Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Posted by Klarth

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt411477/

Universal are the studio this time round. It's greenlighted and headed for release in 2008! I loved the first one so I am most definitely looking forward to this.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm not sure if I'm excited for this. On one hand, the first was one pretty great, exactly what I wanted... but on the other hand, looking back, the first wasn't as memorable as I expected it to be. But who knows, they can probably do a lot more stuff with the sequel and really make it great.

Posted by Dexter

Lame. I would've enjoyed and probably remembered the first one more if it was casted better. Zooey Deschanel should have played Liz Sherman. That would've been nice.

Posted by Bebop

I saw Hellboy on a flight back from Florida. It helped me get to sleep.

Posted by WackoHater2

I haven't seen the first Hellboy yet, but I plan on it. If I like it, I'll probably see the second one.

Posted by Dexter

I didn't mind it so much while I was watching it, but as the next day came, I looked back and thought "that film sucked." It just didn't leave me with much and wasn't very memorable.

Posted by Klarth

I liked it. It had action, it had gnosticism and it the colour treatment/special effects were fantastic.