Should I break up with him?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I know you probably don't care, but I'd like some input from an unbiased public. So who better than you guys?

My boyfriend is more abusive than affectionate. He constantly flicks my head and digs his finger nails into my wrist. And his fingernails are quite long. When we thumb wrestle he feels the need to hold my thumb down with all the force he has and count to one hundred. But there are times when he is affectionate, but it doesn't last long.
On top of that I have a serious crush on someone else. The problem is that guy doesn't seem to notice me. My friend gave me advice but I don't know if I should break up with my current boyfriend until I know 100% sure how this other guy feels about me. What should I do?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yes, break up with him. Even if the other boy doesn't like you or even notice you.

Posted by Boner

Ummm, [SIZE="7"]GET OUT NOW![/SIZE] I cannot stress this enough. Don't wait to find out if some other guy has the same feelings for you. You are better off alone than with a prick like that. If you stay in a relationship like your current one for too long, you will lose sight of how a normal relationship should work. Then you will find yorself uncomfortable in a normal functioning relationship because it's not "normal" compared to what you are used to. Trust me on this. I see it all the time. Leave him now! And make as many people aware of the situation as possible to gain extra support. Who knows how he'll handle it, and any extra support for you will be a plus.

Posted by Kiyoshi

He said that if we ever broke up, we could still be friends. The reason I'm reluctant to break up with him is I still have feelings for him. And he treats everyone like that. So I know it's not just me. But I am seriously considering breaking up now.

Posted by Boner

Well, your feelings for him can't be all too strong if you are already considering someone else. Think about what you're saying. Love is a game, but you should never play against yourself.

I can give no more advice on this subject.

Posted by Arcadios

You wouldn't want him as a friend.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I think I will. But I'm not exactly sure. I mean, I think I still might have feelings for my boyfriend, David. From what I gather he doesn't even know how to be affectionate.

Posted by Proto Man

I agree. Listen to all the above posts. BREAK UP WITH HIM. Abuse like that isn't worth it. I mean even if it isn't JUST you... that's no excuse. He clearly has a problem.

Posted by Ant

Psh, can't take a little abuse? No man is going to want to be with you if he can't hit you whenever he wants. I think you should stay with him and endure the pain that he inflicts upon you as way to build character and better prepare you for the world ahead.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'll say what has already been said.

Abuse builds character.

But seriously, dump his ass and get yourself a real man.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I say bang the guy your with now. If that doesnt mellow him out, then its your fault for being a lousy woman and you deserve what you get.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Abuse builds character.

Spoilers: Sapphire Rose is Calvin's dad.

Posted by Dreadnought

Get out get out get out get out get out.

Seriously, dump him tonight. Change is good. You're better off with someone who actually appreciates you.

Posted by Klarth

asl?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Klarth: asl?

I second this. I mean, we only live one state away from each other, rite?

Posted by Dreadnought

I too endorse this notion, if only for the prospect of kinky hawt zeta/aida buttsecks.

enjoy your aids

Posted by Boner

loliaids?

Posted by ExoXile

You've gotten all the good advice you can get.

Just, ignore the retarded ones.

:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

HAVE SEX WITH HIM. SEX=LOVE. IF YOU DONT BANG HIM ITS YOUR OWN FAULT IF HE HITS YOU. YOu DESERVE IT FOR NOT MAKING HIM A SANDWICH.

Posted by ExoXile

LoS, as if you'd ever get anything if you hit the gal. -_-'

Posted by Lord of Spam

hit them hard enough to knock them out and you get anything you want.

Quoted post: LoS, as if you'd ever get anything if you hit the gal. -_-'

Seriously, you'd be surprised. Hit them hard enough and frequent enough and they'll pretty much do whatever you want out of fear.

Posted by ExoXile

No, that's dogs.
Gals will go the police.

No... there's a lot out there who won't. Especially the ones with bad childhoods and abusive fathers.

Posted by ExoXile

And thus they're inclined to take further abuse?

Yes because they don't know any different. Refer back to Boner's post for reasoning. Like him, I've seen it in more than a few cases.

Posted by ExoXile

Doesn't make it right, tho.

Right? :o

Posted by Lord of Spam

Good is a very relative thing.

Quoted post: Doesn't make it right, tho.

Right?

... of course not. But that's not the point.

Posted by Dexter

Break up. Give yourself a couple months to think over and take in everything you've learned from the previous relationship. Then, after things have slowed down, start seeing other guys, ones who are actually interested and care about you.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Dexter: Break up. Give yourself a couple months to think over and take in everything you've learned from the previous relationship. Then, after things have slowed down, start seeing other guys, ones who are actually interested and care about you.

Should she have to wait THAT long?

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Then, after things have slowed down, start seeing other guys, ones who are actually interested and care about you.

:)

Yeah, okay, I'll stop acting weird now.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NeXidala: Should she have to wait THAT long?

People these days need to take more time finding out about themselves instead of using their time to figure out others. Granted, others can help you in your self-discovery, but 2 months isn't really that long, kk?

Posted by Boner

Quoting NeXidala: Should she have to wait THAT long?

