which should i do?

Posted by mis0

'kay i'm probably getting a new car cause the one i have now isn't lookin' too good, so which should I get:

2002ish Nissan Sentra SE-R
- 175bhp 2.5l I4
- 0-60 in about 7sec
- Flimsy liek Elantra
- japanese so teh loli's will approve

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nissan

Posted by Boner

I don't trust those sneaky Japs or their cars. That being said, my choice is obvious.

Quoting Vampiro: Nissan

But the Land Rover provides more leg room for banging lolis.

The sneaky japs it is

Posted by sniper

Either way you look at it, you're going to want to drag the lolis into the woods to rape them. With the Rover, you're going to be too tempted to do the rape in the mobile, where there is room, causing you to leave evidence all over the upholstery. With the Nissan, however, you'll have no choice but to do the rapey business in the woods, leaving much less chance of pesky evidence retrieval.

Go with the Nissan.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1990 ford Mustang
-hp? lol TORQUE
-5.0 liter v8. if gas mileage is a concern, you're not hardcore enough for this car
-1)buy car, 2)supercharge, 3)???, 4)PROFIT!!!, 5)Firey death
-0-60 in something like 3 or 4 seconds when properly built

Posted by Boner

Ah, but with the Land Rover, you could get a lot farther into the woods and get to more secluded places that rice burner couldn't.

Land Rover.

Posted by Lord of Spam

True, but if the cops decide to chase you, you're ****ed. With the 5.0, you can just watch as they fade away into the rear view. PLUS, most lolis are going to be terrified at being in a car thats doing a wheelie, so you get to laugh maniacly as you scare the **** out of her as you ride off into the sunset.

Posted by mis0

Well, there are two aspects I'm really looking at here, because they cost about the same:

- Speed/Accelleration
- Durability

Now, that little Sentra is quite quick and it's got a nifty 6 speed manual, and 175bhp is an amount of power I can use everyday, and it will make freewaying more pleasant (not that I didn't blast down it at 95mph anyway).

The Rover, however, is going to be plush and comfy, not to mention that it's got some attitude. The selling point there is the fact that I could not only run over small animals, but I could smash full sized humans, deer, motorcycles, small cars, and other SUV's the **** out of my way with it. Hummer? Hum this, *****! It is a miserably underpowered, xboxy bastard, but those off-road capabilities allow me to be "creative" with parking which is very tight at my college, where I could easily jump the curb with it and smash some trees and brush to create my own personal space.

oh yeah - ain't gettin' no mustang no how. too much work, not enough smashing ability. I don't need anything that fast really, and if I was going to shell out enough money to properly mod a stang, like my friend did, then I could buy a used EVO VI with that, which is a lot more practical for me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

stang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>evo.

But yeah, driving high ride height tankmobiles is pretty cool. If I could buy and car right now, it'd be a Bowler Wildcat. Its fast as ****, but also has the "curbs? lol" ability that i have in my truck.

Plus, ya know, its undamaged by a 40 foot drop onto its nose.

Posted by Boner

Another reason I'm very anti Jap in the car department is that I'd rather buy a vehicle that supports US workers/companies. If you aren't going to buy a US vehicle, at least buy one that was made in a country that we have fair trade with.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You do realize that most "japanese" cars that are sold in america are mde in america, right?

Posted by Ant

If this was meant to be taken seriously, then Nissan. If not, then Land Rover lol suv's fukken rule

Posted by mis0

Wildcats are awesome. It's like having a sports car that you can safely crash, and it actually looks good.

So I dunno. I'm thinking it's time to stop playing xbox and start driving one.

Posted by Ant

ugh, don't buy the suv :(

Posted by mis0

Coming from someone about the size of an SUV, it's hard to take seriously. i mean srsly. ;)

Posted by sniper

Funny cause you're probably basing this entirely on your previous accident. Protip: don't crash.

Posted by mis0

No, if I was basing it off of my last crash, I would keep my current car, and buy a gun instead. NO WITNESSES

Posted by Zeta

For some reason I thought this thread would be about drugs.

Posted by mis0

drugs are good too. can anyone suggest some drugs for me?

pepsi

Posted by Ant

and nothing the size of me hur hur hur

lol ant is fat lol

Posted by Zeta

antbox. hueg. etc.

Posted by Ant

I don't get it

Posted by Zeta

Then I've done my job well.

Posted by sniper

Pink bismuth is a fun drug.

Posted by Ant

I laughed.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Mary Jane is your friend.

...unless she cheats on you with that spider faggot. Then you have to beat her *** up good to show her whos boss.

Posted by mis0

So do I grind her up and then snort a line, or do I injest her orally? Oh wait, maybe I inject her liquified body into my veins!