I'm in the FBI, watchin' your 4chan.

Posted by Alastor

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=2111619n

I bol'd beyond measure. The government now fears 4chan.

Forgive me if you guys knew about this. Second time I've been around in three months, so I'm a bit out of the loop on... everything.

Posted by The Judge

*laughs* *sighs* old'd

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, they actually showed 4chan on the news. Thats awesome. i wonder if the person who had to go get that footage browsed through the boards. I can just imagine someone who isnt internet savvy stumbling across /b/ in the middle of scaturday or a cocks of november flood and just thinking "wtf".

Or, hell, even just clicking on /d/ would be enough to shatter most humans faith in humanity.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: oh man, they actually showed 4chan on the news. Thats awesome. i wonder if the person who had to go get that footage browsed through the boards. I can just imagine someone who isnt internet savvy stumbling across /b/ in the middle of scaturday or a cocks of november flood and just thinking "wtf".

Or, hell, even just clicking on /d/ would be enough to shatter most humans faith in G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d.

fix'd

Posted by Boner

Another soft man goes on to serve some hard time. For his sake, I hope his mother sends him some soap on a rope.

Posted by Linko_16

So I take it that guy won the contest.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

LOL 4chan was on the news? ****ing awesome.

I can't watch it though :(

Posted by Linko_16

They were having a contest to see who could make the scariest bet, and when someone said they'd blow up the football stadium, FBI or whatever took it seriously.

lol awesome

Posted by mis0

I didn't know that 4chan was the origin of all of this, but I remember some moron posting about it a few days ago here saying he saw that threat on 4chan. It's kinda funny that /b/ is on national television.

Posted by sniper

Funny cause I actually remember this being copypastad all the time.

As I understand it, story goes: some fag competes with a friend to see who can make the scariest copypasta, same fag reposts over and over, until his repost mass is too much for /b/ to handle, and then reposts it on a bigger site where the post is reported to FBI, who take it like serious business, same fag confesses because FBI kill his cat in front of him, and in the process rats out 4chan as the origin of the copy pasta.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Opeth: Another soft man goes on to serve some hard time. For his sake, I hope his mother sends him some soap on a rope.

they actually give prisoners liquid soap now, since people were putting soap bars in socks and beating the hell out of each other. Hence, the "drop the soap" is now "drop the bottle".

Posted by Slade

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1WbaR1XAvmE
^For whoever can't watch it on that other thing.

DON'T MESS WITH FOOTBALL

Posted by The Judge

Hm, actually I'm kind of glad they never mentioned the name 4chan, so no attention will be drawn to that site in particular.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: they actually give prisoners liquid soap now, since people were putting soap bars in socks and beating the hell out of each other. Hence, the "drop the soap" is now "drop the bottle".

You can't put a bottle in a sock and beat the hell out of someone?

Posted by The Judge

Guess we'll just have to stop providing soap.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: You can't put a bottle in a sock and beat the hell out of someone?

Bottles too big.

Posted by The Judge

So why even use the sock at that point? Just hit with the bottle.

Man, that was awesome.

But seriously, five years? ****ing retarded.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Botlle isnt hard enough.

Posted by The Judge

I'm sure it is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not really. The added length of the sock gives the soap increased velocity, which ovecomes its slightly decreased hardness. But a ****ing plastic bottle, aside from being harder to weild, is way too soft to do any damage.

Posted by The Judge

Meh, it can hurt if you try hard enough.

Posted by Ant

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL

Posted by The Judge

Footb all inde ed

Quoted post: Meh, it can hurt if you try hard enough.

Depending on the bottle, and most are fairly soft. The bottom would be the only thing that might hurt someone, but... are you really going to try and hit a hardened convict (lol) with something like that? Probably not.

Posted by Alastor

I see that pun thar.

Posted by Dreadnought

I remember seeing this sometime around september 12th. Lulz were had, I just doubted that it would get so big! ^____^

Posted by sniper

At that point you just use your fists, **** the bottle.

srsly

Posted by mis0

Or instead of ****ing asses with the pesky boner, you could cut it off with a spork and beal someone with it. and you'll get street cred for being fukken insane which is good.

Posted by Linkman

4CHAN, SERIOUS BUSINESS!

and that's my 2 cents. I lol'd though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote=Stinkman]Sig pending

Bring back... THE STORM!