Kaz Hirai: "there is no playstation 3 offline"

Posted by Klarth

http://www.destructoid.com/the-ps3-network-is-now-officially-called-nothing
[quote]What we don't do however is have a brand name for the network service, you know, like PlayStation Online or PlayStation Live, and this is because we don't we don't see a "PlayStation offline"

Posted by Prince Shondronai

He was just trying to bring a degree of clarity to the issue...Fission mailed.

Posted by ExoXile

Sony being so high on, Sony, will be their downfall.
Muhahaha-ha.

-ha.

Posted by GameMiestro

"Internet" > "XBox 360 Awesomely Live Multiplayer Online Matchup Service" any day of the week. I'm honestly glad that Sony isn't giving stupid names to things that have already existed for years their console was released.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Hmmmmm, Sony's PS3 online service has gotten good praise lately, but i really wanted to say something bad about it. Maybe they gave it a crappy sounding name that we can make fun of, no? Da[COLOR="Yellow"]m[/COLOR]mit, they didn't give it a name at all, and i really wanted to make fun of it's online service, somehow. . .Wait! They didn't give it a name, let's make fun of that!:rolleyes:

Seriously, wether they named their network service or not, you would've still found something bad to say about it. Honestly, what should Sony have done with it's network service for you to say "You know, i was really going to s[COLOR="Yellow"]h[/COLOR]it on Sony today about it's online service but g[COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR]dda[COLOR="Yellow"]m[/COLOR]it i can't".[/COLOR]

Posted by Fate

I bet Sony doesn't even use the internet. Anyone who doesn't use the internet is gay. Faggots.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I hear that sony cooperated with al gore to INVENT the internet.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, and they don't even USE the internet they created, just some cheap imitation of the internet.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Princess Fate][COLOR=skyblue]Yeah, and they don't even USE the internet they created, just some cheap imitation of the internet.[/COLOR]

You mean like Playboy?

Posted by Fate

MORE LIKE PLAYAXIXIXIXXXSSNET

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Makes sense to me.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote] What I'm trying to say is that it doesn’t matter if you are enjoying content from a Blu-ray disc or you are enjoying content you just downloaded from the network

It clearly does, mate, otherwise you can't charge people to use your Slo-ray discs.

Didn't PS2 online have a name of some kind?

I swear this guy just says s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it to fill the silence.

Breaking news from Kuturagi: "I think it's important for discs to be round; it is a more pleasant shape than, say, a triangle or square. I think little touches like these will come together to create unparalleled experiences on the Playstation 3 super personal computer platform that isn't just a games machine."