wtf is this

Posted by mis0

i get a ***** *** ear infection last night. i'm almost 19. what the kind of bull**** is this? Even worse than the pain is the "shell shock" screeching it's making unless I push on it.

How shouldI treat this ailment?

Posted by The Judge

Ear infectinos can happen at any age, just like chicken pocks and death. The only age specific problem I can think of would be SIDS.

Now stop having guys earf[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck you.

Posted by Dreadnought

Pierce it with a needle to let the pus run out.

Posted by mis0

Well I was thinking of busting out the power drill and draining whatever it is that will come out of my vapid little head, but that isn't gonna be covered in my health insurance. As far as earsex goes, it's been far too long, sadly. It can't be the culprit. :(

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Get a wet napkin or papertowel. Put it flat in the bottom of a cup. Microwave it. Put the cup on the infected ear(s). The steam will drain out the mucus/whatever is in there.

It feels gross as hell, but it works.

Posted by mis0

If it is an actual infection, the bacteria will just grow more mucus/ear jizz, whatever. I call'd mah doctor, and I'll be going there this afternoon. He better prescribe some medical marijuana for this pain.

Posted by Ant

wow, what a stupid baby.

Posted by The Judge

Don't leave it too long. The fact that I'm half deaf resulted from a massive ear infection that went untreated too long.

Posted by Dreadnought

No, seriously, put a needle in the microwave and stick it in your ear. You'll feel much better in the morning.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Get one of those blue plunger things that suck up water and spit it out. Blast that in your ear, every drug store has one.

I get ear infections about... every three years. Much like clock work, always "Swimmer's Ear" even when I don't swim. No doctor knows why, but oh well.

Posted by sniper

it is cause you douched the wrong hole

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Vampiro: Get one of those blue plunger things that suck up water and spit it out. Blast that in your ear, every drug store has one.

I get ear infections about... every three years. Much like clock work, always "Swimmer's Ear" even when I don't swim. No doctor knows why, but oh well.

I had swimmers ear when I was 8. It ****ing sucked and I hated the **** I had to put in my ear.

Posted by Dreadnought

PIERCE YOUR F[COLOR=Black]UCK[/COLOR]ING EARDRUM D[COLOR=Black]AM[/COLOR]MIT.

Then you'll have one up on Vampiro.

Yeah, not even I will go that far.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: If it is an actual infection, the bacteria will just grow more mucus/ear jizz, whatever. I call'd mah doctor, and I'll be going there this afternoon. He better prescribe some medical marijuana for this pain.

you may not be cured, but you sure as hell will feel better

Posted by mis0

They fixed it. They said a tiny grain of sand had got in there and was causing all of the pain. They put this liquid plumber **** in there, and then washed it out with a fukken pressure cleaner thingy. Ow.

Quoted post: They put this liquid plumber **** in there, and then washed it out with a fukken pressure cleaner thingy. Ow.

So basically what I said? Awesome.

And you're a ****ing baby to be nearly disabled due to a ****ing piece of sand. Wow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I still say smoking lots of pot would have been a better solution.

Posted by The Judge

Well it's still not out of the question.

Posted by Lord of Spam

mrburnsexcellent.png

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol, sexellent

Posted by Boner

Fun Fact: [URL="https://lifesilver.com/silver.htm"]Silver kills all bacteria.[/URL] Among other things. It's a fact. 4 serious! Look it up.

WEREWOLVES?!

Posted by Boner

Yeah, and maybe even grim! ZOMGLOOKOUT!!!!1

I'm wearing a silver ring right now... hmm ... nah.

Posted by Slade

Eat it and watch your health skyrocket.

i garuntee it

Posted by Lord of Spam

while at the meantime causing a critical shortage of grim? thats a risk we cant take, soldier.

Posted by mis0

MOTHER****ING ****

whatever those faggots did, it's way, way worse this morning. My whole ear feels like it's on fire, and just moving it hurts like a mother****er. vamP) ***** trhe sand was on my fukken ear drum, and it hurt like a *****. I've broken four fingers at a time before, and that hurt less than this stupid ear **** does.

*** ****it i swear i'd just shoot my fukken ear if there wasn't a spinal column right behind it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

SMOKE

Posted by mis0

how do i bought illegal drugs?

Posted by Linkman

on teh streetz

Posted by Lord of Spam

Your first instinct is probably to find the nearest 'hood and look there, but this is unwise.

the quality will be ****. instead, find your nearest "lifestyle store" COUGHheadshopCOUGH and strike up a conversation with someone there.

Posted by Ant

STEAM POWERED EARS

Posted by NES Queen

I caused "massive middle ear trauma" when I went scuba diving. Twas not fun.

If you have a bacterial infection you should be on some type of decongestant as well as an antibiotic, so it will help open up your ear cannal so the ickies can drain away and the pressure get released (ultimately making your ear much happier).

Posted by sniper

Cephalexin

Posted by mis0

Well, I wasthinking I might just take a vacation from reality for a few hours and down about 5-6 Claritin and half a bottle of Robitussin, but I guess I'll try NESsies advice first, and then LoS's if I still feel awful.

Thanks guys!

edit: massive middle ear trauma sounds awful. Like I said, I would have rather busted a finger or two than havethis ear ****. Actual trauma, lawd, you're one Hell of a trooper, bby. ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/sigs/hookahget.jpg[/IMG]

do it. you know you want to

Posted by The Judge

Why are those legal to sell, but not pot?

Posted by sniper

Tobacco use. Seriously too, unlike bongs. There is a special form of tobacco made just for hookahs.

Posted by The Judge

How 'bout that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Well, you can use bongs for tobacco, but its a pain in the ***.

With this you load the chamber with your shisha (tobacco, mixed with molasses and flavoring) and then set a little coal on top of it. The coal sort of heats up the mix enough to get the flavor and some smoke out of it, without REALLY burning it. So its not putting out as much crap as cigs do, AND its covered with flavor, AND its filtereed through water.

Overall, pretty cool.

Oh, and I could build one of these with like 10 bux and a trip to a grocery stoor and a home repair store. its seriously easy. I spent 50 on this one, and its brass ang glass.

Posted by Linko_16

It took maybe fourteen or fifteen times scrolling past that picture before it occured to me that you were smoking a bong... not talking on the phone.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not smoking a bong. I'm smokeing a hookah. DUH.

I dont plan on using this for weed; thats what my pipe is for.

Posted by Ant

As long as his lungs are damaged in some way of form it's awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwight with me.

Posted by Zeta

Pic reminds me of that caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

CAN YOU BLOW SMOKE CLOUDS THAT LOOK LIKE LETTERS?

Posted by The Judge

I can hit keys on a far away location and make you seem them from where you are via a system of data that I call the internet.

Posted by Zeta

I don't know how to do that. :(

Posted by Slade

I'm taking classes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: As long as his lungs are damaged in some way of form it's awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwight with me.

Good thing the smoke doesnt go into your lungs!

Quoted post: Why are those legal to sell, but not pot?

Because hookahs/bongs aren't drugs. Much like a gun, you can sell them, but it's illegal to kill someone.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Good thing the smoke doesnt go into your lungs!

Look, as long as you die a painful death I'll be happy.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Much like a gun, you can sell them, but it's illegal to kill someone.

Pft, since when.

idk wen excatly

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Look, as long as you die a painful death I'll be happy.

Oh, that much is assured.