Official WWE Discussion

Posted by WackoHater2

ONLY talk about WWE in here please. No ECW, TNA, WCW, etc. Anyway, has anyone been watching RAW tonight? It's alright so far. I am taping it right now. I'll watch it tomorrow or later. I was gonna watch it out in the living room so I could be online at the same time, but as soon as I got out here our TV died. He have had it for like 8 years. I thought it was coming to an end soon. Anyway, Cryme Tyme won their first match against the Spirit Squad. That was pretty awesome.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Raw's on at ten in Canada now =/ So it just started. Also, ECW is WWE. It's Smackdown or Raw, no different.

Posted by WackoHater2

I meant previous years of ECW.. although they were the only good ones. ECW nowadays sucks badly. Are you watching Vamp? If you are, Edge and Orton should be out in the ring. And maybe D-X.

Spirit Squad match, currently.

But yeah, I just ignore ECW now. It's horrible.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah. I like to rent the DVDs though. Like Hardcore History and Bloodsport are two good ones. Oldschool, violant, bloody matches.

Posted by Random

The only thing ECW has going for them is Kelly Kelly coz she is hott.

I enjoy seeing DX back and all but they need actual rivals... Not Orton and Edge.. They need a new member, and maybe kick it up against the nWo like the rumors are saying. Although Nash won't be there (contract with TNA) it'd still be nice to see Scott Hall and X-Pac come back as the nWo to rival HBK and HHH. You could call it a "Kliq" rivalry..

If you don't know what the "Kliq" is, it was a group of friends in the 90's at the "WWF" that pretty much ran the show. It consisted of:

-HBK
-Diesel (kevin Nash)
-Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)
-Hunter Hearst Hemsley (HHH)
-123 Kid (XPac)

[IMG]http://members.fortunecity.com/metalspanky/kliq.jpg[/IMG]

That would make good television.

Smackdown sucks horribly. Im sorry to say that smackdown doesn't have much talent. The talent they do have they don't use properly..

If you ask me, I say kill off ECW and Smackdown, form one big "WWE" again and have stables.

The best times in Wrestling was when there was DX, The Corporation, and the nWo.. Why you ask me? Because they were large stables that had guys who contributed to the show. Now the largest stable is the Spirit Squad which by all means isn't exactly a decent stable.

Posted by greginglis

i totally agree with ya mate

my fav wrestlers are as followed....

hhh(because he is just the game and his mad and good)
batista(cos his the animal

and many more

the ones i h8 are also as followed......

rick flair cos his gai and (i respect and all) but he needs to fully retire
spirit squard cos there gay hokmosexuals prancing around in cheerleaders uniforms how said lil kids who watch it and thins its real are so badly scared and traumatised buy that lol and there traumatised also with the bogyman eating worms
lol

Posted by WackoHater2

I hate Flair as well. I respect him, but what is her, 130 years old? Time to retire. You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

Posted by scylla

ok, first of all, why was "the great khali" on smackdown last friday, beating the hell out of kane? And what freakin brand are they gonna keep him on, they guy can't make up his bloody mind where he wants stay.... I'm guessing he'll return to smackdown after shaking booker t's hand.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I can't openly fathom the mere thought that people actually consider what goes on in WWE, as a "sport"? Who misses the old days, namely when it was the WWF? Ultimate Warrior? Legion Of Doom? Bret "The Hitman" Hart? Anyone?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I actually used to watch it with my father back then. I was really little.

Posted by Crazy K

I've stopped watching it. The show is just down right boring. I miss the WCW. :(

Posted by KillingLonliness

Its gettin reely annoyin lately because its so predictable..... i knew a week before that Vince wuld pick Umagga n Trump would pick Lashley.

Posted by Red

WWF was where it's at, back when Undertaker didn't wear a hat. and WCW cuz Sting's cool.

Quoted post: back when Undertaker didn't wear a hat.

You're an idiot. He started his carrier wearing a hat, and continued to wear a hat until his character was changed to The American Badass. Fail get.

Posted by Red

I only stated that I liked the time during the WWF when he didn't wear a hat. **** quit trying to prove me wrong and read the go**** post. idiot.

Phrase your wording better. Problem solved.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;557947]You're an idiot. Fail get.

