Music and Movies

Posted by Shin-Ra

Demod me from both. I'm rarely on anymore and I have very little interest in the boards. I'll still post a little, I'm sure, but there needs to be someone in position who's actually concerned with keeping everything clean and tidy. That's all, thanks for letting me be a mod all this time, it was fun.

Oh, and I nominate Vampiro for both boards. Disagree with his posts in other boards all you want, but he knows his **** when it comes to movies and music and I cannot think of anyone more suited for the position.

Posted by Hyper

Seconded Vamp for both boards, I guess. Sad to see you go :(

Posted by Pit

thirded fro vamp

Posted by Dexter

Vampy would be terrific. He'd certainly get my vote. I think it would be nice to have his contributions in the mod forum, too. I just don't know if he wants it.

Shin-Ra, is it because I'm not in the music forum with you anymore? It's just not the same without your Viking brother, is it? :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Dexter: Shin-Ra, is it because I'm not in the music forum with you anymore? It's just not the same without your Viking brother, is it? :(

Indeed, brother in aryan blood. I'm actually trying to eliminate as many needless distractions from my life as I can and the internet is a big part of that. So, I only feel it fair that I give up my position to someone else than simply stop coming here with no one but smods to take care of those boards.

Posted by Ant

RIP old friend.

4th'd for vamp

Posted by Dexter

I was 4, you be 5. :)

Posted by Ant

YOU DIDN'T SAY "4th'd!" Made me lose track.

Fine! 5th'd!

Posted by Dexter

When will you ever learn that I am too sophisticated to mention the obvious!? :mad:

Posted by Fate

I like Vamp. He does have a good interest in the boards, so he would be a great candidate. If Shin-Ra believes Vamp would actually moderate the place, then it's fine by me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I like that poll up there. How are da results going!! :D

Posted by Dexter

Has anyone asked Vampy if he wants the position? I somehow remember him mentioning that he never wanted to be a moderator here at VGC, but I could be very wrong.