Oh. My. ***

Posted by Bebop

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406890/

I dont know what to think. On the one hand I loved theTV Show. On the other hand I hate the 'actor'.

Posted by WackoHater2

LMFAO! The Rock as Johnny Bravo.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Old news =/

Also, it's going to be terrible. Since I can't see the Rock being Bravo... at all.

Posted by G-Sides

LOOOL I AM ****ING SEEING THIS REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Arms: LOOOL I AM ****ING SEEING THIS REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS

Same. Laugh at comedy, or laugh at the suck-i-ness of the show. I'll be happy either wya.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

It says it's gonna be out in '06, but there's virtually no info about it... Is it gonna be a live action movie or cartoon?

Posted by Dexter

Bah, screw that, The Rock has a much better dystopian film coming out called Southland Tales that is much more to our liking, Bebop. It's from the directer of Donnie Darko and it has Mandy Moore in it, and she's hilarious.

The Rock doesn't have the proper mobility or torsibility to play the role of Johnny.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I think the Rock is a good actor, he's just gotten handed some ****ty scripts. I could see him pulling it off.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

although, as bad as it sounds, I pictured JB being . . . whiter

Posted by Fate

That's because he is. He's a superficial white guy with a pompadour.

But if the personality of Johnny Bravo was the only thing carried over, it could be a comedic hit.

Posted by Bebop

I can't imagine the Rock sounding, acting and even moving as fast as our beloved Johnny.

Posted by Fate

I think it's only his personality that carried over. He doesn't have to sound like Johnny to act like Johnny. And he used to be a wrestler. He can definitely move as fast as Johnny. Then again, Johnny's cartoon whiplash is probably better animated.

Posted by Bebop

His voice is as important as his personality. Thats like saying Homer would still be Homer even if you didnt have the voice. OH SHI- PETER GRIFFEN!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Well, if you look at the Rock when he was wrestling, he had a very Johnny Bravo-ish personality. What i mean by that is him talking about himself in third person and thinking he's all that and whatnot. Just all-around an obnoxious character, but funny nonetheless, kinda like Johnny. Other than the obvious color difference, i can't think of anyone else/better to play Johnny. I think it'll turn out ok.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]
"Do the monkey with me." Johnny Bravo[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

I have to see this ****...I can't wait.

Posted by Arczu

I don't know what to make of that. Jonny's personality does seem fast paced akward. I mean, what will we be hearing when Jonny starts getting slaped, smacked, kicked, thrown and bashed around the hundreds and hundreds of times he does (most being his own fault).

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Princess Fate: Then again, Johnny's cartoon whiplash is probably better animated.

That's true. The quick movement is impossible for a mere human to perform and I suppose we shouldn't even expect it.

This'll probably be as bad as the films Dudley Do-Right and The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. :(

Posted by Aioros

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/the_rock_johnny_bravo/index_files/image002.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Do the monkey with me![/COLOR]

Posted by ed elric

Quoting Aioros: [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/the_rock_johnny_bravo/index_files/image002.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Do the monkey with me![/COLOR]

hell no!!!!!!!
[spoiler] The rock MUST DIE!!!![/spoiler]

Posted by Zeta

*******it, that image is going to give me nightmares. I can't see the Rock working as Johny at all.

Posted by ed elric

Quoting ed elric:
[spoiler] The rock MUST DIE!!!![/spoiler]

as i said before the. rock. must. die.