Pssst. You forgot to mention to Red.. that Sting blows. And, that WCW was a huge joke, after "Flyin'" Brian Pillman passed away.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;557947]You're an idiot. Fail get.

Pssst. You forgot to mention to Red.. that Sting blows. And, that WCW was a huge joke, after "Flyin'" Brian Pillman passed away.

Yeah, both Sting and WCW suck. The latter was good, but then it was horrible... so **** horrible.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, both Sting and WCW suck. The latter was good, but then it was horrible... so **** horrible.

In a way... Old sting was great (Blonde hair + Colored Face Paint), but later on sting and current sting are boring, bland and has no real purpose..

WCW had good and bad times. I always preferred WWF over WCW but there were good times in WCW. Such as the first time the nWo arrived. Of course later on when it tried to regroup it was boring and horrible.

I was always a huge Shawn Michaels fan, but I also liked Bret Hart. After the Montreal incident I chose Michaels over hart. I stopped watching WCW when Bret came around. Besides his story in WCW was pointless..

This is why I believe TNA will fail because it looks to a lot of older WCW/WWF stars that have lost "it." Such as Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Sting, Shane Douglas, Dudley Boyz, Raven, Konnan, Nash, and Jerry Lynn.

None of those superstars even open my eyes anymore. A few years back, I would have loved to have seen most if not all of them but now they've just lost it.

I reely wish I could see Wrestle Mania this Sunday. I cant tho. I dont got PPV. Ill check out the results n stuff on WWE.Com but it wont be tha same. I hope Undertaker wins against Batista. Undertaker has alwayz been my favorite wrestler. He iz also 14-0 at WM i want it to keep on goin.

**** PPVs. They suck now and cost way too much money. I don't even bother downloading them anymore.

I can donwload PPVs? Where frum? Iz it free??

From any torrent site the day after the PPV airs.

Oh coolz. I gotta get me WM23. I know the resultz already tho. Taker won (^_^!!!) and so did Cena so I am happy. It suckz that Mr. Kennedy won the Money in the Bank match. He iz annoying az hell. The Hardyz are the new tag teams champz too that rules!!

Posted by kinco

Yes, it was nice that The Undertaker was given one more title run. But why the hell are you happy that John Cena won? He's an over-rated meathead with absolutely no wrestling ability. Not that I wanted HBK to win, though. I haven't liked him since the screw job. And like him or not, Ken Kennedy is one of the best wrestlers in the company today. He was trained by both Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn. Trust me, he's got a lot of nice things ahead of him in his career. As for the Hardys, this made me very happy. For the past month or so, Cena and HBK have been parading around with the Tag Team titles, draining the belts of their great heritage. With the straps around the waists of Matt and Jeff, hopefully we can see some dignity restored to the Tag Team division.

Posted by Omni

Quoting kinco: But why the hell are you happy that John Cena won? He's an over-rated meathead with absolutely no wrestling ability.

Okay, did you just mention wrestling ability in a thread about professional wrestling?

Posted by Shane McMahon

I can tell there is a lot of hate being directed at John Cena, I will see what I can do for you fans.

Posted by Omni

Okay, stop pretending to be the real Shane McMahon.

Posted by Shane McMahon

I AM the real Shane McMahon

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Dude... he IS Shane.

Edit: ALRIGHT, no he's not. The REAL Shane would never ****ing ninja me. GTFO and stop posting here.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

At least Poco's being creative.

Posted by WackoHater2

I haven't seen this thread in a while. Anyway, a lot of stuff going on with RAW right now. Mr. McMahon faking his own death? For what reason?

Posted by Fate

I stopped watching it about a half a year ago so I'm out of the loop. Bautista is where Orton should be. Orton should be a likable heel like Shawn Michaels. Big guys that are big just to be big = BORING. At least Kane can fly off the top ropes. The girlfight fillers have always been just there, although when Trish was at the top (she deserved it) it was cool. Other than that, right now it doesn't seem too interesting. Bring back Benoit, Y2J, and Angle plz. :(

I did see the fake death bit. I wonder what he's doing with that?

Posted by WackoHater2

I wonder what he's doing with it as well. I also wonder when he'll resurface if at all. RAW comes on tonight so I guess we'll see a little more what's going on with it.

