Commercials you love/hate

Posted by WackoHater2

I believe there was a thread like this not too long ago. I am bringing it back. Anyway, for some reason, although it annoys me so bad, I love the new Skittles commercial with the singing bunny. I can't get enough of it.

Posted by Fate

I like the dramatic movie guy in the Geico commerical. That was awesome.

I don't like misleading Maury commercials. You don't know what good/bad news people are reacting to.
:mad:

Posted by Dexter

I like the one with Sydney Pollack when his directing is interrupting that guy's phone call.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Red Stripe is beer! Hurray Beer!

local car commercials anger me.

Posted by WackoHater2

I like the new Comcast commercials. In one of the, and super hero named Moolah is walking down the street and something falls out of a window and almost hits him, but some buy saves him. So Moolah gets up and says "You savin' Moolah!" and the other one a buck is drowning, so a lifeguard does CPR and it comes back to life, and at the end it says "You'll be saving big bucks" they are really clever. That's why I like them so much.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

oh and the vonage commercials are cool too

"MOM WE GOT VONAGE!"

Posted by Raptor

I hate any commercial that involves high-pitched shrieking/whistling, either by kids in it or whathaveyou, or just the general score. The "meet Bob" commercial is the worst of all, followed by the latest series of Wendy's ads... and any commercial with babies or kids being obnoxious twits. Most commercials are so full of stereotypes, depicting normalcy at its most loathsome extremes, but there are a few gems. Geico has rolled out a few good ones, and it's hard to beat their mascot.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the reality show "THE HOUSE IS TOO SMALL" Geico commercial rocked

Posted by Sapphire Rose

BJ is right... it rocked.

And I HAATTTEEE Jared from SubWay. Stupid faggot.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: the reality show "THE HOUSE IS TOO SMALL" Geico commercial rocked

Hahahaha, yeah... that one was excellent. "THE DRAMA WILL BE REAL... BUT IT WON'T SAVE YOU ANY MONEY ON CAR INSURANCE." One of their newer commercials in the caveman series is pretty good, too... the one with the caveman at the airport that walks by the infamous "It's so easy, a caveman could do it" picture. I was also impressed that they used "Remind Me" by Royksopp as the music for the commercial... good tune. I like how there doesn't have to be a single word uttered throughout the entire thing, and yet the humor is still there.

There are two commercials that have recently been annoying the piss outta me, though. Every time I sit down to watch an NLCS game (go Mets!), they play that ****ing stupid Ciabatta commercial from Jack in the Box seemingly two or three times every single commercial break. At least their commercial with the nauseatingly enthusiastic cheerleader was slightly more entertaining.

And last but not least, have any of you seen that commercial for the "Woolite Pod?" "Just squeeze, rub, groom, and done!" Aside from the five seconds spent chuckling about the possible sexual innuendo, I find it to be pretty obnoxious.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, that Gieco commercial was funny. We have been watching Maury for the past few days in English. Since Monday. I keep seeing the "Diabeetis" commercials. I hate them. Talk right or gtfo the TV.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Derick Dodge(Edmonton car dealership). They have the best car dealer-ship theme song ever.

Posted by Zapper

Quoting Dexter: I like the one with Sydney Pollack when his directing is interrupting that guy's phone call.

Yes! :D
That one is great.

Most Geico commercials are also pretty funny.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

wendy's used to have funny commercials back in the day, as did geico. red stripe commercials are still awesome, even though they've only had like two enw ones in the last two years.

i love the burger king "eat like snakes" commercial.

Posted by maian

I like most Geico commercials, since they make me laugh. Two commercials I loved were the original SSB commercial (Win) and that Got Milk commercial with Mario. Anyone remember those?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I liked the old "Got Milk" commercial with the old guy (Mr. Anderson?) from next door. You know, the one where the kids does not want to drink it, looks at his old neighbor (who does not drink milk) who is mowing the lawn? He wants to be "strong" like the old man until he stops and the mower keeps going. It rips his arms of. The kid then starts drinking milk like crazy.