Hello

Posted by Zapper

Hey everyone. I was on the old vb2 VGChat and I posted on these forums a few times. I'll hope to stick around.

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome back, I guess.

Posted by Zeta

I fail to see the relevance of that Brannigan image.

wb to VGC, Zap. :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Hey, your avatar is the first avatar I ever used here way back in 2003.

Posted by Zapper

Quoting Zeta: I fail to see the relevance of that Brannigan image.

wb to VGC, Zap. :cookie:

Hah, I think the Brannigan pic is because he's ZAPP Brannigan :P
I dunno though.
Thanks for the welcome :)

[Quote=Klarth]Hey, your avatar is the first avatar I ever used here way back in 2003.

Awesome :D It's a nice pict.

Posted by Ant

I REMEMBER YOU FROM A LONG TIME AGO! YOU MIGHT REMEMBER BE AS COLD FIRE? WB OLD FRIEND!

Posted by Zapper

Quoting Ant: I REMEMBER YOU FROM A LONG TIME AGO! YOU MIGHT REMEMBER BE AS COLD FIRE? WB OLD FRIEND!

OH MAN! Yeah!!! I do remember ya cold fire!!! :D
Awesome, everyone I used to know still posts :p:
Well, it's good to be back Ant/CF

Posted by Arcadios

"No one can resist The Zapper".

Posted by Zeta

I dunno, that Super Scope sure can please the ladies.

Posted by Proto Man

Hmm... I dunno. Maybe you remember me? I was CowboyJMB for a little bit before I changed to my current name. I do think I remember you a little.

Posted by Zapper

Quoting Proto Man: Hmm... I dunno. Maybe you remember me? I was CowboyJMB for a little bit before I changed to my current name. I do think I remember you a little.

I think I do actually. Both names sound familiar.

Posted by G-Sides

love you, zapper.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't think we know each other, but welcome back zapper.[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

i definitely remember you, but i'm not sure if you remember me. i only used this name for the first month or so that i was a member here, then i changed to corrupt. you might remember the latter. either way, welcome back and enjoy your stay here and all that jazz.

(by the way, i'm using this name again as a part of a "VGC flashback" type thing, just so you know)

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome back Zapper! VGC missed you.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Zapper: Hey everyone. I was on the old vb2 VGChat and I posted on these forums a few times. I'll hope to stick around.

Sticking around sure requires a lot of hope, doesn't it?

Posted by KoH

What I enjoy is when someone says "welcome back, I guess." Apparently a greeting can only be guessed by some as opposed to being a sure thing.

jk bud!

Posted by Klarth

I LIKE BEEF

Posted by t3h new rabbit

Oh, ZaP, don't forget me, Im back too. But i doubt you peeps remember me at all???

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome back.

Posted by KoH

Are you kidding? You "welcomed" that exact person in the other thread not 2 minutes after you wasted a perfectly good post in this thread. The edit button exists for a reason.