As far as your statements about the state of the WWE, Fate, I agree somewhat. The big guys are boring. Khali and Umaga suck. I hate seeing them. I am so happy that Khali was traded to SmackDown! because I only watch RAW. Orton should be fired, because he sucks. Did you see the RKO he did on Michaels a few weeks ago though. I think it was Michaels. It got screwed up and Michaels landed right straight on the top of his head. That was pretty cool. The girl fight fillers did suck, but I didn't even like Trish. No offense to women, but the matches they have are boring. Also, I hate Benoit, Jericho and Angle. Benoit I have no idea what he's doing, nor do I care. Jericho is off being a fake rock star and Angle is where he belongs, in the new, gay ECW.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Fate;611017][COLOR=skyblue]I stopped watching it about a half a year ago so I'm out of the loop. Bautista is where Orton should be. Orton should be a likable heel like Shawn Michaels. Big guys that are big just to be big = BORING. At least Kane can fly off the top ropes. The girlfight fillers have always been just there, although when Trish was at the top (she deserved it) it was cool. Other than that, right now it doesn't seem too interesting. Bring back Benoit, Y2J, and Angle plz.[/COLOR] :(

[COLOR=skyblue]I did see the fake death bit. I wonder what he's doing with that?[/COLOR]

I stopped watching it as well. It's just to predictable and the stable of wrestlers are lame. I check out whats happening, but I usually turn the channel. Anyways I do want to see Y2J come back, it would be sweet. Benoit is still there but he is barely getting any ring time. Angle is over at TNA. I'd rather Angle be there because it makes TNA all that more interesting to watch.

As for the fake death bit, the WWE will be ending that bit at the next PPV, or so I've heard. I guess they want to stop the bit because of the recent death of Stunning Sherri. But yeah I heard at the next PPV that a ghost of McMahon will come or something stupid like that.

Posted by Fate

More matches like Vince vs. *** need to come back.

OMGOMGOMG

Bautista would make a freakin' AWESOME Marcus Fenix.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Fate;611045][COLOR=skyblue]More matches like Vince vs. *** need to come back.[/COLOR]

They need to start doing something. Their ratings have been going down since the fake death of McMahon. They need to bring the veterans back into the title race. Benoit is one I would love see with a title. I might watch it if that were to ever happen.

[quote=Panic;611036]Orton should be fired, because he sucks. Did you see the RKO he did on Michaels a few weeks ago though. I think it was Michaels. It got screwed up and Michaels landed right straight on the top of his head. That was pretty cool. The girl fight fillers did suck, but I didn't even like Trish. No offense to women, but the matches they have are boring. Also, I hate Benoit, Jericho and Angle. Benoit I have no idea what he's doing, nor do I care. Jericho is off being a fake rock star and Angle is where he belongs, in the new, gay ECW.

Wrestlers make mistakes, they don't always perform the moves in the best way. I've seen so many missed punches it's not even funny. I actually like Orton, he is a fantastic wrestler, and he deserves to get into more interesting angles.

As for Angle, Benoit, and Y2J they are all fantastic wrestlers. In my opinion they made the show. Now that Angle is with TNA and Jericho is focusing on his music career, the show is pretty much nothing. Benoit is not being pushed, and he's loosing to some gay *** characters. But honestly I like Jericho's music with Fozzy. It's actually somewhat good.

I also like Batista, but I not like I used to. He is a great wrestler, but they just don't push him enough.

It's kinda funny how I watch one episode of Raw and I know whats going on.

Posted by Fate

As with Crazy K, I've seen too many ****-ups. Even the crowd shouts it out.

Bautista's first push was when he went against Triple H. His rise to fame is exactly what they should've done with Orton, but Orton faded away in Bautista's shadow. When Bautista was gone, Orton had a good spotlight until his own fame got to him and got him suspended (or something like that). Both fantastic entertainers, though. WWE just handled Orton improperly.

Benoit was good but his mic skills have always been horrible! He needs to get some pushes or he might just be let go.
:(

In other news:

THINK ABOUT IT.

**** sucks now. But yeah, if Y2J came back I'd watch it.

Posted by WackoHater2

LOL they do look like each other. Kinda funny. Anyway, I didn't say Orton was bad because of that RKO. That was actually a good thing. I thought it was something cool that Orton actually did. Triple H did a Pedigree some time ago that messed up and landed someone on the top pf their head. That was also cool. I think that's why he needs to let go of the arms now in the middle of the move. If he doesn't it might happen again. I dunno, I heard that somewhere, dunno if it's true. Anyway, Angle is in TNA now? That's why I didn't know. I hate the new ECW and TNA is crap. SmackDown! is going downhill and so is RAW, but RAW is still watchable.

