Show me your tats

Posted by WackoHater2

Does anyone have any tattoos? If so, post pictures of them here. I have none, yet. I plan on getting 2 or 3 when I get a little older. The only one I am sure that I want is the Japanese symbol for "diahhrea" on my left ass cheek.

Posted by brownoystercult

It'll suck when you get older. You'll probably get fat, your ass will grow, and you'll have a stretched out Kanji for "diahrea", which wouldn't look too hot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You're such an idiot. Not even in a funny way. Just pathetic, really.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting brownoystercult: It'll suck when you get older. You'll probably get fat, your ass will grow, and you'll have a stretched out Kanji for "diahrea", which wouldn't look too hot.

I'm already fat. I plan on losing weight before I get any tattoos. That's why I am waiting before I get them. I was gonna go in March when I turn 18, but unless I am at my goal weight by then, I don't see it happening.

Posted by NES Queen

even if you were skinny, there's no garauntee you'd stay that way till the end of time. so if you're concerned about it stretching or getting funky, just don't put it on a body part that's prone to stretching (stupid girls getting dolphins around their belly buttons and having them turn into orcas when they get pregnant, lol)

[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Wacky/Boob.jpg"]#1[/URL]
[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Wacky/Leg.jpg"]#2[/URL]
[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Wacky/Picture107.jpg"]#3[/URL]
[URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Wacky/1414f353.jpg"]#4[/URL]

Posted by KoH

Do my eyes deceive me or is that cleavage?

Posted by Slade

Quoting KoH: Do my eyes deceive me or is that cleavage?

HUH IDK IT WAS LABELED "BOOB" THAT MUST BE FRENCH OR SOMETHING

I like that tree tattoo Queen has. As for tattoos of my own, I have none. I'm undecided on whether or not I'll get any later. It depends on a lot of factors, but I'm fairy certain I'll get something stained on me sooner or later.

And I'm sorry man, but that diarrhea tattoo doesn't sound good at all. Just bad. RLY BAD.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I like all 4 tattoos NesQ. Good choices :)

I'm also thinking about getting a tattoo around my arm, near my shoulder, but I'm not quite sure yet.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

I like the one that you have on your leg NES Queen.

Posted by The Judge

I have my name on my left bicep. I don't have the picture anymore, but I posted it here a while ago.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I don't have mine yet. But when I do, you guys will defintiely love it.

It's in two parts. One is on my leg, the other on my shoulder. And it's game related.

Figure it out.

Posted by Killer Jordo

When I turn 18, me and my brothers are all getting the same thing, in the same place. Have no clue what it's going to be. Maybe a mixed picture of everything we all like. Or probably a car or something.

Halo 2?

Not even close.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Mario?

Nope!

Heh, this is going to be fun.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Killer Jordo: When I turn 18, me and my brothers are all getting the same thing, in the same place. Have no clue what it's going to be. Maybe a mixed picture of everything we all like. Or probably a car or something.

Make sure you guys talk about what you want ahead of time so you've had time with the idea and are more comfortable with it. You don't want the day to come and one of you to not be fully content with the choice of car and later on regretting it. Of course, by the sound of it, it's probably not so much the tat that matters but the fact that you guys are doing it together. Sibling bonding and creating cherished moments are important.

Quoted post: Nope!

Heh, this is going to be fun.

It's Ninja Gaiden, specifically Ryu Hayabusa slashing up a wounded Alma... or the Vigoorian Emperor. Either or.

Wtf. No.

http://www.bennuttall.com might have info. Or not.

It's like an ARG, only uninteresting in every way!

Posted by Klarth

One day. Right shoulder.

Thinking about this one. Back of right hand.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Dexter: Make sure you guys talk about what you want ahead of time so you've had time with the idea and are more comfortable with it. You don't want the day to come and one of you to not be fully content with the choice of car and later on regretting it. Of course, by the sound of it, it's probably not so much the tat that matters but the fact that you guys are doing it together. Sibling bonding and creating cherished moments are important.

Yeah, at the moment, I am feeling good with the car. We don't know what car yet. Maybe all four of our cars(200 Sunfire GT, Nissan Skyline, 1970 Roadrunner, and a Camaro.)

Posted by KoH

[quote=Slade]HUH IDK IT WAS LABELED "BOOB" THAT MUST BE FRENCH OR SOMETHING

LOL SARCASM HO HO