Prince Shondronai for Nintendo Wii?

Posted by Linkman

I PMed him about it, and he accepted. So, yes or no?

Posted by Iris

Well, he certainly seems like a good enough poster. Him or Ant, I'm not too concerned, but I'm not against modding him. Maybe Ant would be okay taking DS and giving him Wii, if we need mods for those boards.

Posted by Linkman

That was the idea. Prince doesn't post in DS, so I didn't even ask him. So Ant for DS (he already won the poll) and now Prince for Wii.

Posted by Dexter

Prince Shondronai is a good choice.

And DS doesn't even need another mod. Ask Pit. Let's not overdo it. We need only what is essential.

Posted by Iris

I wouldn't say so. With mods dropping like this, it wouldn't hurt to have a few back-ups and helpers.

Posted by Dexter

Carelessly adding numerous mods is what is putting us in a position to expect a bunch of mods to quit on us. We shouldn't be preparing ourselves for mods to quit on us. When they do and if we need the back-up, then we should look for who the best candidate is and work from there. If it's not broke, don't bother fixing it, Love.

Posted by Iris

We haven't been adding new mods recently. In fact, the mods leaving are proposing people to take their place, so I'm sure that's not the problem. I'd like to have some people on stand-by for now. We've had the same people most fit for these jobs for months. There's no point in waiting any longer when the mod activity has already began to plummet.

Posted by Dexter

The only proposition I saw was Shin-Ra for Vampy.

It just doesn't seem like VGC needs more modding, only less. The forums seem clean of spam and decently organized.

Posted by Iris

There's this proposition and Ant for DS and Wii. Also, we've had plenty of mods making claims on other boards lately, to help or fill in for people.

Some of our best mods have left some of the most active boards recently. I'd rather we get some new people in here. We don't have a very diverse mod team anymore and we could some more people to help out in certain areas.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da heck!! A poll about leting some one new enter your turf!! :eek:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: There's this proposition and Ant for DS and Wii.

Yeah I saw it. I like how Hyper nominates people on spots without asking current mods (ME LOL) if it's okay or not or if I need the help.

basically what dex said

Posted by Hyper

he nominated himself, I just made the poll.

Posted by Fate

Sounds good.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Hyper: he nominated himself, I just made the poll.

He can get in the mod forum. You're allowed to create polls for yourself.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Dexter: He can get in the mod forum. You're allowed to create polls for yourself.

Tuth.

My point is that I being the mod of the DS forum would like to be informed who's being nominated to a board that I'm assigned to or ask if I need help or not.

You know like:

Hey Pit, you mind if I co-mod with you, etc

Posted by Dexter

I think you mod it quite well myself and don't see the need for anyone to join you.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: Tuth.

My point is that I being the mod of the DS forum would like to be informed who's being nominated to a board that I'm assigned to or ask if I need help or not.

You know like:

Hey Pit, you mind if I co-mod with you, etc

and you have the right to vote no, don't you?

Posted by Ant

Haha, if my help isn't wanted that much, then I won't give it :)

Posted by Dexter

It's not necessarily your help, just any help in general, really.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: Haha, if my help isn't wanted that much, then I won't give it :)

I didn't ask for any help and no one took the time to ask me if it was needed. Don't think I have anything against you or hyper for that matter, which I don't. It's that the board gets no traffic, everything is under control, and no where did I ever state or give the idea that I needed help modding.

Hell the only thing I asked was to get demodded off of PSP and XBOX.