guess i have a sort of fetish about fantasy fights that could never happen between characters who could never really run into each other. That's probably the reason why i'm a huge fan of shows like Celebrity Deathmatch and games like Marvel vs Capcom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Super smash bros. VS Mortal kombat :p:[/COLOR]

Posted by The underground

the only great part was when RYU did a hadonken into the protal and kill lu kang Anyway u owe me 8 mins of life please.

Posted by Klarth

Hey, can I be on your top 8?

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Fate: Why would he do that? That doesn't make sense!

I thought it was cool. Too bad a game like that won't happen.
:cool:

Becuase if that video is the best thing he's ever seen compared to all the other videos, films and TV shows hes watched throughout his entire exisistance on this planet than quite frankly he has failed at life.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]HAHAHAHAHAHA

I failed at life because i don't spend all day browsing the internet for video clips.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

I bet you'll feel better after you add me to your top 8.

Posted by Slade

I know someone who's obsessed with stuff like that, too, so I've seen pretty much all the videos of this nature. It's alright, but definitely not the best.

Akuma should have slaughtered Ryu.