mystery anime movie

Posted by ed elric

ok, so i remember a while back there was this one movie that aired on adult swim, but the name escapes me. i remember what it was about so i'll give an explanation the best i can:

it was a film about this warped version of hide-and-seek where to play you had to have a certain amount of kids and show up in an abandoned city, in a certain spot that could only be found by following secret hints all throughout the city that led to the area where you start the game( huge run on). once you got to the starting point you had to wear a fox mask during the whole game. after the game starts you just begin running around in the city finding places to hide from the demons that show up after the game starts. eventualy they all end up "dead" exept for the main character who then finds out that the demons play the game to provide power to their city by hooking up the kids they catch to millions of machines that make power from the blood of the kids( yet another run on). so once he finds the main demon in charge he discovers that it's a mask that is currently being worn by his sister, the one he played the game to find in the first place, and now that he is the only one left he must be "it" and wear the demonic mask. that's pretty much the end.

b because i typed it in a horrible summary, poorly i might add, it seems a lot more dumbed down.but if anyone can tell me the name of this movie please do so.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek, I think that is it.

Posted by ed elric

thank you Roxas

^_^