360 battery

Posted by ZenN11

Ok I got a xbox 360 a couple of weeks ago and it came with the wireless controller, I got the play n' charge kit so I dn't gotta buy batteries over and over, then wen the battery died I tried 2 charge it and it didn't charge I tried everything! so I went and bought a play n' charge kit after that battery died I tried chargin it but the red light wouldn't go green I don't think it takes 2 dayz 2 charge a battery so Im startin wonder if I jus have bad luck with these batteries or is it jus my controller messing up my batteries? NE one have this kinda problem?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You plugged the cord from your controller into the 360, right?

Posted by ZenN11

lolz yea I did that and nothing I jus bought a new battery and maybe this one won't mess up bt if it does Ima jus go n' trade it all in and get a wired controller

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

A regular battery pack gives you pretty decent life, so you shouldn't have to worry too much. Also, actual rechargeable batteries might be another alternative you might want to look into.

But yeah, exchange the one you have now for a new one, see how it goes. I know the play'n'charge kit works pretty well, so you might have just been really unlucky.

Posted by marapets

dunno why it wont work you must just have a dodgy kit or somthing!!

Posted by Klarth

"Hi, my controller is screwed up, it isn't working"
"Maybe your controller is screwed up?"
"Yes, that's what I said, it's screwed up"
"Maybe it's just not working or something!"