Quoted post: SmackDown! is going downhill

Smackdown has been at the bottom of the hill for a couple years now.

Posted by Zac

Chris Benoit is dead

Posted by WackoHater2

Like Zac said. Benoit and his wife and kid were found dead in their home. So if Vince is alive I guess he's gonna cut this crap out now. If he has any dignity at all he will.

Wow, just heard. What the ****? When I heard he was dead I expect maybe drugs or something heart related, but not his whole family dead...

Posted by Fate

It seems weird that Benoit would kill his family. It doesn't make sense if you remember his reaction to Eddie's children crying. It's also very weird that he wasn't shot to be killed. He could've found the bodies and committed suicide. I just don't think he killed them. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

I know what you mean Fate.. It's sad. I really dunno if Benoit would do that or not.. kill his family I mean. I wish he would have left a note or something telling why he did it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

But didn't Benoit supposedly send weird messages to people a few day's before the murders? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

Posted by WackoHater2

He called WWE either before or over the weekend saying he couldn't make it into work because his song was coughing up blood. The news is saying that Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his song and then hung himself in the basement. There is no clear cut answer to why he did it, but there was controversy between his wife and him in 2003 where she filed for divorce and got a temporary retraining order that was dropped 3 months later. They think that might have something to do with it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

But supposedly he killed his wife and son a day apart. That has me confused. What did his son do during that period? Did Chris hide his wife's corpse? Did he lock his son in some place, up until he was killed? There's a lot of un-answered questions.

Posted by WackoHater2

You're right, there are a lot of un-answered questions. I hope that we find out in the next few weeks. There will porbably be some huge cover up if some outragous evidence is found though.

Posted by TimeSkipz

May I bump this thread to ask a question?
How many people believe RAW is better without Cena now that hes on the sidelines?

Cena's always sucked, then again, WWE sucks hardcore right now and I haven't watched it in ages, sooooo....

Posted by Crazy K

I've stopped watching WWE as well.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I've started watching again since Cena is gone and they're giving a title shot to HBK who happens to be my favorite wrestler.

Posted by Random

I have to say I agree with you guys. Its getting boring. Both WWE and TNA are getting boring. TNA recently brought in a bunch of guys that I loved growing up such as Sting, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle and recently Booker T. But the storylines they put over on these guys suck.

As for the WWE, they hire new talent and push them immediately. Wrestling isn't even wrestling anyways. Sure it was Good Guy vs the Bad Guy and sometimes the bad guy cheated, but matches seemed more fair. It was actually wrestling. It wasn't John Cena throwing a few punches and lifting someone over his head.

And what happend to the guys who earned their title shots? I'm talking Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, HHH, Kurt Angle, etc etc. The WWE doesn't seem to know how to come up with a new batch of guys. They recently hired DH Smith who I think will have a wonderful career personally. But they also have guys like Deuce and Domino who bore me to death.

My honest opinion is that there are only a few guys that I think would have made it in the old days of wrestling that exist today:

Shawn Michaels (Well he was in the old days), HHH (Sorta in the old days), Finlay (Well he was in the old days), Kevin Thorn, Big Daddy V (MABL MOTHA FU****S), The Hardys, Hacksaw Jim Duggan (HOOOOOO), Edge, Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio and the Undertaker.

Those seem like the only candidates if I were to open my own wrestling business, I would even attempt to get. The other guys don't seem to know how to wrestle or WWE doesn't know how to write a script on these guys.

I remember the Hillbillies.. Now they try to reinvent that with two Hillbillish incestual brothers on SD! And they'll spend a little bit of money on cruiserweights but no true cruiserweights. I want Rey Mysterio vs Psicosis, or Juvetud Guerrera, Ultimo Dragon... Not Jamie Noble.. F*** Jamie Noble.

