It is official...

Posted by MetalVox~55

...Metallica is now on the same ****ty level as Aerosmith.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/422/422517p1.html

Posted by Klarth

That's a pretty old article, but it's still somewhat depressing. Is it actually being made?

Posted by Crazy Canuck

They're in studio right now working on a new album. Even though they haven't released anything good in a decade I'm going to remain optimistic until they prove me wrong (again). I'm ignoring the whole game thing.

Posted by William

KISS did the same thing.

I don't think I'll ever play the Metallica game though...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: That's a pretty old article, but it's still somewhat depressing. Is it actually being made?

A game like this would probably take less than a year to make, and since the artilce is two years old, I would say no.

Plus, it's a horribly dumb idea, and would immediately flop/make the band look even worse than they already do.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=William]KISS did the same thing.

Yeah, but at least Tony Hawk's Underground was ****ing hilarious with Gene Simmons vs Iron Man split-screen. :)

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I heard about this a while back. It made me laugh pretty hard actually because its going to be one hell of a dumb game.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the best there's ever been

Posted by Richaod

I knew about this ages ago. St. Anger enhanced CD stuff.

Sounds... weird.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Quoting Majesty: Yeah, but at least Tony Hawk's Underground was ****ing hilarious with Gene Simmons vs Iron Man split-screen. :)

Not that one - KISS Psycho Circus something or other.

Posted by netman

pfft