*cough-slut-cough*

j/k ;)

Posted by Ant

Idk, I always thought it was funny how humans(lol furry logic) are always so inclined to have to be with a mate. Singleness has it's advantages too.

Posted by Dexter

That's easy for you to say. YOU HAVE YOUR EGGROLLS!!!!1111oneoneone

Posted by Boner

Quoting Ant: Idk, I always thought it was funny how humans(lol furry logic) are always so inclined to have to be with a mate. Singleness has it's advantages too.

Indeed. I can totally spend more money on myself. About a month after I got out of my last major relationship (well over 4 years), I notied an extra $2k in my checking account. Having someone is great. But so is having money.

Posted by Dexter

lol. Aesthetic costed me over 1,000 dollars and we didn't even last a year.

Quoted post: Idk, I always thought it was funny how humans(lol furry logic) are always so inclined to have to be with a mate. Singleness has it's advantages too.

True, except I'm definitely happier now than I have been for a long time. So idk.

Quoted post: Should she have to wait THAT long?

Why should she immediately jump into another relationship? Especially since ones at her age don't even mean anything.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: Especially since ones at her age don't even mean anything.

More often than not, anyway.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I broke up with him at lunch today. He didn't care. This morning I was all depressed because I had made up my mind to break up with him, and he didn't notice. He didn't ask "how was your weekend?" Or "How are you feeling?" Or anything like that. He just said, "Wanna see something funny?" And pulled out his DS. I didn't even find it funny.

Another thing I found out is that the guy I like has known for a while and said too bad for her because I'm very picky about who I date. But I suppose it doesn't matter. But now I'm all by myself and have no date for my friends party.

Posted by Arcadios

Better then going out with this guy again.
He was never worth it.

Quoted post: He just said, "Wanna see something funny?" And pulled out his DS. I didn't even find it funny.

People still find DSes funny?

Posted by Kiyoshi

It wasn't the DS. It was the game, or part of the game. The new Starfox game. I didn't think it funny at all, but he didn't notice.

Ah. What a fag.

Posted by Dreadnought

How about this: you dump this guy, tell him he was insensitive and abusive, and then either:

a) ask your friend to set you up with someone (temporarily, just for fun)

or

b) sit at home and masturbate.

Either will make you feel better.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Aida: He didn't care.

Then he wasn't right for you.

Gah, what a JERK! Sometimes guys make me so mad... (yes I am a guy)

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you havent had sex after spending a thousand dollars, its time to get a new girl.

Quoted post: (yes I am a guy)

Because people ever thought you were a girl?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: Because people ever thought you were a girl?

No, becasue I thought it would sound weird me saying that, and I myself am a guy. I guess what I mean to say is, it makes me sick these nice girls clinging on to these dirtbag guys who treat them the wrong way.

That's what women like.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: That's what women like.

See, that's what frustrates me. :(

You, well, maybe not you lol, don't want those women anyways. So there's nothing frustrating aobut it.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Aida: I broke up with him at lunch today. He didn't care. This morning I was all depressed because I had made up my mind to break up with him, and he didn't notice. He didn't ask "how was your weekend?" Or "How are you feeling?" Or anything like that. He just said, "Wanna see something funny?" And pulled out his DS. I didn't even find it funny.

Another thing I found out is that the guy I like has known for a while and said too bad for her because I'm very picky about who I date. But I suppose it doesn't matter. But now I'm all by myself and have no date for my friends party.

You made the right choice. And not having a date for your friends' party isn't that big a deal. Besides, it's funner to be able to play the field with all sorts of people at parties anyways.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Judge is right, parties are not always meant for dates...

Go play around a little first. :)

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Aida: But now I'm all by myself and have no date for my friends party.

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi- oh shi- I said I'd stop being creepy. :(

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Judge is right, parties are not always meant for dates...

Go play around a little first. :)

I think I might go look around the party. But I think most of the guys have dates already. But I'm sure there are those who are just as lonely as I am. So I do appreciate your advice. Thanks guys.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'm lonely. :(

Posted by Ant

Good.

Posted by Kiyoshi

You're mean. I might go cry now.

Posted by Dexter

Hey, Aida. Want to go out with me to the smoothie shop? :love:

Posted by Kiyoshi

Totally. :)

Posted by Dexter

So, like, we're a thing? :confused:

Posted by Kiyoshi

Might as well be. :)

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: People still find DSes funny?

Guess not.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Really it's not. He was so insensitive.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You're still in school. your relationships are null.

Posted by Kiyoshi

You never know anymore. Some people who were dating in high school really love each other and get married. But that won't happen with me and David. But at least we're still friends. And now that we're broken up he doesn't do that stuff anymore... Suspicious yes?

Or maybe he realised he was an *******?

lol nah

Posted by Ant

Quoting Aida: You're mean. I might go cry now.

bol

seconded

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Aida: You never know anymore.

What? **** you, I know everything.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Aida: You never know anymore.

No, most highschool relationships are worthless, and it's better to assume you're a majority and not a minority in terms of statistics like this.

Yeah, anything before 18, possibly 17, is garbage. Or will end in a divorce most likely if you take it that far.

