Rofl PS3 Pre orders

Posted by Random

Yeah so PS3 pre orders didn't go so well. We don't pre order them where I work but at EB and Gamestop it took a while for them to be pre ordered.

During both the 360 and Wii pre orders they had lines of people waiting for the doors to open before pre ordering. Thusly pre ordering immediately.

THE PS3 HOWEVER DIDNT.. It had NO LINE.. and took 4 hours to be fully pre ordered at EB and a little over 3 hours at Gamestop.

WHATS THIS MEAN FOLKS? NOBODY WANTS TO PAY FOR SONY'S EXPENSIVE PILE OF CRAP..

ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS??

Sorry.. I just thought it was funny because the 360 and Wii's pre ordered super fast. There were also more 360 and Wii slots to fill than there were PS3 ^_^

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]In all the Gamestop/EBGames store close to me, the PS3 preorders were gone as soon as they were available. The stores opened at 10:00 am and when i got there at around 1:30 pm they were gone, i called all the closest stores and they were gone there as well! So i didn't even get a chance to pre-order one. I was talking to Big Boss and he said that where he lives preorders were rapidly gone as well. But he got there in time to reserve one though.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Hmmm maybe it depends on area. I don't know anyone personally who's excited about the PS3. I mean i'm sure I know people but nobody I talk to on a regular basis.

Posted by Bebop

PS3 preorders swamped and crashed Amazon Japan.

Posted by GameMiestro

Curse those PS3 preorders! Causing traffic in stores... crashing popular websites... denying late gamers the right to the pursuit of PS3 happiness...

How can this be legal?

Posted by TendoAddict

It wouldnt be so d[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]a[/COLOR]mn crazy if their was more PS3, but no, we NEED Blu-ray.

Im going to be so pi[COLOR="Orange"]s[/COLOR]sed when Sony Fan Boys try and gloat when the PS3 is sold out. It wouldnt matter if Sony was selling only two of them, as soon as it hits sold out status those fan boys will act like Sony can eat coal and shi!t diamonds.

Posted by Fate

You don't have to be a fanboy to be excited about the selling of the consoles. :/

Posted by Axis

I'm going to go to Wal-Mart on the 16th and wait all day for one. Then I'll go home and sell it on eBay.

Posted by Speedfreak

[IMG]http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/061012.jpg[/IMG]

I guess those rapid pre-order sellouts just show how gosh-darn popular it is.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Well, at least sony will have to declare any game that sells over 100,000 copies one of their "greatest hits" since a fourth of all ps3 owners will have that game. There'll be $19.99 ps3 games within...well 5 years, tops, by that figuring.

Posted by Moogs

This is mean but I bought Far Cry from Gamestop and someone was leaving say "yessssssssssssssssss I preordered the PS3 I cant freaking wait to play it man its gonna be so awesome oh yeah i worked so hard for that money yess man" lol 5 minutes later he pulled out and an 18 wheeler crushed his car i didnt laugh at that time but im laughing thinking about it now wow lol

Posted by Boner

Quoting Random:

WHATS THIS MEAN FOLKS? NOBODY WANTS TO PAY FOR SONY'S EXPENSIVE PILE OF CRAP..

ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS??

[SIZE="7"][URL="http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=ps3&category0="]orly?[/URL][/SIZE]

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Boner: [SIZE="7"][URL="http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=ps3&category0="]orly?[/URL][/SIZE]

People selling = geniuses

People buying = idiots

The whole predicament = priceless

There are somethings that money can't buy, for everything else, there's MasterCard.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

**** i am getting my Wii first day, but i think i am going to go to walmart and wait all day and try to grab a ps3, and try to sell it. just for the hell of it.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Proto Man: People selling = geniuses

People buying = idiots

The whole predicament = priceless

There are somethings that money can't buy, for everything else, there's MasterCard.

I need to spread rep like the legs of a prom queen before I give it to you again. Anyway, my point was that people are, in fact, willing to over pay for that system. Granted, they are morons.

Posted by mis0

Dude, I wouldn't pay more than $300 for ANY system, no matter how cool it might be. NOT worth it, period. I'd rather the games just be expensive so they can make up the difference, because chances are there'd just be a handful I'd really want to own.

Posted by Boner

At the rate of inflation, in about 10-15 years, you'll be lucky to be able to purchase a game for $300, let alone a system to play it. But, I see what you're getting at. Start emailing the winning bidders of those ps3 preorders and tell them how dumb they are :D

Posted by KoH

lmao Ebay's funny. Hey, Random... I think maybe we should've stuck to the ps3 idea considering those prices.