Ant for Wii and DS

Posted by Hyper

He said he wouldn't mind modding Wii and I could use the help. And I see no reason to not give him DS as well.

Posted by Ant

I love you

Posted by Iris

Sounds good to me. You even said yourself you could use the help.

Posted by Linkman

How about someone more suitable, like Prince Shondronai?

For once, Jesse's right. We need a few NEW mods, ones that actually post a lot and are well known in the forums they're modding.

Posted by Fate

Would any modding take place if Ant was selected?

And as much as I don't like Prince, he seems like a better option.

Posted by Dexter

I rarely see Ant in those forums, nor do I see much material that even needs modding.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Dexter: nor do I see much material that even needs modding.

that's because I spend hours getting rid if it :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: For once, Jesse's right.

Ack!! Don't say that in public!! They'll tar and feather you, cause more mods = new people on their turf!!!!! :wacko:

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Hyper: that's because I spend hours getting rid if it :mad:

I doubt you even spend an hour a week getting rid of spam in that forum. I'm on quite often and visit the Wii and DS forum frequently and there's rarely problems in either one. It's not active enough to the point where you couldn't handle it alone, not to mention the army of super mods roaming around.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, Addy frequents Wii.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Princess Fate: Yeah, Addy frequents Wii.

...and half the time contributes to the stuff I remove

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I forgot, he goes in there even more than I do. The Wii and DS forums are where his main focus is at when it comes to his super mod position and posting habits.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linkman: How about someone more suitable, like Prince Shondronai?

As surprising as this may seem, I'm fairly up-to-date when it comes to the latest news for the upcoming Wii and DS. And I do frequent the boards, despite what Dexter says. If it's because I don't post in the topics, it's mainly because stupid arguments arise that I don't feel the need to take in any part in. If it's a valid topic that peaks my interests of course I'll post in it.

[quote=Fate]Would any modding take place if Ant was selected?

Heh, are you worried I would let spam roam free on those boards, Fate? I can be quite the hardass when it comes to the gaming boards. :) But then again, if you're basing this off my previous efforts with the Gamecube and GBA boards, then there isn't really much to go off of, because the boards are dead(almost anyways). Once again, if a thread needs to be moved, or an answer could better be found on gamefaqs, I know when to close and lock threads for the good of the board.

Posted by Dexter

Either I've grown immune to it or there aren't many arguments in those forums. There are plenty of decent discussions, yet I don't see you participating. I don't even see you post much in the Game Cube forum. :(

Posted by Dexter

I just went searching through your post history and I didn't see a contribution towards Game Cube, Nintendo DS, or Wii until page 6! You rarely post in those forums. And you call yourself a gamer! :mad:

Posted by Ant

Would it make me a better mod if I did? *Pulls a Kodachi*

Seriously, there just isn't much to say in the Gamecube forum. The last hurrah for the system is Batein Katos Orgins, which I don't have much interest in. The stated Paper Mario game that was supposed to come out for it has been moved to Wii now. There isn't really much left for the system, now. I'm sure at a later point in time more interest will go into the system much like the N64 and SNES. But till that time comes, the board is, for the most part, dead. (Hell, the last Gamecube game I bought myself was Paper Mario 2, sad times for the Gamecube for the year of 06.) :(

That's why I wanted to mod the Wii and DS boards. Hyper needs and wants the help. The amount of silly arguments that occur are a little much, not to the extent of the Future Systems board(sony lol), but it's still out of hand. And I think my modding abilities could be of some use to the site in those sections. Even more so for the DS board, since, as far as I know, Pit doesn't care about modding all too much.(could be wrong there)

I WANT TO HELP BUILD A GREATER BETTER VGC!

Posted by Dexter

Hyper is exaggerating. There really isn't that many arguments. Trust me, I know, I go in those forums every day. As for there not being much for you to discuss with anyone, that's exactly what I mean. We have some members here who could mod just as good as you and who contribute to those forums much more than you do. I wouldn't be upset at all if you got the position. I'm usually for adding members who are already mods instead of bringing in new mods. I just think, like Fate, that the position should go to someone who is more devoted to the subject and discusses things. You're much more of an off-topic poster than a gamer poster, believe me.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Dexter: Hyper is exaggerating. There really isn't that many arguments.

BECAUSE I DELETE/SPLIT THEM. Check the flame board, lots of posts in there are just splits from wii.

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Ant: As surprising as this may seem, I'm fairly up-to-date when it comes to the latest news for the upcoming Wii and DS. And I do frequent the boards, despite what Dexter says. If it's because I don't post in the topics, it's mainly because stupid arguments arise that I don't feel the need to take in any part in. If it's a valid topic that peaks my interests of course I'll post in it.

That has nothing to do with it. TONS of people here are up to date on that stuff, even those who may seem not to be, like myself. But I'm a super mod, so....bad example. Point is, what sets you out from the others, like Vampiro, Bebop, Drewboy64, etc..? Basically, between you (envolved with a wide-spread of VGC), and Prince Shondronai (envolved with just the video game forums, mor specifically Nintendo ones), he's the better choice. Now that I think of it, Drewboy64 is also a good choice.

Posted by Ant

Prince was a mod though, and he quit. If he's up for it and everyone thinks he would be the better person for the job. Then by all means.

STILL WANT DS THEN!

Still think I'd be good for both though :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Linkman: Drewboy64 is also a good choice.

huhWHAT

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Hyper: BECAUSE I DELETE/SPLIT THEM. Check the flame board, lots of posts in there are just splits from wii.

Not enough to warrant another mod. That forum is so simple and straightforward, how could you possibly be having trouble taking care of it? I call bogus!

Posted by Hyper

It isn't trouble and I can handle it, doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome good help though. :P

Posted by Fate

Ant, you may very well be a good moderator in the gaming forums, but Prince is a hardass just like you and also posts in the boards frequently. Arguments aren't spam, and he often participates in the debates. I honestly think Prince would be a better choice.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant:

That's why I wanted to mod the Wii and DS boards. Hyper needs and wants the help. The amount of silly arguments that occur are a little much, not to the extent of the Future Systems board(sony lol), but it's still out of hand. And I think my modding abilities could be of some use to the site in those sections. Even more so for the DS board, since, as far as I know, Pit doesn't care about modding all too much.(could be wrong there)

I WANT TO HELP BUILD A GREATER BETTER VGC!

I frequent DS. There's hardly anything that needs to be dleeted due to lack of traffic, etc.

I don't care about modding PSP and Xbox which I asked to be demodded you knows months ago.

Posted by Ant

Soooooooooo, anybody talk to Prince?! If not, I was curious if I could get my spots :)

Posted by Linkman

He doesn't post in the DS forum, so you can go ahead and have that one. I just PMed him about modding Wii, and I'll probably get a response back whenever he comes on next.