Posted by Lord of Spam

either that, or you'll just end up miserable and hating every moment of your life while you serve him hand in foot since he broke your will years ago

*** i wish i could get a relationship like that

**** yeah, that would be sweet

Posted by Kiyoshi

Perhaps. But still you never know with some people. But I know that I'm in the majority, but still for some people it does happen. If you want a good example of times it doesn't, my grandma and grandpa hate each other. They got married when my Grandma was 16. She hates him with a passion, but so does everyone.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Dexter]lol. Aesthetic costed me over 1,000 dollars and we didn't even last a year.

lol. Dexter ****ed with my emotions and we didn't even get to have sex.

Posted by Boner

I like where this thread seems to be suddenly going.

Posted by Zeta

As do I.

Please, Aesthetic, continue.

Posted by Aesthetic

sry, library time is up. maybe later, yeah?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Aesthetic: lol. Dexter ****ed with my emotions

Explain. Communication is key. I seem to remember wanting to talk things through and reach an understanding while keeping the friendship, whereas you thought it best to break up and obtain closure. How exactly did I harm you, emotionally? :confused:

Posted by Zeta

You'll have to wait for an answer. Library time is up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

MOVIN' IN ON THE REBOUND LOL

Posted by Zeta

Protip: Don't break her bed.

Posted by Dexter

I want drama! :mad:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Too bad, I'll be too busy mackin' your ex to get dramatic.

Posted by Zeta

/r/ pix

Posted by Dexter

Use the webcam, Lordy! Make a superior video than my own!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I would, but I'm uncomfortable in knowing that someone is fapping to something with me in it.:/

Posted by Zeta

I'm fapping to your avatar.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH SHI-

Posted by Zeta

*Faps at 6/4 time*

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh, i've never listened to music while fapping, but i bet i;'d do it to the rhythm:/

Quoted post: I would, but I'm uncomfortable in knowing that someone is fapping to something with me in it.:/

If only you knew...

Posted by Lord of Spam

you gotta put a tag team scene with you and me pounding iris. or like, both of them going on one of us, and hte other of us just sitting there fapping,

Posted by Zeta

what can i do?

Posted by Lord of Spam

be posting on vgc in the background about what a spectacular display of awesomeness is going on, and about how you're going to go fap while thinking about it because you have a crippling fear of social rejection, despite that if you asked we'd probably let you in , you ****ing loser

so good job, because you were afriad of rejection, now you dont get to help me and vamp close their pools, if you know what i mean

Posted by Zeta

[quote]because you have a crippling fear of social rejection,

Gonna have to find a new part for me; I don't fit the bill.

Posted by Lord of Spam

dont try to act tough on the itnernet

you know you've never been able to approach a vagooooo evre since it killed your maw and paw.

Posted by Zeta

what I thought my parents were killed by a ponos :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

nope. t'was an axewound that did them in.

lol works in two ways

Quoted post: you gotta put a tag team scene with you and me pounding iris.

Already in there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, you gotta finish this, or let me read whats already done:(

Posted by Iris

dreaaaams are my reeealityyyy ¯\(°_o)/¯

Posted by Lord of Spam

hahaha no.

i mean, i dont remember seeing all of you, but the face is a no go. Fate's acceptible as a one time thing, but i'd never be able to deal with her personality.

Its more about the joy of causing you pain than the sex, really.

Posted by Iris

No, I have a pretty face actually. Not only is it free of zits, I also don't have a huge forehead! :)

As for the pain part, best of luck! I don't know if you're going to try to hurt my psyche or uterus with a stupid story, but it won't work regardless.

Females- Now with standards!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, no. Its sort of angular and mannish. not in a heavy way, really. its just not femenine.

and I dont really care what you think. thats like saying playing a ww2 sim means you hte nazis. maybe you just want to some krauts.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: WE'VE CURED VGC OF AIDS, STOP POSTING IN A THREAD STARTED BY AIDS.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Iris: Females- Now with standards!

****it :(

Posted by Dreadnought

There goes the neighborhood.

Posted by The Judge

I like when people judge their own looks positively even though it's entirely subjective.

In fact, I like when people state their opinions on subjective matters as fact.

Oh wait, nevermind, I hate it.

Wait, what are you talking about exactly?

Posted by Aesthetic

Timothy Michael Wayne Hartunian! Let your VGC followers figure things out on their own. They're good with their imagination. Besides, with my sarcasm spiced with truth, even you should be able to figure out what I mean. I mean, you just know me so well, dearest.

MATTIEKINS WHERE ART THOU we must produce this sex tape and rise above the makeout vid and britney's fake sex tape so get on it!

Posted by Ant

Now that's a hot tamale

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://www.candyfavorites.com/shop/images/products/nostalgic_candy_mini/mini_hot_tamales.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Zeta

THE CHOICE OF NASCAR

Posted by Iris

Those racecar drivers sure have good taste!

Posted by Kiyoshi

They sure do!

Posted by Slade

Yessiree!

[spoiler]HURRY EVERYONE POST WITH MEANINGLESS AGREEMENT STATEMENTS[/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

I have Miseria Cantare stuck in my head.