One last rant for now. The WWE needs Stables. I'm not talking tag teams or two guys with 1 girl. Stables in my mind is what set WWE and WCW into a new age of times. WWE built stables like DX, the Corporation, The Ministry of Darkness, Evolution etc etc. All great stables that brought a lot of new ideas out. WCW meanwhile had the nWo (Maybe the biggest stable ever?) Ravens Flock etc etc. Both organizations took these stables and not only made 1 man popular, it made many popular.

Take evolution for instance. It was an excellent stable. And infact I love how they broke up. However I didn't want to see Batista still be face. He was an animal. Someone who is meant to be the bad guy. This monster of oblivion. And yet hes a good guy that they try to make him into a monster. It doesn't seem to work for me. Randy Orton in my eyes is a good star, with a ****ty script. Flair.. well we don't even know if Flair is coming back. And then theres HHH. I loved giving him and Shawn the DX angle but I felt it lacked badassness. Sure they had funny events pop up, but DX was badass. They did what everyone told them not to do. And yet though it was amusing it wasn't like the old days of Shawn Michaels, HHH, Chyna, and Rick Rude. HHH a great wrestler and all makes a better bad guy, or a neutral guy then a good guy. There are characters meant to be good, then there are characters meant to be bad. Hes one of them.

Posted by Crazy K

I stopped watching it simply because of the boring title reign that John Cena had. It annoyed the **** out of me. But I would say I'm done with it. I might check into TNA again.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Crazy K;778034]I stopped watching it simply because of the boring title reign that John Cena had. It annoyed the **** out of me..

John Cena has to be one of the worst wrestlers I've seen in WWE for years.

[quote=Random;777982]They recently hired DH Smith who I think will have a wonderful career personally.

Is this the save your self promo they got going on your referring to? If it is thats meant for Jericho who's coming back next Monday. I have to tune in to see it happen so they got me :).

I agree entirely with everything you said, I used to get excited about watching wrestling but now it's becoming more of a chore to keep up with the stories and waiting for some real good wrestling :(.

Posted by chi_eron@hotmail.com

[QUOTE=Vampiro V. Empire;426726]Raw's on at ten in Canada now =/ So it just started. Also, ECW is WWE. It's Smackdown or Raw, no different.[/QUOTwhat your sron at pokemon OMG

Posted by chi_eron@hotmail.com

HEY EVERYONE HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT DAY ON YOU WENT OUT WITH YOUR FAMILY TO CANADA WORDLAND ON SATRDAY 23 2009 WE WHEN WE GET THERE WE ASK THEM WHEN THE ROLL COSTER WILL STAR IN 5 4 3 2 1 DUD LOL PS YOU PANTHER FOR POKEMON AARON MAUEL>>>.>>.<<>,.,,.,

Posted by Panic!

I remember making this thread :)

Anyone still watch WWE? I do still. Hoping Bob Barker is gonna make a good GM on RAW this week.

Posted by O.T.L

I stopped watching it around the time they stopped being the WWF.

Everytime I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin he was always beastly.

The Rock always lost but I still loved him.

And Jeff Hardy has always been awesome to me.

Those are the only guys I liked.

Posted by Panic!

Austin was pretty bad *** but he's out now.

The Rock is making movies :\

Jeff Hardy still wrestles but he lost a match last week to CM Punk where his contract was on the line so he's supposedly out of the WWE but I dunno. I'll see what happens with that on Friday.

The Undertaker has always been my favorite. He made a return at Summer Slam a few weeks ago and he's making his official return on SmackDown this week. I can't wait!

Posted by O.T.L

Oh yeah Kane and Undertaker are cool. I like Kane with his mask better though.

They should have been undefeatable tag team champions.

I never liked Triple H.

Posted by Panic!

Yeah, Kane is kind fail since the mask came off and I liked Triple H better when the original DX was still around but he's still alright.

Posted by Crazy K

lol pro wrestling

Posted by Panic!

If you're going to troll just gtfo please.

Posted by Crazy K

nigga I'll troll if I want to. Have fun with your wwe wraslin man!

wrestlings fake

Posted by Panic!

SmackDown tonight was kinda homo. CM Punk being disrespectful as hell in the beginning, main event wasn't all that good. Mysterio vs. Morrison was amazing, though! New IC Champ!

Posted by Crazy K

you do know it's all an act right? It just sounds stupid when people take it so serious.

Posted by Panic!

I know it's all scripted and **** but if you think of it like that it's no fun.