Berserk

Posted by boomstick

Just wondering how many others out there have watched the anime or read the manga, a friend of mine is a big fan and for the longest time has recommended it to me and I just recently got a chance to see it.

Though I'm not done with it, I'm come to the conclusion that it is a pretty good and very well done anime, but I can't say I think it's anything that's unbelieveably good like I've seen it hyped up to be, it is good and I so far I've been very into the stroyline, but I can't say I feel it the epic series I've been told it was.

Anyway, despite all that it is a really good anime, it's worth watching and I would recommend it, it's pretty violent but there is a good stroy behind it, nice characters and character development, as well.

Apperantly the manga is alot more violent and explains things the anime never tries to, plus I heard the anime just kinda stops very quickly as if expecting a second season, but as far as to my knowledge there's only one.

Anyway, discuss all.

Posted by Stalolin

I've only managed to watch like the first five or six episodes, but from what I saw I liked.

also, I've heard/seen part of the end and apparently it has a depressing ending

Posted by Prince Shondronai

A very depressing ending, but you're distracted from how depressing it is by how gory, violent, and sexually explicit it is.

It's not really the ending, though, since the manga goes well beyond it. Can't wait until the newest volume comes out, which will be the first one to take place after the events of the anime.

Posted by Zapper

Berserk is pretty awesome. I actually discovered it by playing the game on Dreamcast :p: Then I read a bit of the manga. I should probably read more or see the anime.